greenyxi

Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
Kuja
Garnet
Tifa Lockhart
Sabin's Tent
Hey all, from my many months of doodling at work, I've decided to turn it into something for the forum. This is something incredibly nerdy that anyone can do and post :).

Ok, so I'm going to throw up a very bare-bones walkthrough of a game and we'll see if anyone can fill in any gaps that I've accidentally left. There isn't supposed to be any strategic detail to it...just a short guide of all the locations etc.

As well as filling in my skeleton walkthrough, feel free to make your own either by drawing, writing or typing up! It needs to be some kind of diagram or chart though ;).

Final Fantasy IX:

lmao I think half the challenge may be deciphering my scribbles! Still, enlarge the image and I hope you at least half enjoy and take the mick out of where I went wrong.

...I bet you can't do better?

Ok, here's one that's much worse, because I got completely stuck! Can someone draw the rest for me? (Via comp or handwritten/drawn)

FFX:

I'm off on me holidays on Friday, so I'll leave this one as the last for now. Give people some time to sort the mess out :lew:.

Back