Salvae Celeres
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Symphony
GAME SCREENSHOTS
IDEAS & DISCUSSION
___________________________________​

This thread is where members can discuss and share any ideas they may have concerning the section. Please read the section rules and guidelines thread (available here) before posting. Feel free to share any new thread themes or folder titles you may have for the section or Imgur Account. Lastly, this thread is not for sharing screenshots, if you are looking for a suitable thread for your screenshot please message Galadín, Paddy McGee, Wendy Oldbag or one of the administrators for assistance.

Suggestion for themes:

-Town/City/Kingdom/Civilization building screenshots. I've been playing Banished on Steam and I love love love the aspect of building a town from scratch.

-Sims series: create a member from FFF? Or building a house, though this should require specific criteria. For example, we can only take one of the default houses in the game and work on interior designing, not changing the house skeleton. More challenging that way. You'd probably have to gather some interest on this first since it'll require a specific game, and not everyone here plays Sims. :sad3:

Mitsuki

A new thread gallery has been created for the architecture theme (available here). Let me know if this is what you had in mind. Thanks for sharing the theme idea!

Back