Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Last year for Birthweek, we received two game review entries. While there were only two entries, it was quite an intensive read, as both members (Cali and Conor) picked the same game to nitpick: Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Whether they communicated the game to each other to increase the appeal, who knows...but it convinced me to purchase the game a few months later.

So this year, we’re doing something special for the game reviews. As you all know, we have a section for Game Reviews over at Rocket Town. But why not put the reviews more out there? You’ll have to see what I mean once it’s done.

Now then, who’s up for reviewing a game of their choice?

Details:

Word Limit: 2,000 words
Avoid Spoilers
Due Date: June 22nd (extensions can be given)

Submit entries to me. The game reviews will be judged by three members, so no voting polls for this one.

Once we pick our winning entry, it will be featured on the front page and... well, did I mention you’ll have to see what I mean once it’s done? Yeah.

Please proofread your writing. Highly advisable: have someone else proofread before you submit.

---

You must include the following categories:

-Introduction/General Comments

-Storyline
-Characters
-Gameplay
-Controls
-Graphics
-Sound
-Unique/Extra Features
-Replay value
-Overall Rating

Adding a score to each category on a scale of 1-10 is optional.

Prize:

1st place - 700 Gil
2nd place - 500 Gil
3rd place - 300 Gil

You get 100 Gil for effort, despite the outcome.

I would personally love to see a review of The Last of Us... for anyone who’s looking to purchasing the game on release date (like me). Anyone up for it?

gathering reviews that are already published ain't allowed I did not plan to just send in my rush bros review from the site I work on

I think I'll do this one too. Just to mess with FFFBank. >_> I have a game I want to review, and I hope it is an okay choice. Anyway, this should be hella dope and hella fun. Like, hella totally. :ohoho:

Back