Do You Like Soup?

Tyler Breeze

Paladin
Veteran
Gil
If you do, what's your favorite flavor?

Do you like a specific brand?

Do you eat it more in winter or summer?

I personally like cream of mushroom soup. It's by Campbell. Though I don't have it often. I noticed in the summer this year I ate soup more than in the winter. I'm crazy :)

(sorry in advance if there's one of these already or if in the wrong area)

....Uhm. Yes?

I friggin' love soup. I'm addicted to vegetable soup. (I'm not a vegetarian, and it's not full veggie either). I always make my own soup though. My favourites are the one mentioned before, and pea soup.

The veggie soup is just water, flavouring spices, tiny mince balls, veggies and the noodle stuff, although sometimes we switch it up with rice. I also love chicken and tomato soup, but the two above are my favourites, and veggie has to be my all time favourite.

If I had to eat one thing for the rest of my life, it'd be veggie soup. ♥

Also, winter or summer, any day, everyday. It doesn't matter to me, hahaha. I also dunno about brands seeing I cook my own soup. :lew:

Who doesn't love soup? :ohoho:

My favourite soups are Egg and Lemon soup and (I dunno how to spell it so I'll spell it as it's pronounced) Kitheraki

They're both homemade soups that my mum makes.
Egg and lemon soup is made of egg, lemon, chicken and rice and it's amazing :rage: it's really thick and fluffy and it's the best thing ever.
Kitheraki is kind of like a tomato soup with these little pasta things in it.

I also will eat the campbell chicken soups or the cup-a soups. But obviously they're not as good as a homemade soup

I will eat them in winter but happily in summer too, even if the weather is stinking hot.

Hahaha I don't like soup that much. Soup is for sick people :grin:

I really only like 2 kinds of soup: beef and vegetable or french onion. And I can't eat it by itself.

I've never been much of a soup person :hmmm:

I love soup too. My favorites are cream of chicken and mushroom, classic chicken noodle (with the huge fresh pieces of veggies, wide/thick egg noodles,and white meat chicken), chicken with white and wild rice, broccoli and cheddar (esp. Panera's), minestrone, and chicken and dumpling (with the little flour dumplings). I will eat soup in any season...and I am a bread dipper with my soup. A fresh hot loaf of sourdough or italian bread to break off and dip in my soup is so yummy :inlove:

I like ramen quite a bit. I buy the crap from the store and add my own stuff to doctor it up. Or buy the like cup-a-soup ones. XD Also a big fan of the classic chicken noodle. I usually only get Campbell's soup.

My Gran made the best broth in the world, sadly she passed away many years ago. RIP. But after her its a pretty close call between my aunties broth and my mums broth. Broths definitely my favourite soup but its been a while since i had it. Lentil soup is great and ive had plenty of that lately. Its filled with nothing but goodness im told. So broth then lentil

I like instant soups, buit I hate the ones that I make because they always taste bland.
My favorite flavor: Maruchan Roasted Chicken. Soooo good!

I'm not really a fan of soup but my favourite would have to be Bacon Bone Soup in Winter.

I love the taste of the Bacon Bones and how the meat just falls off. :gonk:

It's pretty much the only time I will ever eat meat off the bone. :hmmm:

The flavour of the soup is really nice too. Other than that, not a big soup fan at all.

i like entil soup as well. hummm

and carrott and corriander

I like most soups really as long as there's no meat involved. I just dont like the taste or texture

i used to make my own, but its quite time consuming just making soup, especially tomatoe soup. that takes forever and quite a lot of sugar goes in as well

Soup is my staple diet during winter. Butternut, chicken, lentils, pea, asparagus, anything that can turn into a soup is game!
This thread's title made me think of:
"If you were a soup, what kind of soup would you be?" - Jimmy Carr repeating an audience member he misheard. :p

I fucking love soup.

Here are some of the things I like in my soup:

Carrots (Because carrots) Peas (Veggies are very good for you) Broccoli (Same as peas) Most veggies in general (Because veggies) Rice (I fucking love rice anyway so putting it in something ELSE I love is pretty much awesome) Noodles (duh) Chicken (Duh) Beef (DUH) Stuff I can't think of (Because I'm forgetful)

Anyway, I really love soup. Chunky soup is awesome but I can't complain much... If soup has anything not listed above then I don't want it.

I usually don't eat soup at all, but if I do i'll go with a Campbell's Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup.

If given the choice at a restaurant for sides, 9 times outta 10 I'll pick a salad over a soup.

I'm not a huge fan of soup. I get a bit bored half way through and just leave it :/ . It's ok if I've thrown something else in it, like tore up some ham or something. However, this one time I spewed for 3 days straight, and had a reeeeally bad sore throat for about a week after, so I could only really eat soup. T'was Heinz I think, and a mixture of mushroom, chicken and tomato flavours. Although I find tomato soup a bit sorta burny and tangy?

I LOVE me some soup. I eat soup when its hot outside, and I especially eat it when the weather is cold.
Potato soup and Tomato soup are my favorites.
Then you throw in vegetable, New England clam chowder, broccoli and cheese, lentil...... you get the point.
Soup is amazing. End of story xD

I love soup. My favorites are Vegetable soup, egg drop soup with a little rice in it, and cheesy potato soup with bacon bits. I used to hate tomato soup when I was younger but I recently had a crushed black pepper, basil and tomato soup. That stuff was so good I couldn't believe it was the tomato soup that I hated so much as a kid. I'd almost kill for a bowl of it right now with a grilled cheese sandwich =)

Back