Help Letter from Moolan to Mogtaka

Gil
So I'm on Disc 3 and I'm trying to deliver all of the moogle letters to ensure that I can open up Mognet Central on Disc 4. I'm at the point in the game where my next step in the story is to go to the Shimmering Island, but I know that's when I get locked out of certain places (like Mt Gulug, where I am right now). I just delivered the letter to Moolan, and I'm supposed to receive a letter from Moolan to Mogtaka, who is also in Mt. Gulug. Moolan, however, doesn't give me a letter. He keeps saying "I haven't received any mail in a while, kupo." I even left Mt. Gulug and delivered the Kupo Nut that I received after giving Moolan his letter from Mogrika thinking that would trigger the event. Am I doing something wrong? I'm playing the release from PSN, are there any issues with that version? Please help!!

Shouldn't be any problems with the psn version... The only thing I can see is that maybe you already delivered it? or you already have it? The only other possible solution is to continue with the game, till you get to the point that you wont be able to come back and try right then?

(fwi technically you only need to deliver the letters you get on disk 4 to get mognet opened.)

Shouldn't be any problems with the psn version... The only thing I can see is that maybe you already delivered it? or you already have it? The only other possible solution is to continue with the game, till you get to the point that you wont be able to come back and try right then?

(fwi technically you only need to deliver the letters you get on disk 4 to get mognet opened.)

Thanks for the fast reply! I'm thinking it's because I delivered a letter after I was in Mt Gulug the first time. I'm at the point of no return right now I believe so that's why I'm doing all of this now. What I'm going to do is save my game to a separate file after I do the chocographs and other side quests, and then continue the story and make sure it opens when I do the Disc 4 letters.

Oh and I have no letters in my inventory and Mogtaka has nothing in the Mognet menu.

Back