December 27, 2010, 4:05 AM
Final Fantasy VII vs Chrono Trigger
I like both games but which do you beleive is the better game?
Lets take a look at both game similarites:
While the games are similar, they both deal with different thigns but are envvertheless intriguing to a lot of fans. Which do you beleive is the better game?
- They both deal with creatures from outer space that are connected to the Entity or Lifestream.
- They both have ensemble casts known to most gamers.
- Both games had pretty impressive grapchics for their time.
- they both utilize a battle system that is fairly easy to grasp to most gamers.
- they both have a surprising amount of depth to them and can interpreted in many ways.
- they have good music. (as expected from square).
December 31, 2010, 9:16 PM
Final Fantasy VII is a great game, but Chrono Trigger is legendary.