Details:

Name: Stevie
GFX Level: Middleish (out of practice)
Tools: Photoshop CC
Years experience: I used Photoshop for 5 Years now

recent work:

Last edited:
Where is your activity, boy!

The border on this piece works for me due to the soft colours used in the piece itself, usually using a colour that has been used in your graphic piece, as a border, works. I think maybe experiment with some font styles, because I'm not too sure that this one suits the piece, but I know you like the font, and that's what really matters. =]

Update us a bit more frequently, Stevie!

Stevie We want to see more -_-

I've always admired your work, you can't quit on me now :squee:

Sooooooo, here's a pretty big update on life in general, and why I pretty much been dead on here the past year or so :wacky:

I had my last year of University, which was pretty nuts, along with a Final Major Project I also had to write a 8000 word Essay on a research project, which pretty much wacked me out of any time to do stuff, any spare time I had I was on FFXIV at the time. After graduating, I then got a job training o be a teacher at the place I studied, so I been busy with 5 days a week work and getting ready to start doing part time teaching Games Design and doing another course on it. I also met an amazing girl, so that didn't help either :ffs:

Anyway, your not here to read about my life story, your here to see graphics, I made a few things this evening, which was........ intresting after not using photoshop to this level for almost 2 years
Note: I cannot be certain that I can and will do stuff all the time, I might only even be able to update once an month or something, just with stuff calming down, I want to find a creative hobby again and I kinda forgot how fun Photoshop is, so I will try, but sadly work and stuff comes first :(

UPDATE GUYS, OMG HYPE - May 4th 2015

Mei - Another

Kaori - One Week Friends

Excuse me. Where's Stevie and what did you do to him? Are you the same artist you were a few months ago?

You definitely see huge improvements in this signature. The colour matches, the render is placed nicely, blended well, and the light source has been matched with the girl and background. Leaving out text was a good call, because this is a great signature compared to your old work!

One%20Wek%20Friends%202_zpsabul30za.png

Perhaps the colours could've been matched a bit better here, in my opinion, but holy crap you've improved on your text!

I'm looking forward to see more of your work, and you should DEFINITELY enter SOTW again, Steve-oooooooOoooo!

Keep up the great work!

Excuse me. Where's Stevie and what did you do to him? Are you the same artist you were a few months ago?

You definitely see huge improvements in this signature. The colour matches, the render is placed nicely, blended well, and the light source has been matched with the girl and background. Leaving out text was a good call, because this is a great signature compared to your old work!

Perhaps the colours could've been matched a bit better here, in my opinion, but holy crap you've improved on your text!

I'm looking forward to see more of your work, and you should DEFINITELY enter SOTW again, Steve-oooooooOoooo!

Keep up the great work!

OH CRAP GOOD TEXT COMMENT 'the hype begins'

Honestly my studies have just seemed to have improved my general skills it seems, I was also trying a whole bunch of new resources.

The second one I was trying to get a half night half morning/sunrise thing going after an background stock and the smudged background I did with the render blended in rather well, but it kinda ruined it a bit :P

I'll defo be trying SOTW at some point, likely the next time freestyle comes around

I got Illustrator now as I got the Adobe CC bundle cheap as I work in a education building. So I spent this evening messing with Vectors

Update, Vector enter the Battle - 5th May 2015

Reimi - Touhou

Black and White Version

Touhou%20BW_zpsvkepnniq.png

Best signature up to date. I was already really surprised with your previous two, but this one tops it for me. It looks very clean and smooth. Some Bebas font would go amazing with this piece. Bebas is a go to font of mine when working with vectors/anime!

Amazing work, Stevie, I'm baffled!

I got Illustrator now as I got the Adobe CC bundle cheap as I work in a education building. So I spent this evening messing with Vectors

Update, Vector enter the Battle - 5th May 2015

Reimi - Touhou

Black and White Version

Delighted to see you back here pal, and updating with new graphics and all! It looks like this new, fresh start has done your graphic art the world of good. The last two pieces especially show how far you've come! The way you're blending the colours and working on lighting is what's really standing out to me.

Your work is only going to get better, so please keep posting when you can!

Back