Right now, on Gamefaqs, Cloud is fighting.

I can taste the fanboy tears already, nice and salty. Vote Squirtle!

It's just a anime girl ? But alrights ?

:kylie:

Sora better win the next battle or I'll be mad

It's the snip snip motion that's so frightening. My feel like I should be protecting my manhood.

Sora I like, Cloud was too flat and 2 dimensional to like.

It's the snip snip motion that's so frightening. My feel like I should be protecting my manhood.

Lol ! :XD:

Sora I like, Cloud was too flat and 2 dimensional to like.

I disagree. I feel the opposite because of Jenova injecting his cells and becoming a mix of himself and Zack's memories he becomes a rather complexed character. Though I'm sick of him getting alllllll this attention. Same with Lightning., Zack and Sephiroth. Give say.... Bartz some love or something. Not just Cloud, Cloud, Cloud, Cloud, Lightning, Lightning, Lightning, Lightning, Sephiroth, Cloud, Zack, Zack, Lightning, Lightning, Cloud, Cloud, Lightning, Lightning, Lightning, Lightning.

So hence the troll vote.

Respect your opinion though bro.
:dave:

This is getting off-topic ....

Cloud has already sliced Squirtle's lead by a pretty solid margin. In a few hours he'll probably be winning. And I'm glad - I'm sick of Pokemon doing so well. They're aren't nearly as cool as Cloud or Sephiroth.

OOOOOOH !

The pain he must be feeling right now.
:trollface:

Fair enough :hmmm:

Never played the one with Bartz, but I liked him in Dissidia. I hated playing as him, and against him because all he did was holy, holy, holy, holy, wind shear, holy, rinse and repeat. Too easy :hmph:

But his antics were still pretty fun :lew:

Fair enough :hmmm:

Never played the one with Bartz, but I liked him in Dissidia. I hated playing as him, and against him because all he did was holy, holy, holy, holy, wind shear, holy, rinse and repeat. Too easy :hmph:

But his antics were still pretty fun :lew:

You should give FF 5 a go ! It's quite fun ! Though the GBA version if you can because the PlayStation translation is awful.

I didn't like Dissidia I'm sorry. I felt like Terra was too off character and Terra was awesome in her game. And too much Vaan and Lightning.

You should read the forum topics about the poll. The hardcore Cloud fanboys are so pissed off ! Lol !

This thread

You should give FF 5 a go ! It's quite fun ! Though the GBA version if you can because the PlayStation translation is awful.

I didn't like Dissidia I'm sorry. I felt like Terra was too off character and Terra was awesome in her game. And too much Vaan and Lightning.

You should read the forum topics about the poll. The hardcore Cloud fanboys are so pissed off ! Lol !

This thread

Dissidia Duadisomething was horrible, everything about it was bad, the original was fun to play, but the story was...meh, a poorly ripped FFI

If I wanted to play 5 it would have to be the playstation version, I don't have a GBA :sad3:

Back