Tetra Master Card Game

Busta

Bang-a-Rang!
Veteran
Gil
Seymour
Did any of you enjoy the Tetra Master card game?

The 1st time I played it I kinda got into it, but not enough to devote a lot of time to it and focus on collecting all the cards or major power ones. Now playing through it a 2nd time, I'm not quite feeling it either. I'll collect what I can card-wise from treasure chests and as rewards, but not gonna try to be the best player there is. I'm only just leaving the Village of Dali right now, so I forget if Treno has a mandatory tournament I gotta join, but that'll probably be my only go-around in playing Tetra.

Did yall devote a lot of time to it?

I loved Tetra Master. It's probably my favourite FF minigame.

The only issue I had with it was that cards had strength caps meaning some cards were always going to be better than others so you couldn't really pick your favourites unless they were the strongest cards or you didn't want to use your strongest deck. But otherwise it was amazing I wasted a lot of game time challenging people. Even the unfriendly types who would scorn you if you spoke to them with X but be up for a friendly match if you pressed square. :lew:

ive never really made the effort with it, ive managed to get most of the cards my last run through but ive never really gone out of my way to get all of them. cant say i enjoyed it as much as triple triad. music is cool though.

I wasn't a massive fan, but then I always lacked the patience for games like that, and would often get too frustrated! It was cool finding some of the cards though.

I could never get into the Tetra Master card game. It seriously confuses the absolute hell out of me. I just never really got into it and never devoted time into trying to get better. However, I always manage to win that card tournament in Treno. I don't have any clue how, but I'm always able to win.
Triple Triad is much better and way easier to understand than this version IMO.

Back