Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Just a small announcement to update you guys on what's going on so far. As most of you know by now, Birthweek is held every month of June to celebrate FFF's birthday. This year we are starting Birthweek on June 1st. Expect a number of familiar contests, some new and old hosted by our staff members! Just to name a few:

-Site Banner Competition
-Photography Contest
-Kill the Monster
-Caricature Contest

And many more! Can't spoil some of the new ones!

By joining or participating in as many competitions as possible, you will earn Birthweek Points (BWP). This is not a new currency system. Think of it as a new novelty for Birthweek. The more BWP you earn during the whole event (Birthweek ends on June 30th) the higher chances of winning the title "Birthweek Champ" ...or something to that effect.

• Birthweek Winner: 20 GP + 200,000 Gil (FFXIV in-game) + 3 months colored username

• 2nd place: 15 GP + 100,000 Gil (FFXIV in-game) + 1 month colored username

• 3rd place: 10 GP + 50,000 Gil (FFXIV in-game) + 1 week colored username

• Honorable Mentions (overall participation but didn't win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in any contests): 2 GP + 10,000 Gil (FFXIV in-game)

Again, the setup above only applies for the highest accumulated BWP towards the end of the event. For those who play FFXIV (even if you are not part of the site's official Free Company), I am also giving away Gil incentive in the spirit of this communal event!

For the actual competitions, this will be the rundown:

• 5 BWP + 500 Gil for 1st place

• 3 BWP + 300 Gil for 2nd place

• 2 BWP + 100 Gil for 3rd place

• 1 BWP + 50 Gil for participation (including winners)

So during the month of June, we are giving you guys the opportunity to earn as much Gil as possible (that normally can be earned slowly by posting/creating threads, etc). Gil earned can also be exchanged for GP by purchasing 'Tickets' in MogShop > Gold Saucer.

Last but not least, FF Awards and the FFF Awards nominations will be back as per usual, so make sure to save the date! If you are new to the whole Birthweek event, here is last year's event: Birthweek 2014

Unfortunately I will be away on vacation for the most part, though I will be here for the first week of June to see this take off. If there are any questions, feel free to use this thread to voice out your input and feedback.

Update:

I've decided to double the GP reward for this year's Birthweek to make up for Survivor being cancelled a few months ago.

1st place: 20 GP
2nd place: 15 GP
3rd place: 10 GP
Honorable Mentions (overall participation but didn't win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in most contests): 2 GP

So basically, I'm practically trying to hand out those gift cards from the Gold Saucer shop this year, especially since we didn't get much results from last year. :) First come, first serve - and all gift cards are limited. You can also buy some fancy User Title Badge in Stiltzkin's Shop.

Birthweek is right around the corner! I will be adding a Birthweek (Special Edition) Raffles to the system, with five random unique prizes per week! So make sure to enter each weekly raffle for the entire month of June.

Anyone is allowed to enter, including staff members. Stay tuned!

Everyone, make sure you have Gil in your wallet! ;) :-)wacky:)

Do we have to sign up somewhere? I can't remember how this went last time I took part in this thing? :huh:

Back