Help What did "Jules" send me to do?

Witness45

Gil
I'm currently in Old Archades, trying to go up the steps to regular Archades, but the guards won't let me. Next thing I know, an information broker named "Jules" shows up and explains how Archades runs on the passing of information. Vaan tells Jules about the selling of Moogles by a Seeq, so Jules advises that I tell... Someone, or someones... about it...

Who exactly do I tell? What should I do? I've talked to the guards, the Seeq selling Moogles, the Moogles themselves, as well as various people on the street. Nothing's changed... What do I do?

I'm currently in Old Archades, trying to go up the steps to regular Archades, but the guards won't let me. Next thing I know, an information broker named "Jules" shows up and explains how Archades runs on the passing of information. Vaan tells Jules about the selling of Moogles by a Seeq, so Jules advises that I tell... Someone, or someones... about it...

Who exactly do I tell? What should I do? I've talked to the guards, the Seeq selling Moogles, the Moogles themselves, as well as various people on the street. Nothing's changed... What do I do?
You've talked to the Shady Seeq before talking to Jules, yes? If so, the next step is to talk to the moogles. Jules will move from the last spot you talked to him at, and will be sitting on the boxes before the (blue) save crystal; speak to him another time.

A big fiasco will happen, and you should automatically be entered into the city afterwards.

Let me know if that helps... or is even correct. :lew:

You've talked to the Shady Seeq before talking to Jules, yes? If so, the next step is to talk to the moogles. Jules will move from the last spot you talked to him at, and will be sitting on the boxes before the (blue) save crystal; speak to him another time.

A big fiasco will happen, and you should automatically be entered into the city afterwards.

Let me know if that helps... or is even correct. :lew:

Thanks Aerolesque, you were right and it did help. I was just being a tard. XD

Back