Gil
FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
GFXShopLogo-1.png

Welcome people and members to my first GFX Shop on this forum. of course this is here for Signatures and Avatars but you may request stocks here as well :)

as you know by now my name is Steve, i normally go by Stevie, Stevie Wonder, or Lady Yuna on the Forums, I been doing GFX since march this year, i been doing graphics for 8 months now.. and i feel this is the time to go ahead and open a GFX Shop. sadly every place have to have rules... and their are gonna be a few... sorry XD

You should have at least 30 Posts before requesting, I may still do the request but it won't be at the top of the list

Please add images as links not as showing via tags

when requesting, please add the type of request, size and image source at the very least ok :)

you may add request like 'i want the signature to be a red theme' but please understand i may be unable to do this

I have a right to reject the request if i think the image is to low quality or i just cannot work with the image[/COLOR]

here are a list showing some of my work if you wanna look before requesting :)

[spoiler=My Recent Work][IMG]http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n570/yunaloverX/HaruSignature.png

HaruAvatar.png

ZoeDigimonAvatar.png

ZoeDigimon.png

katielightningsigrequest2.png

katiesanlightingavatartext.png

ILovemyCat.png
[/spoiler]

Like I said, you can also request stocks, here are my stocks that I created :)

BlankStock.png

haru.jpg

ZoeStock.png

HAPPY REQUESTING :)

bumping..... :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back