Help Please help me figure out where I am in this game...

willisj318

Gil
Quick background. I have this game on Anthology and have been playing on PS3. Had a baby and had to travel for work, did not touch it for about 7 months. Decided to export saves and play on PSX Emulator on my laptop so I could play while traveling.

Cant figure our where I am in the game or what to do next.

Using a couple of walkthroughs I decipher that I am somewhere around the airship.

I am on the continent with Albrook, Vecotor, Tzen and Maranda, as well as the Imperial Base. Currently my crew stands outside of Albrook. I can board the airship but cant fly it. I already went to Vector and spoke to the old man, went into the MagiTek facility.

However it seems at this point I should be able to take the airship wherever. But I cant. I tried to go speak with the old man in vector (just in case I didnt do this part and just thought I did), and he says he is going to distract the guards, but my character does not jump onto the boxes and all that.

Any thoughts or Ideas? My party is Celes, Locke, and Sabin.

If I remember correctly, he should ask you if you are ready when he talks about distracting the guards. When you say Yes, he jumps around and starts acting like he's going to get sick. You go over to the boxes that he pointed out (don't remember if you have to press the action button on the box or not) and you'll climb on the boxes and along the vents/pipes/whatever to get past the guards. I don't believe there is any other trigger that needs to take place before this scene, but I know you don't gain access to the airship until after you complete the Magitek Factory. I hope this helps.

Back