Roses are red, My last name's Dae, This poem makes no sense, Tooth decay

Raenie Dae

Gil
Tifa Lockhart
FFXIV
Raenie Dae
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Hi, guys! Raenie Dae here. Pay no attention to the bathroom guy. He's my husband, and he's what you might call direction illiterate. Usually has to walk through three rooms before he can find the fridge. Also, while in game, if you write me and I don't respond, as you've probably already seen, I'm the one who actually gets us around to places while he's either following or riding a two-person mount and making motorcycle noises in the process. Yup, that's what I married. Congratulations to me...

But so far, we have really been enjoying the FC and enjoying FF XIV in general. We've both been gaming pretty much our whole lives, and it's what we use to relieve stress and wind down from the day. (And to just throw it out there, FF VII and X are my faves.) I'm currently playing the first BioShock while Nic is in the background, screaming, "Who's your daddy," at the Big Daddies. Together, we make the perfect team!

And just for a little bit more information on myself, I'm also an animal lover and am scared to death of ventriloquist dummies and some mannequins. Yeah, those are the things that haunt my dreams in the night....

Well, time to get back to work, and then game time tonight!
:hamish:Mmmm... turkey sammich....

Woot.. I got my baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back ........... mmmmmmmm sammich =) I love you babe, dunno how I would ever get dressed without ya.

Hello there! I've never seen you so talkative before. :O Usually @Nicus does all the talking for you guys. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the FC so far. I know usually when you guys are on, no one's around as they have already left for the day. I'm dependent on my schedule at work at night, but when I'm off I look forward to gaming with you two during those late nights (which is around 1-3 a.m for you guys). It seems like most of our recruits are parents (with partners gaming with them) as well. Just an observation. I don't know how I keep catching them. :hmmm: Me, I just pretend that my husband is there with me gaming as well whenever I hop onto his account and check his retainers to see if he made some Gil for me.

FFVII is one of my favorite games as well. I can't seem to decide between FFVII-FFIX. FFX is right up there as well. I hope you guys also enjoy our community here. =] If you have any questions at all, feel free to send me a PM.

Hi, Tonya!

It's a little unfortunate that differing time zones mean a number of us rarely see you both around in the game at the same time, but I'm delighted to hear that you're both having fun and not perturbed* by any of us. xD

*at least not until you see some of the people who frequent these forums!

If there was a prize for the most entertaining introduction thread, it would hands-down go to you Raenie! Unfortunately I haven't met you on the FC yet but since I stay up way too late most nights, I might be able to chat to you two sometime, you seem like you enjoy a laugh!

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Try not to pay too much attention to all that cheese we left under the cooker :wacky:

Hey Rae welcome to FFF! I'm Tom (Harly Mystile).

It's great to see you two have hit the ground running in the FC. I hope you make a similar start here on the forum. You'll notice the bizarre goings on in the SB where most of the activity is centered, and there's nearly always a controversial debate thread on the go if you dare to broadcast your opinion. :wacky:

So uh yeah... this is the forum guys enjoy! Look forward to seeing you around.

LOL! That's cute, though!

Welcome to the forum! In-game I'm Seven Rivers, but I'm currently not subscribed. =[ I hope you enjoy your time around here!

Mitsuki, I know, right? Y'all, (yeah, I say "y'all") aren't used to me talking as much as I am now. At least when I'm on here, I don't have to worry about being a chauffeur, and so I can talk your ear off. LOL!

Back