Help A Bit Of Help

Kuja

Trance
Gil
Im going through FF9 using Zidane , Amarant , Steiner , Freya and im just about at the end and it getting rather difficult to use this team so i was wondering if anyone would recommend a team for me cause im kinda stuck at fighting Lich the 2nd time he keeps killing me but back to the point would someone recommend a nice team Thanks You

what levels are you?

You should probably swap Freya/Amarant for Eiko, not having a white mage in the party wont be helping your situation much

I usually have Zidane, Steiner Garnet and Quina. Though if youve not bothered gathering blue magic, Quina probabkly isnt your best bet

Well my best party was: Zidane, Vivi, Garnet and Quina. But for yours wait until Stenier has around 1 hp then use minus strike and it will deal damage between current hp and Max HP. Make Freya use Reis's wind and maybe Dragon Crest if you've killed enough dragons. I used to use Amarant but i don't like him so idk what to do for him. For Zidane just keep attacking which would help if you had MP-Attack so you can easily deal near 9999, then as soon as he enters trance spam grand lethal.

You can beat IX with any party. I suggest making sure you have the best equipment that is available to you in the game. Also, make sure you learned as many skills/abilities as possible. The abilities and equipment are pretty much more of a cornerstone than levels. I had the best equipment and almost all abilities for my characters and I beat the game at level 63 with ease.

Either have Garnet or Eiko in your party, because honestly having white magic in your party is very helpful, and second, if you have a lot of blue magic for Quina use him, or else stay with Freya or Steiner (I use Steiner) and lastly Zidane obviously, and Vivi with black magic is always helpful.

the only thing i can think of is getting a white mage in the party... apart from that just make sure u get auto regan.. auto haste and as many of the staus minus abbilitys.. also mp attack for zidane and stiner might help.. but even without the best equipment i beat the game with ease with a lv 50 party :P

Back