Which Final Fantasy Games Do You Own? [V2]

I've got every game from VII through XIII-2, not counting the online games. I also have DoC and CC. All of them are in excellent condition, except the front of VII's case got cracked somehow, and I don't think DoC has a case or manual (been a while since I looked, I may be wrong).

My current collection involves:

FF1, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FF tactics and FF10 (which I still haven't played) and soon I'll be getting FF5 on ps store since I've never played it and I love the job system idea that reminds me of tactics.

FFIV (PSP/Vita)
FFV "
FFVI "
FFVII "
FFVIII "
FFIX "
FFX (PS2 will also be getting the HD remake on Vita)
FFX-2 "
FFXII (PS2)
FFXIII (PS3)
FFXIII-2 (PS3)

I've purchased Origins, Chronicles, Anthology, VII-XIII but sold them along time ago and within the past 5 years bought them again. Many forever bonded to my PS3.
I own:

Final Fantasy Origins (PS3 download)
Final Fantasy III (Don't own this either but everyone has it -English fan translated original NES Emulation)
Final Fantasy IV (Technically I don't own it but I've purchased the rights to play it when I bought Chronicles - ISO EmulationPSX)
Final Fantasy V (PS3 download)
Final Fantasy VI (PS3 download)
Final Fantasy VII (PS3 download)
Final Fantasy VIII (PS3 download)
Final Fantasy IX (PS3 download)
Final Fantasy X HD Remaster (I will be purchasing for download on PS3 March 18! - Looking forward to playing this again)
Final Fantasy XI Online (Steam)
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3 Blu-Ray Disc)

In order of when I got each one, my list goes as follows.

Final Fantasy VII, the first I owned and played, my cousin never beat it and gave it to me, he said he didn't really like it enough to complete it. He also gave me a strategy guide, but I didn't look at it until my second playthrough. I wanted to play the other ones, so that's the game that got me to look into more.

Final Fantasy IX was the next for me to own, and next for me to play. At the time my sister was playing VIII, we were kids so of course we lived together with my parents at the time. I wanted to play VIII, but I had IX, and my god I loved it. VII got me interested, but IX got me hooked.

Final Fantasy VIII was then given to me once my sister beat it, she didn't get everything, but I'm a completionist, if I don't get everything, I didn't beat the game, I simply finished it.

Final Fantasy Origins was my fourth...and fifth? It contains I and II, so I'll call it 4th and 5th. I saw it in stores and figured it would be nice to see the game that started it all, and I enjoyed FFI very much, it was a good challenge and loads of fun. FFII on the other hand, the only thing good that came out of it was Mateus (the emperor)

Final Fantasy X was the sixth and I had purchased this one in a used bundle with my PS2, so it was the first ps2 game I played.

I hadn't planned on buying Final Fantasy XII, but I saw it in a used game store. X wasn't unsatisfactory for me, too easy, so I hoped XII would be more of a challenge, but I was wrong. After that, I didn't bother with more final fantasy games, instead I try games that challenge me. And I don't mean the enemy has massive HP challenge *cough*Yismat*couch* I mean that it's actually difficult, that's why I take challenges for certain bosses in FF, but X and XII, I don't even know what the gameover screens look like...Until I hear that a final fantasy game is "too hard" I'm done picking them up.

I own Final Fantasy:
V,
VII,
VIII,
IX,
X,
X-2,
XII,
XIII,
XIII-2,
XIII: Lightning Returns.

I've been meaning to get the earlier ones, but I haven't :gonk:

The online MMORPG's I haven't gotten around to either :hmmm:

Ah well.
:sir:

I own:

FFIII DS
FFIV DS
FFVII
FFIX
FFX
FFXII
FFXII:International Zodiac Job System
FFTA

I own

7,8,9- on disk and digital
X- PS2
X-2- PS2
X/X-2-Vita
3- DS
4- DS/PS
14- PC/PS3
11- PS2/PC
5/6- PS

I - PSP & PS1
II - PSP & PS1
III - DS
IV - DS & PSP & PS1
V - PS1
VI - PS1
VII - PS1 & PSN
VII: DoC - PS2
VII: Crisis Core - PSP
VIII - PS1 & PSN
IX - PS1 & PSN
X - PS2 & PS3
X-2 - PS2 & PS3
XII - PS2
XII: Revenant Wings - DS
XIII - PS3
XIII-2 - PS2
Lighting Returns - PS3
XIV - PS3 (Bought Special Edition for the Art Book, can't play it :P)
Others:
Dissidia - PSP
Dissidia.... 2? - PSP
Final Fantasy Tactics - PSP
Crystal Bearers - Wii

Own FF 4 (PSP/PSone),5,6,7,8,9(PSone),10.10-2,(PS2/PS3)12(PS2),13,13-2,13LR(PS3)
All passed except 4 and 5 currently playing through 4 on PSP

FF4-5, FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, FFXIII (including 13-2), Kingdom hearts. I own all of those in hard copy, but we also own 9 on the PSN.

Mystic Quest ~ SNES
VI (III) ~ SNES
IV ~ PSOne
V ~ PSOne
VIII ~ PSOne & PSN
IX ~ PSOne
VII-CC ~ PSP
DFF ~ PSP
DDFF ~ PSP (all region copies)
X ~ PS3
X-2 ~ PS3
XIII ~ PS3
XIII-2 ~ PS3
XIII-LR ~ PS3

Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy IX
(and borrowing VII)

I am a horrible traitor and got rid of X-2/Dirge of Cerberus/XIII/XII in order to get cash for partying. Now I am somewhat regretting it. There's a lesson to be learned there about trading in.

Final Fantasy I [PSOne]
Final Fantasy II [PSOne]
Final Fantasy V [PSone]
Final Fantasy VI [PSone]
Final Fantasy VII [PSone + PSN]
Final Fantasy VIII [PSone + PSN]
Final Fantasy IX [PSone + PSN]
Final Fantasy X [PS2 + PS3]
Final Fantasy X-2 [PS3]
Final Fantasy XII [PS2]
Final Fantasy XIII [PS3]
Final Fantasy XIII-2 [PS3]