[Interest Check/Discussion] Project Destrillians

Channizard

Me Gusta
Veteran
Gil
A Preview into a New Race

For fifty years in a post apocalyptic world where wars were often won with machines of terror, science has made advances never thought to be obtainable in bio engineering. A new era is rising in the world of Linisium . Scientists have found their elixir for tweaking and manipulating DNA and given rise to the potential to end all wars. They could recreate a human being into an instinctive beast, a powerful entity of untold wonder and horror. They could create life, and they could take it away. With Biogenetic Engineering, science was the new God and the new threat of a technological future that was the fire that raged countless wars.

These systematic measures managed to create a design in life. Diseases as they run rampant had their antidotes, but only to those who could afford the price. Despite how advanced the world had become, it couldn’t shake off its levels of hierarchy, and the wealthy still continue to control the cities with their assets, while the homeless are oppressed. Only the strong can survive. The strong and wealthy live in sectors or regions in a continent dubbed 'Free World' sectors, in contrast to the poor who are forced to live in war filled zones, slums and landfills dubbed the 'Outer World'. Law is only sustained by Survival of the Fittest and miraculous interventions by means of occassional sponsorship by the 4 Business Empires: the secretive Viola Corporation, the technologically futuristic Faiz Industries, the mercifully charitable Wilkinshire Pharmaceuticals and the ruthlessly apathetic Haven Artilieries.

But in spite of these advances, in this new day and age, war rages on between Rebel factions, Terrorists, Non-Governmental Superpowers, and Free World Nations who are protected in secret by the World Military Council of Linisium. One independent company specializing in bio engineering and genetic enhancement has been funded by an unknown source to create the ultimate war machine to combat the ever rising threat of Specialized Response Battle Suits called Ragnums and Large Scale Mobile Threat Response Suits called Machinas. Something that would take the place of humans and machines fused in war and end it through brute strength.

Political tension was rising within the cities of the Free World Nations. Faiz Industries continues its relentless assault to aid in conquering the Orient Frontier while Haven Artilieries continue to allow usage of its various line of Machinas to run amok by terrorists, upsetting the balance in society. Ragnums and Machinas continue to be the brunt of horror in the eyes of the Outer World inhabitants, placing their credibility as saviours into question. The Supreme Chancellor of Linisium has issued a proclamation that will look into reforms to return the roles of both entities to civil use such as militarized vehicles, registered weapons, and dozens of other roles rather than tools of meaningless war. Unless another alternative is put before the World Military Council, Faiz and Haven are at an ongoing battle on every Outer World Front in the world.

Eyes turn to Viola and Wilkinshire for an alternate solution to the growing madness, and both have offered a new path to the future of Linisium on separate meetings. Viola remained reserved through out the affair.

Unknown to the WMC, Viola Corporation took the initiative years prior; the company graciously accepted this concept, believing it would change the world and soon got to work. It took them several years to create them and recreate them through trial and error, however they still remain unfinished. Beings of unsurpassed perfection, they were neither man nor machine, but something more...

Code name: Destrillians.

These elite humanoids were harvested through an implantation program: surrogates who were bought for the program that lent their bodies for science. Genetically modified eggs and seeds, specified harvested and tailored towards a new breed were bonded and embedded in the surrogate’s body. The host would carry the project until birth, and surrender their rights upon delivery.

These projects, bred and grown in four steel walls, would never see the natural light of day. They grew to love their prison and their substitute parents. Although this wasn’t the case for everyone. Various ways were used to break them, and broken they remained until they were ready to turn the tide of society in Linisium.

The projects were made to be faster, stronger, smarter; a supremacy to the human race. They could destroy either Ragnums or Machinas with ease, if put to the right form of motivation. Along with enhanced physical and mental aspects, each was gifted with a unique talent to control the unknown. They were given a 'sixth sense' and with it they could control the minds of those weaker than themselves. They could bend it to their will or destroy it all together. If the scientists would have stopped there perhaps they would have been able to keep them under control but these beings had to be perfect... they had to be Gods, they had to pave the old views of machines away in order to truly be the ideal beings of the future. And so each Destrillian was given a unique power, a gift to call their own. Some could manipulate and conjure fire, while others could call forth the wind in unnatural environments. The same could be said for all these elements, earth, water, thunder, darkness and light. Viola Corporation has finally decoded the power of the Gods through them.

These children, now young adults have been revamped to be perfect killers and efficient soldiers in the front lines. Little did the scientists know that no human being is perfect. As the children matured into the young adulthood, they reached their own state of puberty which began to take on drastic effects on them. Their powers fluctuated; emotions ran high and visions slipped into the heads, visions that were thought to be erased.

Hidden in the deep northern regions of Esdoc, lies a facility. The world does not know of its existence, as it had been blanketed by secrecy since its foundation. Within it, lies the darkest secrets of the Destrillians Project.

One night, on a night unlike any other, a rival of Viola's assaults one of its many hidden facilities unexpectedly. A night that may have been uneventful if not for this one nosy corporate brat. And so the dreams started to come to reality.

Visions of a past they thought they should know, memories of a time that did not belong to them, forged with their untapped powers caused the humanoids to stir. This time in their age was their weakness. They were more susceptible to experimentation as they matured. These days, the experiments proceeded normally until the visions disrupted their dreamless nights.

And it all happened on one night when one little Destrillian awoke at the sound of destruction and disarray...

Story

The plot behind the RP is very simple: escape. This is the first stage to the RP. We would like to take this RP to a stage further, beyond escape and the assimilation of the projects into the real world. But first, they need to find a way out.

So with the RP at its foundation, you can choose to be a Destrillian, a scientist or both. I suggest creating a small team behind your character(s); every Destrillian will have a scientist assigned to them upon inception, probably a sidekick to that scientist, and maybe some nurses. We are going to make the plot complex… so we’re looking for an array of projects and prototypes.

The Destrillians will awaken and start a rebellion against Viola… That will be elaborated in the actual RP thread itself. For a series of projects that have remained complacent for so long, a recent accident in the facility triggers a lapse in the cryogenics, resulting in a lack of Distrum to keep them in an unconscious state. Suddenly dreams start leaking through the cracks of their awareness, dreams and visions of another time that certainly doesn’t belong to them… does it?

The details are as follows:

We have a lot of elements to use and a lot of numbers to fill... I personally will be using Light and Lightning for two characters. Feel free to create two to fill the RP with subjects. I think depending on our number of players, having two each per player (if you can think of varying characters) wouldn’t be unreasonable. Elements that come from the top of my head to use are:

Light, Dark, Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Ground, Plant, Sound, Steel, Ice, Poison, Gravity...

If you have additional elements that come to mind, feel free to make suggestions There are a few that come to mind but nothing immediate. The elements need to stay central to the character. No combining elements. I really want to remain using just one of each, so let’s try even things out. It’s first come first serve, in that if someone reserves an element and posts their bio, right on. However, depending on the number of players and the number of characters they want to use (I'm hoping for a full house here) I'm not opposed to doubling up on elements. If there happen to be two water benders, lightning wielders, I'm cool with that.

Also worth noting, Basement Five is a floor full of monsters. The number of Destrillians can easily go up to fifty, but not every one is a completed product. The lower your number, the older your character should be. The higher your number, the younger, obviously. There can be exceptions, of course, my character will show an example as such. If you're creative to think of different ways to try bypass this rule, try. I'm not opposed to unique takes on things. And be creative! Happy Dessies, lonely Dessies, crazy Dessies... take your element and really apply it to the character's personality. Nearly two decades on a basement floor will really carve the way someone behaves, especially if they're the physical manifestation of another force.

With regards to the 'visions of a time they thought they should know' line reference, I want you to make up an alternate history for your character, a life outside Viola. In the character sheet, this won't be relevant. Their history belongs with Viola. But I want you to keep it in your head, put aside for when we'll need it. And we will. In the intro posts you'll see. Taken from example, it'll play out accordingly.

Terms

Eventually, the Destrillians will reach each level as they rebel and exploration of the floors will be elaborated later on. And now for some Destrillian terms. Some more will be added later on as we progress, but the basics are as follows.

Destrillian - Genetically modified human. A product of cell manipulation in the womb, a Destrillian is created through the implantation project: a harvested seed and modified egg implanted in a dedicated surrogate to carry to full term. Crucial testing occurs during the implantation stage when the molecular structure of the fetus is at its most vulnerable. After birth, the Destrillian's physical features are manipulated to represent their element, and their bodies endure immense training to surpass the restraints of a human warrior.

Viola - The Company who brought the Destrillians to life. Once funded by one of the larger continents, they were able to recreate life and produce what war needed: ultimate fighting machines.

Distrum - As invincible as they were designed, they have a flaw. A Destrillian will almost always have headaches when they engage in large amounts of physical and mental activity. This flaw was enacted to ensure they had a weakness; that no prototype could be unstoppable. The longer they exceed their abilities, the harsher the migraine is on them. To relieve them of such pain, Distrum, an injection often to the arm or neck was formulated. This allows them to keep calm and collected even in mental exertion.

Cryogenic Slumber - Destrillians sleep without dreams. A small dosage of Distrum is injected before each night to suppress their subconscious from dreaming. This is also the most common stage for them to be experimented on.

Floors of Viola​

Basement level 5 – The bottom most floor of Viola; this is where the Destrillians are kept during slumber. This is also the only place with a 'recreation room' that the Destrillians are allowed to socialize with each other for exactly one hour every day. This is not for their pleasure... but mostly to see how they react to others.

Basement level 4 – B4 is a training facility for the Destrillians where they can engage in hand to hand combat with each other as well as test their psychic abilities. The floor is divided into separate arenas of varying environments. Locked at separate corners of the floor, are the chambers to the sleeping beasts.

Basement level 3 – Research and Development where all the testing and experimenting takes place. Each Destrillian would be taken one at a time to the B2 Level, should more than one be away from the metal confines in the bottom basement, it would surely spell doom for the Scientists. The floor is divided into subsequent corridors and chambers, similar to B5 where each Destrillian has their own room. Destrillians are heavily sedated when entering B3, both a choice and mandatory procedure.

Basement level 2 – The storage floor; this is where Distrum is stored as well as other sorts of weaponry. The Destrillians are rarely allowed to go beyond B2.

Basement level 1 – Where the records of all the Destrillians, their past and history, and formulas for Distrum and other important documents are kept.

Main Floor – This is accessible to the public for tours and the like. Sponsors often have a view from the top floor via the sea of lucid windows aligning one wall, depicting the progress of their subsidized projects.

Floor 1 – The main control room for the entire buildings electrical system is found here, though it is under heavy guard of both man, and machine.

Floor 2 – Viola personnel sleeping quarters only.

Floor 3 – Cafeteria, obviously this is where food is prepared... though not for Destrillians... they had never tasted real food ever since they had been brought to Viola. Instead they have been fed a highly nutritious supplement that tasted horrific, but was the only thing they were allowed to eat or drink.

Floor 4 – Advanced robotics, and security personnel are stationed here, along with the entire buildings security system.

Floor 5 – The upper most floor of Viola, there is nothing much here but a helicopter pad, and a view of the outside world...

Rules

First and foremost, no God-modding. It’s quite obvious in almost any and all RP’s. It’s annoying. Nobody likes it. Besides, the more you God-mod your character, you’ll end up killing them off.

No ultimate uber offensive invincible characters… The stronger you make them, the sooner you kill them off with the migraines. Srly, their head will implode. Let’s not find out together.

No need to speed post. Let’s put in some effort and thought into this, but you don’t need to take a week to reply. Remember, the key to RPing is having fun.

So let’s see some character bios.

The Projects

002 - Lux - Light

003 - Izanami - Gravity

004 - Aquilo - Wind

005 - Miryz - Aether/Mind

006 - Tarlach - Steel

007 - Aya - Blood

010 - Ricin - Poison

013 - Marko - Darkness

015 - Niya - Lightning

023 - Zeros - Fire - PRODUCT CORRUPTED

031 - Euon - Nature

047 - 'Dr Ayaka' - Water

The Unknown - Alexander - Gravity

The Outsider - Ralph Faiz

The Soldier - Mithras Connor-Guzman

The Good Doctor - Dr Hildemar Dietrich

The Assistant - Rosaos Zabat

Last edited:
Reserved Darkness, Liquid (Blood), Fire and my main, the CEO of Faiz Industries!

I like the concept, although "Advanced" RP's like this scare the crap outta me, I'll join up in it o.o I have a character I've been wanting to use regardless who fits this RP's unique characters.

As Long as I have plenty of time to post a reply I can do it XD, Do we "HAVE" to have a Doctor/nurse with us o.o I'm not really fond of having multiple characters XD;.

No worries friend, we're not here to discriminate. If you find having secondary characters will be too troubling... kill them off! In the intro thread, have your main interact with the Doctor, and just kill them off. Izanagi and myself are likely going down that route as well. The Doctors are there to add depth to the character's backstory and side stories of the main RP, sort of an aside. But it's not mandatory, nor is it obligation. It's a choice for those who want to explore their characters.

Don't sweat it partner, if you check out my bios. The doctors are all dead or missing by the time RP starts proper.

I'm not inherently attached to Lightning, my main will be Light. If you'd like the thunder, you're welcome to it. :monster: I can tweak the bio towards another spare element.

Me Gustith

You sure? If so, i think ill still be keeping gravity for my secondary tho if people pile up, ill relinquish one of em, depending on which character im more attached to.

If that's the case, I'll take steel.

Last edited:
You sure? If so, i think ill still be keeping gravity for my secondary tho if people pile up, ill relinquish one of em, depending on which character im more attached to.

I'm a-okay with it. The character is flexible enough that I think I can change it to Wind if it's going to be left up for spare.. and really, who likes Wind? :wacky:

Wait wait there can only be one element of each ? If so I'd like to reserve Fire since my character who I'm gonna use has flames x.x

Ideally yes, I'd like to fill up as much of the elements as possible. But if people are keen on doubling up, we can overlap elements. Izanagi's claimed Fire for a character, but Fire is a prime element that I see no problem doubling it.

I'll wait to see how the roles fill out before I post my secondary. I may keep her as Lightning but if we're needing more diversity, then I'll switch it to Wind.

Then I shall wait until the roles clear out and I'll see what's left before I decide on my secondary.
Clever Cookies, feel free to use wind. :monster:

I'll post my lead bio in a minute to show what's required of a sheet

The bio sheets will be simple and clean. Like I said in the intro... their history will remain in Viola, but be sure to think of a few things on the side, but keep them to yourselves for now. As for your element, try be as unique as you can to incorporate it into the physical, emotional, mental description of your character. All right? Here we go.

Name:
Project 000-000-002 – Lux

Personality: Lux is quiet, reserved, a singular island in the continent of Viola. During the days when she is granted recreational interlacement, Lux keeps to the sidelines. Too many times have other projects poked her in the eyes, laughing that she couldn’t see anyway. Lux couldn’t comprehend the behavior of these children, these individuals who were meant to be her kin: from where did they learn such cruelty?

But alas, every project was different, and with every prototype comes the varying parental unit. Lux’s surrogate was gracious with her, possibly even caring. But through the actions of her brothers, she couldn’t take that love and give it back, she just didn’t know how. So instead, she sat alone. And she watched.

She watched with seemingly blind eyes for many years, learning the secrets of her brethren and what made them tick.

When she was sealed away for a few years, Lux wondered something. If she ever awoke- and her mind often wandered here- would there be a welcoming party for her?

Alternatively, Lux often feels the need to please her surrogate parent: she looks to him for approval; she tries to outshine the others; but she never, ever disobeys Dr Fitchner. Lux’s goal in Viola is singular: become their number one Destrillian, in spite of the glaring mark on her arm. On some days, when she was feeling a little too sure of herself, she’d filch a glance at the others with an arrogant smile, basking in Viola’s praises.

Physical Appearance: Lux’s body has since been tweaked during her captivity. Laser eye surgery has designed her hues into a dark stormy grey. The colour of her hair matches, starting grey at the roots and fanning out until it fades almost into a snow white. Often she was mistaken for being blind by the other Destrillians, but the two drastic measures were a way to permanently mark her for what she stood for. She has notable high cheekbones and her eyes are slightly deep set.

Two decades of training have left her body lithe and toned, able to combat against anyone when needed. To offset the balance of her pale features, her skin is noticeably darker, a subtle beige almost borrowed from the sun.

Her number, 002, and barcode sit branded against her right bicep, in the exact same place as any other project.

Sleeping in cryogenic stasis leaves her with the typical color coordinated bindings over her private areas. When she’s in the recreation room with others, Dr Fitchner gives her a grey pair of sweatpants and a tank top to match. Despite their appearances, there is little room left for distinction.

4tocbp.jpg

Element: Light

Physical/Elemental Abilities: Lux is built normally; she is a well rounded fighter in hand to hand combat, similarly to most projects. Due to her stasis of four years, her body is smaller than others, as her body failed to grow through preservation. She has a handle on leveraging her body in battle and keeping up with her enhanced strength; coincidentally, the years of ridicule has added to her ability to react in a tight situation; with quick reflexes and thinking on the spot. With her ethereal, yet passive ability, she is skilled very little with weapons and objects, as well has displayed a difficulty in learning when given something to fight with.

Lux’s mental signature may pale in comparison to others; she has retreated in her mind too often, neglecting the choice to project her shared thoughts with her kin. However she has listened for many years, and her mind is a veritable directory of Destrillian signatures; she can put a trace on any one subject within fair distance.

Dr Fitchner has trained Lux in the dark for many years, encouraging her to find her light. She can trace any source and augment it until it becomes a usable foundation to her; either by storing it or exploiting it. Over time, she has learned to stockpile the light in her surroundings- be it natural or artificial, however she has never truly experienced the former- into her body, hoarding it away until she requires it. This, at times, gives her body a subtle luminescence.

When she focuses, Lux can harness the light until it becomes a near tangible form. When pushed, Lux has displayed her abilities to control the light into a laser like substance, cutting through most materials with ease. At times, the light becomes an extension of her body, flowing from her hands like a blinding phantom and radiating from her pores.

Viola History: Lux was of the first batch for collection in Viola. Only one number preceded her, and it was a project she never had the pleasure of knowing. Through that, Lux felt indifferent, almost selfish; she had accustomed herself to being the first born in Viola- although she was constantly reminded otherwise. In the recreation area, when she was allowed to socialize with others, she felt withdrawn: If she had to endure alone for a time, why shouldn’t they?

Unfortunately, these festering feelings welled up inside her, isolating her from the group for too long. Other projects started to pick fights with her, ridiculing her eyes and playing games as if she really was blind, and although she had no trouble handling herself defensively, the wards of Basement Five saw it differently. There was always something with Project Two.

Dr Fitchner, the overseer assigned to the girl on her inception, watched her grow and struggle for several years. He noticed the difference in her demeanor to the other Destrillians: some were proud and arrogant, some were friendly and amicable, but none were as reserved as Lux. It was this revelation that caused the Doctor to take pity on his subject, and so for the years following, he made sure to spend extra time tending to her needs. Dr Fitchner was someone, however involved with his work, who knew where to draw the line. But his devotion to her became their own undoing.

There was a night when Number Two’s life- just shortly after she turned eighteen- was threatened. A battle between the wits of Number Two and Number Seven ended in a brawl that would leave the former irreparably damaged. Or so it would seem.

Aya used her claws against the light bender in the recreation room, setting the standards for rules against fights during sociability, as well as her temper. The molecules of Number Two’s blood were separating, abandoning her in favor of the red regent who was using them against her. She was drained within an inch of her life, and when her overseer went to collect her, he had only one choice.

He sealed her in eternal cryogenic stasis, containing her body until it healed, and preserving her at a younger age while her siblings grew. Dr Fitchner watched her sleep day after day, wondering when would be the right time to wake her. Most Destrillians slept in cryogenic chambers for days, possibly weeks after extensive testing. But to sustain her vitals, Dr Fitchner kept her stasis for days... until the days flew to weeks and the weeks changed to months and the months bled into years.

For four years following, Lux slept. She slept peacefully, dreamlessly, away from the ridicule, away from the pain, away from the brothers and sisters who tormented her day and night. Dr Fitchner marveled at the day that he could awaken her again but he had to carefully choose what day that would be. So for many nights Lux slept. She slept through the growth of others. She slept through her own short comings. She slept through the crash into Basement Five.

She slept until something slipped into her mind. And then she awoke.

Last edited:
Here goes nothin'. This guy's the spear header that will start all the mess!

Name: Ralph Johnathan Faiz

Code Name: The Last Son of Ozheimer, Esdoc's Ultimate Weapon, The Unbound Emperor, CEO of Faiz Industries, Encia's Futurist

Personality: As a child, he enjoyed studying subjects far advanced than for a child his age, often on physics, chemistry, engineering, computer science and mechanics that were related to the fundamental basic building block of his family's ultimate legacy. He is often considered to be the genius prodigy of his people and one of the smartest individuals on Lisinium.

He is often an arrogant but friendly maverick CEO who disregards the rules set by the WMC and flies into warzones that are not protected under him, or even of his affairs and settles all what he believes to be evil with his intellect and might through the Ragnum suits. Due to the trauma of losing his entire family to terrorists, he will engage on a fight with any cell within his sectors or whoever threatens the safety of Esdoc without a second thought to avoid them causing misery to the people of his nation and prevent traumas that children should not have. He will not hesitate to be flippant about his position as CEO of Faiz Industries and member of the 4 Business Emperors to the WMC when they try to hold him down primarily due to his massive contribution through Ragnums and their cores as well as one of the most peaceful sectors of Linisium.

Beneath the arrogance and somewhat inapproachable personality, He is at heart, an altruistic man who disregards inflexibility and will never back down from a situation even when no hope is there and longs to be the key that can save Linisium from endless wars conducted by Haven Artilieries, his most hated rival. He strives to put his company above the other 3 empires to show his strength and is often grieving the WMC and The Supreme Chancellor for his tactics.

He loves his family the most, being the last of his Ozheimerian people, he strives to keep the legacy of his country and his family's memory till he dies. Due to his lonely existence, he often dives into battle, hoping to clear the pain of his loss.

Another note is his love and desire for the rarely found Red-folk women to the point that he can distinguish between the fake and the genuine. He often enjoys parties and celebrations to commemorate any of his sector's dates. He loves to run and jog as well as sky diving.

Physical Appearance: Ralph is a tall 6'2" young man with a muscular build and toned body. He often engages in fitness and training on hand to hand combat to boost his capability when undergoing 'Negotiational phases' in the Orient Frontier or quelling fights withing the Outer World sector slums.

He has green eyes, a chiselled face, and a slightly long black hair with notable side burns. His eyebrows are noticeably thick and often carries a distinctive smile. He possesses customized glasses in exchange for smart phones and unneccessary accessories to keep himself with up to date on the Linisium market. He wears casual clothes and suits on occassion when not in battle.

When in suit, he reaches a 7'3" feet, with bulk and like all of his family's mass produced products, he becomes imposing and intimidating.

Elemental Power: None. Relies on his Ragnum suit models for combat.

Physical/Elemental Abilities: Unlike Destrillians, Ralph is an outsider with no powers. His distinctive fighting abilities relies on his suit, whichever model is currently at his disposal. His notable use are 3 from his family's long line of superior prototypes which is his recently created series model 251 - Unbound, his signature and iconic series model 231 - The Ozheimer Guardian and the series model 249 - Dark Son.

Ragnum Capabilities (All Models 1 - 251)):

All suits have their unique capabilities related only to them. But every suit from the beginning are commonly outfitted with the following:

Faiz X-cutter Lasers - Signature weapons of every Ragnum module. Any Ragnum suit out in the world without this feature is either a knock off or an overused standard issue model that has yet to have its tips replaced. Each tip is outfitted with a laser cutter/kinectic energy blaster that expenses energy from the end, each can be adjusted for intensity, making a single shot feel like a strong push or can pierce through flesh. Naturally, the stronger the power, the more it overheats leading to serious malfunction and one of the many hazards of utlizing these suits, being at 50% onwards can be fatal and have been known to cause malfunctions that destroys the suits, killing the pilot within. Ralph constantly keeps each of his finger's laser power at 10% consistently to avoid overheating and allow continuous usage before replacing them whenever he returns to Faiz Tower. Most of the standard issue models keeps them at this level and can be adjusted though it is highly advised against, leaving the armor without any means of ranged attacks.

Flight - All models are fitted with flight capabilities at their soles, forearms, and backpacks. Each of them granting any mode of flight and from Models 20 above, can reach an average Mach 3, in order for faster travel. The soles of every model and standard public issued ones are outfitted with gravity stabilizers for a softer landing and to avoid denting the armor when landing.Generation 1 Models have unstable flight power after crossing Mach 2 and is commonly avoided in the old days to use the suit to that range leading to the rarity of Generation 1 models other than within city limits or as junk on Outer World sectors.

Missile backpack/set - All Missiles from Generation 2 suits are outfitted to devastating effect and have been the reason to tide turn the competion of Machinas, most of these sets have are located at the shins, thighs, forearms, biceps and shoulder blades and varies from model to model. The specialty of all missiles are they break into smaller sets and maintain a destructive effect of a standard Machina missile.

Maximized armor - To combat the threats of Machinas by Haven Artilieries and terrorist cells, every suit has been maximized to the strongest durability possible in order to withstand armor piercing power by Machinas. Lower public issued models do not have this feature and are often advised to pave way for the heavier models to soak up damage while they use their powerful missile packs to devestating effect.

Sliding openner feature - Generation 2 onwards possesses this feature. With the ability to open and slide the pilot in without any means of assembling it externally, which usually takes time. It opens flowingly and adjusts the size of the user and closes according to body mass. Bolts are sealed to ensure durability.

Hyper intercom server link - Every suit has been outfitted with a link to the Wide Linisium Net to allow broader communication, pre-emptive strikes and tactical organization on the fly, it also boasts the entertainment sectors of Free World cities to allow inflight entertainment whilst on the fly. Every suit has links to the WLN to allow updates from news, war fronts and even Oriental Frontier progress, Ralph's current project. Ralph's prototypes are added with extra software pentabytes to accomodate the cyber-entity Elise Winters after her conversion has left her consciousness trapped within the WLN. With her monitoring and controlling Ralph's private server connecting to the WLN hubs all over Linisium, she is able to update him on the fly and even keep tabs on any of his models' upgrades.

Ragnum Core - Faiz's trump card and what placed them on The 4 Business Emperors of Linisium. A core made by Ralph's grandfather Oliver Viktor Faiz, to limitlessly power a Ragnum and allow distribution of its armor's weight to make it extremely light. It's origin comes from Ozheimer, where its secret is lost forever save for the Faiz family. It's a red energy based core that is outfitted to every backpack of Ragnums and even Machinas if one is able to buy enough tools to customize one to fit. They are often traded for fossil fuel and N3 fuel as both are known to harm the environment, Encia itself is an RC dependent city as a result of it being the hub of Faiz Industries. Once a core is destroyed, it can be revitalized through electricity, allowing its flexibility as a potential unlimited source of energy.

Ralph's main suits -

Ragnum Model 251 - Unbound: The suit is a testing model for large scale, immediate form of combat and is used by Ralph recently from before the incident involving Elise Winters up to his current assault in Viola's facility. Its iconic openner feature for every model is prominent and with the ability to split its torso section and legs section to fly or run directly unto Ralph and wrap itself around Ralph. Its two gauntlets are capable of launching independently and locking unto Ralph's arms for immediate combat before the whole suit wraps itself around him. Its one of the sleekest of his latest line and manufactured by himself. It originally housed an AI system to manage his expense of energy and monitor his Ragnum Core stability for combat, now it has been given space to allow Elise Winters to communicate with him and allow her to further control the suit remotely incase he is indisposed or unconscious.

Ragnum Model 231 - Ozheimer Guardian: The suit is Ralph's siganture suit and is often used for long term battles and heavily durable than his later suits to this day. It is one of his most advanced models, notably made by himself when he was 18 and continues to use it to this day. O. has concentrated laser power that becomes stronger the more it is used, and his gauntlets have miniaturized Ragnum Cores to keep it running without any chances of overheating rather than the tips' energy needs stemming from the backpack. This makes Ozheimer Guardian all the more vertasile and deadiler than any of his suits, even moreseo that 249 and 251, his later models. It's unique build and strength allows him to run as fast when on land due to the suit adjusting for speed when not on flight. As always, its server also houses Elise Winters, potentially allowing her to control this suit as well.

Ragnum Model 249 - Dark Son: Dark Son's capabilities are vastly faster than any of the models, capable of going on Mach 6 without after effects, this model is normally used to encircle any sector Ralph needs to reach urgently to engage in combat or to rendezvous with any entity for meetings. Its the darkest coloured suit of Ralph's gallery and also maintains superior bulk to ensure Mach 6 does not destroy the user inside out. Elise is able to control this suit as well.

As Ralph has no powers of the Destrillians, he is a normal man with any normal human weaknesses and without the suits. He posseses glasses that are able to connect to the WLN to remotely control his suits.

History:

Ralph was brought up by his both mother and father after their country of Ozheimer was destroyed in a war. Unknown casualties within the genius city were checked, and as far as the Faiz family is concerned, their countrymen of intillectual and futuristic scientists are rendered all dead, and are the last few people of Ozheimer. They grew alone in a new city of Encia, rising to prominence thanks to their forefather who moved here and once Joseph, the current head of the family, seized the chance to turn the old family suits into Generation 2 models that bolstered them with Ozheimer's secret source, eventually called Ragnum Cores. Ralph continued to grow mentally, studying elementary leveled subjects that children his age were unable to comprehend. As he encountered his first suit, his interest shifted with how they worked even further. His family's dynasty officially went off the charts once Joseph has created vehicles to finally house Ragnum Cores, bringing them to a potential candedacy for The 4 Business Empires for their contribution. Whats more, Ralph was to be expecting a younger sibling, eventually born into the world as Kramskov Reiner Faiz.

As the Faiz continued to be mementos of Ozheimer's glory, competition was becoming fierce through Haven Artilieries. The blow to their ego was struck when Generation 2 models of Ragnums were noted to topple their current line of Machinas, thus ruining their effectiveness and driving a broken base of customers and military units who would rather purchase Ragnums over Machinas. As a moral stand point, Faiz would forbid selling or profiting from terrorism and was granted the government's permission to become their contractor and state defense, cementing Faiz Industries as one of the 4 Empires. Ralph grew to age 7 and had come to love his younger brother dearly, eventually both brothers have come to visualize their future as guardians of Esdoc. Ralph wished to become further entangled with his family's legacy of suits and eventually work into politics.

Unfortunately, their world comes to a grinding halt as during a presentation of his father's latest model, the expo was attacked by a rogue faction of terrorists with stolen Ragums as well as Machinas sold in the black market. Joseph fought valiantly with his suit's latest model. The cost was great, and his mother was killed by terrorist bullets and his father eventually overpowered and killed. Kram was shot and wounded, and Ralph's last memory of Kram was his brother's longing eyes, begging for his older brother to save him. An explosion engulfed them both, as Ralph was saved by the timely arrival of Faiz Industries' private security force. Both parents were confirmed dead, while Kram was mising.

Ralph swore revenge, and kept his family's company at hand while eventually studying his father's suits. For the next 8 years, the company survived through RC publication and generic laser technology. The company was near its breaking point of losing its reputation until at age 15, Ralph returns and seizes his company back beggining with publishing the newest Generation 3 model. The Faiz family has once more stepped into the spot light as Ralph branched out further to vehicles, aircraft transport and at age 18, has finally agreed to contribute Encia's first Ragnum Core city to promote clean energy awareness and to further bridge a truce between his family's Free World and Outer World sectors. He was biding his time for the same cell that killed his family to resurface again, until at 19 during the unveiling of Encia's Ragnum Core reactor, the terrorist group began its assault on Encia. Ralph had donned the Model 231, and engaged on a personal battle against them.

Ralph emerges victorious, destroying the cell group and locating its leader. The leader reveals that Kram was killed during a negotional phase to allow them to escape WMC persecution and his body lost.

Bitter and enraged by his findings, Ralph kills the leader, ending the threat of his sector and launches a brutal smear campaign against all terrorist cells and spends the next few years disergarding politically dangerous places and disolving whatever threat was there at the time as well as creating more suits with the utter intention of destroying every terrorist cell and threat in Esdoc before moving to the Oriental Frontier, which is said to be teeming with potential customers to expand his campaign. He often came under fire by the WMC and his reckless approach to every political situation with his brutal tactics. Luckily for him, his approach often saves lives rather than destroys. Ralph's legendary status as Esdoc's hope has given prominence as his projects and suits becomes more advanced with every passing year. Little did everyone know that he was merely burrying his grief as being the last Ozheimerian genius in the world.

At the age of 23 another form of terror has began arising, cyber-terrorism. One of these incidents involves a scientist named Elise Winters, who has lost her body in a method of converting the consciousness into data, trapping her in limbo. Enraged by the cell who did this to her, she began launching a series of WLN attacks that cripples every Esdoc market, compromising the city of Encia due to her capability of playing the stocks and crashing the market. Ralph eventually defeats the terrorist group using her and spares her from being given to the WMC for deletion and permanent death until her body can be found and restored, as he is the only man capable of understanding her plight and desperation, he accepts her partnership and they form a bond. With her as his newly advnced AI for every suit, Ralph begins caliberating her code unto his suits as well as his private server.

A year later, during one of her explorations through private servers of the 4 Emperors' databases, Elise unwittingly uncovered a conspiracy through Viola Corporation's hidden server regarding a base that was never revealed to the public eye. It details of a project called Destrillians and that Kram has been alive all this time, notifying Ralph of the startling discovery. Without a second thought, Ralph dons the newly created model 251 and departs fo the coordinates that Elise has uncovered. Ralph did not know what he may find, but he had to return Kram back home. With determination, The Last Son of Ozheimer begins his own personal war with Viola, intending to bring the much stronger company to its knees for keeping his beloved sibling and only family.

This is my primary Destrillian for the starting arcs:

Aya bio

Name: Aya

Code Name: Destrillian Project # 000-000-007

Personality:

Aya normally makes it clear to everyone that she hates being treated as a frail woman or weak, her temperament is her most volatile asset as well as her weakness. She will not backdown from a fight and will often use her anger to resolve any situation that displeases her. She finds it hard to display empathy and struggles to adjust to men around her, having been mistreated by her doctor due to his desire to maximize her potential as a killing machine.

Due to her predicament and inability to discern what is real and not, Aya remains confused throughout her life as to why she was in this situation. Her desire to see the outside world and be free of the chains that contained her was her only focus from going mad with the strenuous treatment to unleash her full abilities.

She shows her warmer side by means of being with her fellow Destrillians, often fighting alongside them to keep her mind away from the torture she endures daily with her doctor. Deep down, she refuses to show her tears of pain, much less from a man. Her determination and will to be free is what makes her outlandish from the other Destrillians.

Her dominant personality prevents her from liking anyone unless he or she does a big favor to her, or treats her with kindness, something she is never accustomed to seeing within the facility.

Physical Appearance:

Aya is unique wherein her natural redhair hair and green eyes were not altered whatsoever, branding her one of the long endangered Red-folk; rare humans with genes of red hair and green eyes that were once hailed as the most beautiful beings on Linisium. Her mythical appearance is attributed to a notable scar on her right eye, though it appeared to have been born along with her powers. Due to the high value she may fetch with buyers later being both Destrillian and a Red-folk, Viola had decided not to alter her eyes and hair colour to keep her marketing value as one of the desired ones due to her natural features.

Her body is well endowed, pearly white skin, slender legs, arms and toned body for a Destrillian at 5'9", able to go into submission locks with strong legs that can kick and leap as well as elongated fingers as well as kick with precise strengths with her beautiful feet. She possesses the 07 brand of ever Destrillian at her left buttock and her right wrist is noted with 4 scars as well, she is always not present without her frown or furrowed eyes with her doctors or fellow Destrillians. Unless with the latter, her face mellows into a much more calmer face with a longing look.

Dr. Einzer, her scientist, refuses to clothe her other than with the standard red underwear that marks her abilities as per Viola procedure. When amongst her peers, she eschews offered clothes for this underwear set and very rarely does she bother to clothe herself, earning eyes from her male counterparts. At times, when not in training, her naturist personality allows her to linger in baths until it was time to return to her pod.

Elemental Power: Liquid - Type: Hemoglobin (Blood)

Physical/Elemental Abilities:

Aya's abilities are otherworldly. Possessing an unusually high amount of blood from her cells that are 10x more than an average human's quantity, and even able to manipulate, distill and convert her blood into disease borne, poison and irradiated forms of plasma within her that she can dispell and infect. It is unknown how she is able to contain that high amount of blood as Dr. Einzer has yet to verify the details and lengths he had made Aya into. Viola science has granted her the ability to disperse heated blood and mold them into sharp, steel like blood claws or emulated body armor due to the high volume of iron she is forced to intake due to her various blood types while converting her into a Destrillian. As such, she possesses over 12 blood types of humans and is often considered the ultimate blood donor. Her ability to dispell and control her blood has also the capability of granting her immunities to blood borne diseases. Her abilities also allow her to remove debris from her body like shrapnel and clots.

Due to her blood-based abilities, her body is heavily modified with hyper healing as an auto ability, allowing her to survive forms of cuts, gunshot wounds and artiliery fire. Her bones and blood ultimately reform her body back to normal, but may land her in a coma for an extended period. A clear shot to the head can temporarily incapacitate her, unless it is rapidly shot to forbid time for the healing factor to take effect. In order to destroy her completely would be to vaporize her, disentigrate her head, or electrocute her to a certain voltage current wherein her body cannot recover.

She can disperse large quantities of her stored blood to allow it to spread across the environment and allow her to use its iron heavy content to manipulate it to her creative use like spikes or blades from the ground with tactical timing. This is a trade off, as due to earthly ground, which liquid gets easily absorbed, she is unable to absorb it back unto her body for destructive damage. She is most effective on metal floors or of marble, wherein blood does not get absorbed. She also has to reabsorb her dispersed blood as it is can be quick to dry, robbing her of any potentially lethal capabilities if the fight drags on.

In order for her powers to be at maximum output, she has to bear most of her skin which is why her preference for remaining unclothed or in underwear has her at a very large advantage during training. Her clothes absorb most of the blood, thus weakening her abilities to an extent other than her blood claws.

Aya is also versed in verious blood types and diseases due to the nature of her ability, and posseses a 'Blood' sense, able to to sniff it against the air or allow her passive ability to suck a droplet of it unto her body to distinguish it.

Her passive ability and innate ability is that she is able to absorb a small amount of blood and plasma through any living being by her mere presence once she is in combat or under stress of combat in order to numben and even postpone the standard Destrillian migrane weakness, this by no means makes her above the rest of her brethren, she may only outlast them in terms of power and stamina. Naturally, due to this passive ability, soldiers and detainees wear kevlar suits to prevent her from puncturing or 'inhaling' wherein a portion of their blood seeps out of their pores and are absorbed unto her structure.

Background:

Her name bore no meaning, other than it was related to an Oriental Frontier woman's name, pressumably her surrogate's desire to name her child as such, or rumours about her name related to the Oriental Frontier's goddess sects, she never knew or found out through her limited educational background on Linisium cultures. All her previous records about her was completely kept by Dr. Eizner and Viola, and thus she grew to the name she was forcefully given upon. She only found solace at the cool Distrum filled pools or even without a single fabric unto her. Her mind cleared at these phases, hence why she prefered during her private moments, to be unclothed and enjoy what freedom she felt.

She could not remember how she came to be, nor why she had the ability to seep blood or use it to its strange capabilities. All she could recall was during the earlier days of her education and manifestation of her powers, 'she had to be perfect' as her legal overseer Dr. Eizner said. Each day, she would see his terrible face ordering her to cut her hands and any part of her body until they bled, until they could form into something that can kill, each time her body flawlessly recovers back to when it was unwounded, save for 4 scars on her right wrist and her right eye. She cried in misery and forcefully bore the pain that Viola has given her in order to perfect her killing instinct. Deep down though, she sought to really see what it really was out there and to weigh if people like her were needed or not.

Time went on as she grew into a beautiful young woman, cherished along with the other females for her tough beauty, and her temperament. They were like poachers poking the cage of a tigress to her, waiting for her to pounce, yet she endured. She hoped that someday, she would free of these chains and able to see the world for what it really is.

The years turned worse as whenever she was tested and forced to battle, she improved in her effectiveness to the point that contact with her can be deadly. At her late teens, she became so angry at her 'imprisoned' phase that she would resort to harming her fellow siblings if sher temperament isn't quelled. All eyes are placed on her doctor, who has been involved in her growth stages. He has been forced to find a method to detain and control her, as her rarity and her powers would appear to fetch a high price if controlled. To that end, the doctor and others began a means of researching a method to control her type of powers as well as her liquid based brethren.

At 18, she was taken to a testing facility along with her fellow liquid based Destrillians. Due to her unruly behaviour and drastic desire for violence, Dr. Eizner injected her with a series of nanites that will never detach from her brain stem and eyes, and programmed it to view, hear and smell only his signature other than her own Destrillians. As a result, she mellowed out slowly, but has come to despise life and everything around her.

At 22, during a day of release, she could longer distinguish between what was real and not due to the constant presence of her handler. In a rage, she unleashed her powers upon being removed from the pod and killed all whoever was within the room. Reports later reveal that Dr. Eizner and 3 other guards were brutally killed and their bodies dried to husks. Having their product damaged by the deranged doctor, they sadly saw no other choice but to put Aya down permanently. All she could see was the doctor who trapped her in this nightmare, advising her that her life will end after two days. To Aya, she had lost faith after she can no longer see the world for what it truly is, to die in this state was a fair trade for her.

2 days after her rampage and on the night of her execution, she was rudely awoken by strange memories of red haired people. Long before her stay in Viola, and beyond the steel walls she was accustomed to. She bore out of her pod in desperation, after seeing a mysterious hand and was released. To her rude awakening and anger, she was greeted by Dr. Eizner once more. Whether it was him or not, it did not matter to her anymore as she believes herself to be forever held against his grasp. Despite the doctor's claims to be another person, she did not take his farce lightly and proceeded to kill him. The least she could do is kill her tormentor until she would finally be free of him.

Last edited:
Underwear for them Dessies as per color code, Aya's for example is red bra + red panty while my other Destrillian of Darkness is black shorts. Same goes for the rest, I believe. You are free to add clothes later upon waking up obviously.

Back