Beast's Pretty Things

Smallish update:

czw4Q.png

jhkLk.png

3N28D.png

gB8F7.png

QzlTH.png

^Jaakuna is the name of one of my rp characters, and that is the image of him.
bJaMK.png

^Cerden also is another one of my rp characters. ElvenAngel should be able to vouch for me in that xD
wEuCk.png

I really am loving to use dissolve. :3

wEuCk.png

i'm really liking the lighting you got going on this one, it goes really well with the flow of the signature, and helps showing off the focus of the tag very mach, the text is a little hard to see, a slightly different color might help with that, or making the text slightly bigger, but apart from that you did a really good job on this one :)

QzlTH.png

I love looking at smudge signatures, because if they are blended in right, like this one, it works really well, you done really well with the blending, if anything you might of done slightly to well, as i had to take a close look to see that the render/stock was in-fact a person. the lighting here again is very good as well, my only concern is the text, it don't seem to quite go with the signature, just seems to ruin it slightly for me. maybe blending in the text a bit more or using a slightly different color would help with fixing this.

gB8F7.png

again i'm loving the lighting effect, the way you made it look like the moon is producing the light is fantastic, i'm loving the background effect you got going there as well, it goes really well with the rest of the signature and they are not too in your face if you get what i mean, good choice of not using text as well.

great jobs on the tags, and keep up the good work :)

3N28D.png

Out of the bunch I am looooving this one :jess: If anything I think some text would suit it well. But I love the lighting and the colors and just everything about it :inlove:

wEuCk.png

i'm really liking the lighting you got going on this one, it goes really well with the flow of the signature, and helps showing off the focus of the tag very mach, the text is a little hard to see, a slightly different color might help with that, or making the text slightly bigger, but apart from that you did a really good job on this one :)

QzlTH.png

I love looking at smudge signatures, because if they are blended in right, like this one, it works really well, you done really well with the blending, if anything you might of done slightly to well, as i had to take a close look to see that the render/stock was in-fact a person. the lighting here again is very good as well, my only concern is the text, it don't seem to quite go with the signature, just seems to ruin it slightly for me. maybe blending in the text a bit more or using a slightly different color would help with fixing this.

gB8F7.png

again i'm loving the lighting effect, the way you made it look like the moon is producing the light is fantastic, i'm loving the background effect you got going there as well, it goes really well with the rest of the signature and they are not too in your face if you get what i mean, good choice of not using text as well.

great jobs on the tags, and keep up the good work :)

Thanks Stevie :ryan:

3N28D.png

Out of the bunch I am looooving this one :jess: If anything I think some text would suit it well. But I love the lighting and the colors and just everything about it :inlove:

the funny thing about that..the person who requested it didn't want text. I wanted to add something, but gotta stay to what the requester requests :lew:. Anyways, thanks marmar. ^_^

I like this one as well. Your text still needs work, but the lighting on this I actually like. And you didn't overdo it, although, you should work on blurring the image a little bit, it's a bit too sharp.

Great improvements. (y)

I guess a serif font isn't doable D:. but yeah, the reason of the sharpness is..well I used a blur-sharpen-blur technique. Guess it needed more blur, less sharpen. :wacky:

Anyways, thanks Raul. ^^

I'm not a Spira mod. I can't do that lol Frederick the Great

Back