Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Welcome to the Editorial Staff, .Mosh! Sean will be writing news articles related to gaming in general for us, as have been requested by some members. :)

Congrats, buddy! I know you'll do a great job with this.

Ahhh, congrats Mosh! I know you'll be grand for this role. Always thought you should be on staff ha :sir:

As I've said - about time you got on board with us. :D Dedication and effort at it's finest! You'll do great, and welcome to the Editorial team!

Congrat congrats! Definitely a step up for the Forum page, adding a general gaming section. I reckon you'll do great.

I wish you all the luck, and I hope to read some of your articles!

Congratuwelldone .Mosh, I'm thrilled you got the promotion. I look forward to reading your articles. :hug:

Congrats, buddy. From what I've seen of you, you've been a longtime, dedicated member. I'm sure this will boost that dedication, along with the hard work you'll perform.

Kudos.

Excellent. Get writing then, because I want to plagiarise a piece or two for our student newspaper games section out of laziness. :mokken:

And since I'm still around (sadly), it means we keep the lilac-lavender colour. I hope you like it. (y)

Congratulations, Mosh. :argor:

I'm sure that you'll do a grand job.

Thank you everyone for all the positive reactions and encouragement, I hope to do well in this position as well as provide content that will keep people stuck on the main page :)

Man, I can't believe I didn't see this thread until now--I even looked for it a couple days ago and didn't find it :gonk:

Anyways, glad you're on board .Mosh and I look forward to seeing what content you come up with :)

Good going, @.Mosh! Congrats!! :chocobo:

I look forward to reading your articles. :ryan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back