Describe yourself

Alias/Pen Name: SaShman
Date of Birth: November 2nd, 1989
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Blue
Skin Colour: White
Height: I'm not sure, but when I went in to get my drivers license, the lady estimated around 170cm
Weight: 68kg
Race: I'm an Australian citizen (born and raised) but my heritage is Irish and Spanish.
Religion: I guess you could say I'm an atheist.
Favourite food: I'm generally not too fussed about food, but right now I'd kill for a Calzone.
Favourite Colour: Yellow
Favourite Number: 7
Favourite Animal: Any member of the cat family...and Penguins.
Were you baptized at birth: No
Current grades in school, or when you were in school: When I was in school I was averaging C's and B's. In Uni I'm averaging Distinctions and High Distinctions.
How do you view a glass of water; Half Full or half empty: In a literal sense, half full.
Favorite anime, if any: Death Note, Code Geass. I used to watch a lot of anime, but these days I don't really watch that much unless it is considered exceptionally awesome.
Personality: You'd have to ask someone who knows me. I do try to be friendly though.
Zodiac sign: Scorpio.
Chinese New Year animal: Born in the year of the snake.
Are you in a relationship?: No.
Would you forgive those who hurt you?: That's a pretty general question. I think that in most cases I probably would, but the length of time it would take for me to forgive someone would vary depending on who hurt me, how they hurt me etc etc.. I understand that people make stupid mistakes and sometimes these mistakes can affect me.
Favorite book(s): The Outsider (Albert Camus), Animal Farm (George Orwell), Nineteen Eighty-four (George Orwell). There are a few more, but I can't be bothered listing them all.
Other stuff: I'm a guitarist and I wouldn't mind making a career out of it. Otherwise I wouldn't mind being a director or starting a record label. In my spare time I enjoy dancing and doing acrobatics/gymnastics.

Last edited:
I've always found Mexican folks to be friendly, and generally nice people.

Yeah. The way I said actually came out wrong.

Yeah, we're generally good folk. Unfortunately, there's always going to be the ones that will make a bad example out of the rest of us. Sorry for the off-topic post (in my own thread, no less), but I just wanted to clear the air.

Alias/Pen name: Kandy-Sugar

Date of birth: 24th August, 1988

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: Green-blue

Skin color: Fair

Height: 5' 4

Weight: 47kg

Race: Australian

Religion: Not really any religion.

Favorite food: Lasagne, cottage pie and stir frys.

Favorite color: Pink

Favorite number: 8

Favorite animal: Dogs

Were you baptised at birth?: Yes

Current grades in school, or when you were in school: Was always an A, B student.

How do you view a glass of water; Half Full or half empty: Half full.

Favorite anime, if any: Texchnolyze.

Personality: Nice. Shy and generally not ever an attention seeker.

Zodiac sign: Virgo

Chinese New Year animal: Dragon.

Are you in a relationship?: Yes. 2 and a half years.

Would you forgive those who hurt you?: Ugh, no.

Favorite book(s): Harry Potter series.

Other stuff: Played bowling for 8 years. Did Kung-Fu for 6 years and did softball for 1 year.

I've had two jobs in the last four years and I've had 3 cars in the last three years. XD

Last edited:

Last edited:

Alias/Pen name: Too many to be arsed trying to think of

Date of birth: 17th December

Hair: Naturally it's brown, it's kinda faded red/purple atm, needs redying ¬_¬

Eyes: Greeeeeeen

Skin color: Pale

Height: Probably 5' 4''

Weight: 9 stone, Im on a diet though, wanna be 8 stoneagain -__-

Race:English :monster:

Religion: I've been Christened but Im not religious in the slightest

Favorite food: Pizza, peas, Sunday dinners

Favorite color: Pink

Favorite number: 5.

Favorite animal: Frogs.

Were you baptized at birth?: what a weird question...no I wasnt

Current grades in school, or when you were in school: As, B's C's and an E in Tech 8F

How do you view a glass of water; Half Full

Personality: Uh... Loud, good sense of humour, laid back...fuck knows oh I talk too much, extroverted etc, that kinda crap

Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

Chinese New Year animal: Year of the Dog I think

Would you forgive those who hurt you?: Depends on what they did, though it's to much effort holding grudges

Favorite book(s): Ermmm, Bravo Two Zero

Other stuff: I like to paint and draw and shit, drinking is rather a big part of my life as well :wacky: I love music...erm...yeah, that'll do

• Alias/Pen name: Julius
  • Nickname: Dean aka "The Short Bus" (you are the short bus, short bus...)
  • Date of birth: March 24
  • Hair: Light Brown
  • Eyes: Hazel, mostly yellowish brown.
  • Skin color: Lightly Tanned now that I am exposing myself to the sun more often.
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight:145 (was 155 but got seriously ill with sore throat and lost some of my hard earned weight -__-)
  • Race: Hispanic (African, Caribbean Indians, and Spaniard and again almost half of the races who came by these islands and had wild sex with the natives...)
  • Religion: I believe in God (Christian) and that is enough for me right now.
  • Favorite food: Hmmm....blood :rage: Nay, kidding...hmm well, Mexican, Italian, Chinese, I am not that picky.
  • Favorite color: Blue
  • Favorite number: 0
  • Favorite animal: Chimera (mythical beast), Lion (real beast)
  • Were you baptized at birth?: No, am I going to hell? :neomon: I think I am going to hell. :sad3:
  • Current grades in school, or when you were in school: A/B in Math related, A/B in Humanities/Social Sciences, B/C on History and Literature (I hate to bottle up details I won't use again...ever...History is not meant to be bottled up, it is meant to be UNDERSTOOD! Damnit!:mad:)
  • How do you view a glass of water; Half Full or half empty: It still has the same quantity, so this question is a matter of how positive/negative/pessisimist I am and to answer it straight away...I am a box of surprises! :mrgreen:
  • Favorite anime: Dragon Ball Z (not GT, I kinda don't like DBZ-GT...) :rage:, Blood Plus, the unfinished Slam Dunk x3
  • Personality: Well sometimes I joke around, sometimes I come straight sarcastic while trying to make it look like a joke and am successful until I realize no one else is laughing. I am very protective of those I care, I value loyalty and I really hate liars. I can be somewhat romantic but I tend not to let that be used to get something out of me, people sometimes tend to abuse feelings you know. I am well adjusted.
  • Zodiac sign: Aries
  • Chinese New Year animal: Horse
  • Are you in a relationship? No :sad3:
  • Would you forgive those who hurt you? It really depends...on how pissed I am. Usually you won't noticed how pissed I am until it is too late to turn back. Most of my retaliations are being quite cynical and defensive.
  • Favorite book(s): Harry Potter, and most science books, especially those about viruses.
  • Other stuff: Painting, drawing, GFX, amateur pianist (most retake it someday...), ex-moderator, RPG/First Person Shooter/Survival Horror player, Chess, Forum-RPGing, Collector, Sudoku-player (when I can be arsed), Meditation (not religion-oriented....just sitting there with my mind in blank...like relaxing)....the works, oh and doing long walks, especially when I am pissed, helps clear the mind you know.

Last edited:
ALL NON-CONTRIBUTORY POSTS HAVE BEEN DELETED. PLEASE DO NOT DERAIL THE TOPIC. THANK YOU.

Alias/Pen name: Often it's anything with a mask in the title, but seeing my mission is of course to raise awareness of my IX project...

Date of birth: April 28 93

Hair: Black...deep dark brown, anyway

Eyes: Windows to the marmite. I mean dark brown. i forget that this isn't a test.

Skin color: White.

Height: no clue. Maybe borderline 6ft.

Weight: Something heavy, but not cow heavy. Like way less than obese but still a little fat if that makes any sense.

Race: British. With a bit of irish.

Religion: While I don't believe in religeon, I'm not against it at all.

Favorite food: People of the world, give me your steak and chips. Gourmet style.

Favorite color: Purple.

Favorite number: 6

Favorite animal: Meercats are just awsome.

Were you baptized at birth?: Nopedy

Current grades in school, or when you were in school: Managed to obtain A*s in GCSE, and I'm hoping at least Bs for A level. Fingers crossed.

How do you view a glass of water: The glass is always empty. Nah, jut pulling your leg. It's got water in it, therefore it's half full.

Favorite anime, if any: Used to love DBZ as a kid, and am currently trying to get into One piece.

Personality: I'm eccentric. Rawr.

Zodiac sign: Oh god, homework.

Chinese New Year animal: Rooster, which apparrently makes me bossy and cocky yet talented despite my stubborness. Someones been taping my old teamwork sessions.

Are you in a relationship?: Nah, but I tell you, it wouldn't half be nice right now. Obviously I'm at that funny hormonal age but I don't think it would do any harm.

Would you forgive those who hurt you?: I start off in my creative evil state and then realise the real douche is me.

Favorite book(s): Take it easy by Damon Runyon, Inkheart by Cornelia Funke (not the bloody movies take on it either,) and great expectations. Dickens rawks.

Other stuff: I'm a musical fan- I've spent the last 3 years writing and composing for my own with a friends, and progress is going great. I also love most kinds of drama, though I'm not sure I really buy the whole abstract shtick, so I'm pretty firm that I want to be a movie maker of some kind in some department as I go on.

Alias/Pen name: Chillz, Shu, Chishu, Tdawg

Date of birth: 08/24/1984

Hair: Brown, sigh with now a bit of gray. Mid Length.

Eyes: Brown, some green, but mostly dark brown. Seasonal I say.

Skin color: White, slightly tan all the time, always have color in my face though.

Height: 6'0

Weight: 194.4

Race: Caucasian - Have a bit of Irish Heritage, as well as German. That's about it though.

Religion: Humanitarian Deist. I believe in a god, but it is flawed. Just like human logic. I believe in the well being of all man kind. That's about it.

Favorite food: Depends what occasion, usually steak, but I love me a bowl of spaghetti and meat balls.

Favorite Drink: Water to be honest. Alcohol wise I love me some red wine, I don't know what's in it.. but its so dang delicious.

Favorite color: Blue, I wear it mostly all the time. Please see the number of girls with blue eyes I've dated =(.

Favorite number: 8 - I dunno why but always has been good to me in sports. Soccer, Baseball and everything else.

Favorite animal: Snow Leopard, always found them majestic.

Were you baptized at birth?: Sigh, yes. Worthless in my opinion.

Current grades in school, or when you were in school: B student in highschool, C+ student in College 2.6-2.8. Yar I sucked.

How do you view a glass of water; Half Full or half empty: Full, used to be a bit pessimistic back in the day, but mostly optimistic these days.

Favorite anime, if any: Ninja Scroll and DBZ.

Personality: Friendly and trusting of folks.

Zodiac sign: Virgo

Chinese New Year animal: Rat

Are you in a relationship?: Engaged

Would you forgive those who hurt you?: Yes. Always have.

Favorite book(s): Odd Thomas

Other stuff: Love me some good music, love me some good friends.. love life till I die.

Last edited:

Alias/Pen name: Squee

Date of birth: September 29, 1992

Eyes: Blue

Skin color: VERY PALE

Height: 5' 9''

Weight: 132 lbs.

Race: Caucasian. I have native american, German, British, italian, dutch, swedish, and canadian blood...I am my own world war...

Religion: Raised Catholic. Now I am a Wiccan/Pegan, both are the same with different titles, so stick with what you wish.

Favorite food: Chinese...sesame chicken *drool*

Favorite color: GREEN

Favorite number: 65

Favorite animal: coatamundi

Were you baptized at birth?: yeah, forcefully, mommy said i had to...not cool, but not since then...like, age .5 8F

Current grades in school, or when you were in school: not sayin for economics, embarassing...english = 82 science= 98 (im quite the science savy one) those are my only 3 classes other than boces...so... BOCES Auto Body Repair = 100...its hard to not get 100 in that class...show up and work lol

How do you view a glass of water; Half Full or half empty: i say who the hell drank it and refill it to be full

Favorite anime, if any: Shaman king...too bad its done here in america...:sad2:

Personality: well im told im likable, but with my attitude towards new ppl, i tend to be hard to get to know. I like a fun time of jokes, but there need to be a balance of serious moments or i tend to become all retarded and high on life. thats not a cool daren. Sometimes i get a little out of hand in an emotional moment and i tend to blow it totally out of proportion. I hate when i do that. Im also a very stubborn person...thats all for now...

Zodiac sign: Libra...the balanced scale

Chinese New Year animal: momkey

Are you in a relationship?: yeah goin on 4 months this month:D

Would you forgive those who hurt you?: never...if they hurt me are they worth keeping? no...

Favorite book(s): Eddies blue winged dragon

Other stuff: I play guitar, self taught...i love music, it plays a big role in my life. I am the youngest and i only have sisters...that sucks imo, but oh well...

Alias/Pen name:Oliver, Olive, The one and only OliverSKX, Joshy, wierd guy

Date of birth: March 19, 1992

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Brown

Skin color: Brown

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 170

Race: Mixed w/black,white, asian, and Native American

Religion: Catholic but idk what I truly believe

Favorite food: Anything unhealthy

Favorite color: Blue!

Favorite number: 9!

Favorite animal: Doggie!

Were you baptized at birth?: No I was 5. Baptize assumption leaves me to believe that person is Christian?

Current grades in school, or when you were in school: B-A

How do you view a glass of water; Half Full or half empty: Idk Give me juice!

Favorite anime, if any: haven't watched in a while. Gunslinger Girl!

Personality: CrayZAAAAAY!

Zodiac sign: Pisces!

Chinese New Year animal: Monkey I think...

Are you in a relationship?: No. *sniffles*

Would you forgive those who hurt you?:No Revenge to the end

Favorite book(s): Not reading rite nao

Other stuff: I love comedy and stuff..

Alias/Pen name: Stang

Date of birth: 12/21/1982

Hair: Dark brown with decent amount of gray, pretty short.

Eyes: Brown.

Skin color: White, pasty white.

Height: 6'1

Weight: I was actually 180 lbs the last time I checked.

Race: Half caucasian, half latin

Religion: I was raised Catholic, but I don't put a lot of stock in religion.

Favorite food: Fried chicken with spanish seasoning and a hamburger with egg noodles covered in gravy. :ryan:

Favorite color: Blue, a medium to dark shade.

Favorite number: 12 and 21, 21 tends to be a number that shows up a lot for me, and if I ever have to choose a second number for anything, I go with the opposite.

Favorite animal: Dogs, plain and simple.

Were you baptized at birth?: Yes.

Current grades in school, or when you were in school: I was generally a B to C+ in pretty much every form of school with a 2.5 GPA in college at graduation.

Favorite anime, if any: I've never watched anime before, it was after my generation.

Personality: Nice, loyal, but others sometimes view me as distant when I'm not. I'm shy in general as well.

Zodiac sign: Sagittarius (last day of it, so some calanders have me as a Capricorn).

Chinese New Year animal: Dog.

Are you in a relationship?: Yes

Would you forgive those who hurt you?: It depends on the crime committed, some things should be forgiven, other things are too cold to forgive.

Favorite book(s): I don't read books.

Other stuff: I'm a big, big fan of music and a big appreciator of the guitar. I'm a mechanical engineer as well. Oh and also, I'm an absolute clown, I love joking around and being generally humorous. :ryan:

Alias/Pen name: Cal, Calzum, Mr Jenney

Date of birth: October 2nd

Hair: Dark Brown i'd say pretty long for a male with a Fringe i can lick with my mouth:awesome:

Eyes: Green

Skin color: White

Height: 6'1 1/2

Weight: 154lbs(11Stone)

Race: Caucasian

Religion: N/A though born into a christian household

Favorite food: Tomato Kechup

Favorite color: Lime Green

Favorite number: 56/182

Favorite animal: Panda...

Were you baptized at birth?: Yes

Current grades in school, or when you were in school: C's

How do you view a glass of water; Half Full or half empty: Half empty

Favorite anime, if any: Lucky star Haruhi suzumiya K-On!

Personality: Quite Person would rather be alone or in a small group of close friends then a big group however being with some people make me very loud

Zodiac sign: Libra

Are you in a relationship?: No though i need to find someone

Would you forgive those who hurt you?: It depends on who they are

Favorite book(s): Pride and Prejudice and zombies

Other stuff:
-Im a competitive video gamer i play super smash bros melee at a high level(well high in the UK not US) i travel for hours to go to a place i have nevr been before and play a video game with strangers all to win some money
-Im doing Acecss to computing and interactive media at school.
-I hate people who follow trends in Clothing and Music

Sup =)

Date of birth: March 11, 1995

Eyes: Brown

Skin color: Tan

Height: No idea. 169cm i think...

Weight: 53kg.

Race: Greek, from Australia

Religion: GOC (Greek orthodox Christian)

Favorite food: Pizza and Chocolate =)

Favorite color: PURPLE!!!

Favorite number: 7

Favorite animal: Cats

Current grades in school, or when you were in school: Mostly B's, a couple of A's, a couple of C's

Personality: Nice, sometimes shy. If I've had one too many V's at a party then I'm a nutcase at a party

Zodiac sign: Pisces

Chinese New Year animal: I was born on the year of the Pig =(

Are you in a relationship?: Nope

Other stuff: I do Dancing, Swimming, and I'm a Yellow belt in Tae Kwon Do (if anyone asks, Its good >_>)

~Smiley =)

Last edited:

Alias/Pen name: Shinryuu, Shin - at school people call me Boss :ryan:

Date of birth: 9/11. Yeah, I really was born September 11 >.>

Hair: Black, slightly longer than it's supposed to be.

Race: Well, I was born in Romania, but my father is Greek.

Religion: While I suppose I could say I'm Christian, I'm really starting to become more and more of an atheist... I am also 1% Haruhiist

Favorite food: Chicken, fries, pasta, pizza etc. etc.

Favorite colors: Idk really. Maybe silver and purple...

Favorite number: Don't have one. I use 11 mostly though.

Favorite animal: Idk.

Favorite anime, if any: Haruhi Suzumiya, Full Metal Alchemist, Hellsing, and currently watching and loving To Aru Kagaku no Railgun.

Personality: I'm a nice person, and I'm more quiet than most people. I act pretty mature for my age, and unfortunately not many of my friends@school know how to appreciate that, because they all act like little kids >.>

Zodiac sign: Virgo.

Chinese New Year animal: Not sure about this >.>

Would you forgive those who hurt you?: Maybe... or maybe not.

Favorite book(s): I don't really read books...

Something I added:

Languages: I speak Romanian almost perfectly, because, well, I'm Romanian =P I speak English almost perfectly and I am the best at English in my class - I've never ever gotten anything lower than a 9* at English. I am also learning French at school, and, well, I am the best at French in my class... I am also reading a book for learning Japanese, and it's going quite well. But learning all the words and the Kanji will be hard.

I am Alex.
Eu sunt Alex.
Je suis Alex.
Watashi wa Alekusu-kun desu. (I think "Alekusu" is the way to spell "Alex" in Japanese...)
=D

End.

Alias/Pen name: known as LoveTifa by the most or Hime :)

Date of birth: 27 june
Hair: Dark brown/brown.

Skin color: Not tanned, but not ghost white either.

Height: 170 cm,

Weight:
57 kg

Race: european..nothing special.. :D

Religion: none

Favorite food: pizza and japanesse food..

Favorite color: Purple,yellow,black

Favorite number: 7

Favorite animal: dogs,Panthers,dolphins.

Favorite anime, if any: Code Geass,Vampire Knight,Inuyahsa,One Piece,Bleach,Ergo Proxy,Elfen Lied,Basilik etc

Personality: well..nice person most of the time[but I can be mean if someone upsets me],trying my best in all[tho..most of the time I screw things up..],kind of clumsy..and trying to be a good friend:D

Zodiac sign: Cancer.

Chinese New Year animal: I think in the Year of the Horse :)
Are you in a relationship?: yes

Would you forgive those who hurt you?: Maybe...but usually I do[depends of the situation]

Favorite book(s): the series Twilight

Languages: I speak Romanian almost perfectly, because, well, I'm Romanian I speak English almost perfectly,I've learn it at school since I was in 3rd grade[I also know french a bit..not to much],japanesse [currently learning]..BUT msot of the time I speak and write in english cause I've been on forums since I know myself..and oh,well..we talk in english here..

Last edited:

Alias/Pen name: I don't actually have any. :/

Date of birth: 9th June 1993.

Hair: It's like a gingery colour, but naturally I have very dark brown hair, nearly black.

Eyes: Dark brown.

Skin color: Whiteish.

Height: 5"2.

Weight:
About 109lbs.

Race: I'm half Indian, half English.

Religion: Atheist.

Favorite food: I loooove pasta.

Favorite color: Navy blue.

Favorite number: Nine.

Favorite animal: It changes, but rabbits right now. ;]

Were you baptized at birth?: Nope.

Favorite anime, if any: Fullmetal Alchemist or DBZ.

Personality: I'm a nice person and sometimes shy, though I can be very loud and annoying but I'll talk to everyone nicely. ;]

Zodiac sign: Gemini.

Chinese New Year animal: Rooster.

Would you forgive those who hurt you?: Too easily, aye.

Favorite book(s): Harry Potterrrrr!

Name/Alias: Al-Syq Facd, "Hey."

DOB: 1987

Hair: Strawberry blonde, army style cut

Eyes: Light Blue

Skin: Super-White (For future reference, I hate Nazis, despite being the perfect bloody Nazi...)

Height: 5-7

Weight: 160

Race: Caucasian

Religion: None

Favourites
Food: Chicken
Colour: Purple
Animal: Shoopuf
Book: Notebook... No, not the novel, a notebook.

How do you view the glass, half full or half empty? Too big.

Personality: Changes, change can occur over 24 hours, or 1 second...

Zodiac: Bahamut... Fine... Sagittarius

Chinese animal year: Of the Rabbit

Relationship: Never been in one, and single still

Forgive those who hurt you: I forget too easily

Languages: English, ASL, Japanese, Russian, Italian, some Greek

Other: Can't think of anything else to say...

Alias/Pen name: Jonne, Jonathan.

Date of birth: December 11th 1993.

Hair: Light brownish.

Eyes: Uh, blue.

Skin color: White.

Height: 173 cm.

Weight: Last time I checked I weighed about 60 kgs.

Race: White, from Sweden.

Religion: I consider myself a Christian, but I'm not sure if others would.

Favorite food: Wok. :P

Favorite color: Purple.

Favorite number: 4... I guess.

Favorite animal: I like cats a lot.

Were you baptized at birth?: No.

Current grades in school, or when you were in school: My grades were decent until ninth grade, when I got depressed and simply lost the motivation to study. They're starting to look good again though. ^^,

How do you view a glass of water; Half-empty.

Favorite anime, if any: Clannad, Last Exile, Hellsing and Fullmetal Alchemist.

Personality: I'm usually shy but
I also like teasing people.

Zodiac sign
: Sagittarius.

Chinese New Year animal: Rooster.

Are you in a relationship?: No, but I have been once, with a girl from Finland.

Would you forgive those who hurt you?: I am a pretty forgiving person.

Favorite book(s): The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger and The Road by Cormac McCarthy.

Other stuff: I've got nothing more to say. :P

Alias/Pen name: Don't really have one

Date of birth: October 9th 1989

Eyes: Dark Brown

Skin color: White

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 160

Race: White-Caucasian, I've got German, Irish, Scottish, Italian

Religion: I'm not part of any religion or belief

Favorite food: I don't really have a particular favorite food, however I do like eating spicy foods.

Favorite color: Black

Favorite number: 23

Favorite animal: Dog or Cat

Were you baptized at birth?: No

Current grades in school, or when you were in school: I did alright through school getting usually B's and C's, sometimes A's. In 8th grade I got mostly A's, then high school came and I started getting real depressed and barely survived math getting C's and some D's.

How do you view a glass of water; Half Full or half empty: Well, since I'm so optimistic on life... half empty

Favorite anime, if any: Haven't seen any in a while, but I liked Akira, Ghost in A Shell & Hellsing

Personality: Introverted, I work fine with others in the workplace and get things done but outside of working I'm usually alone.

Zodiac sign: Libra

Chinese New Year animal: I was born on the year of the Snake

Are you in a relationship?: No, and haven't for a while, I've been put through a series of painful events.

Would you forgive those who hurt you?: I am usually forgiving of others.

Favorite book(s): "I Am America And So Can You" By Stephen Colbert

Other stuff: I enjoy music a lot and produce some of my own. I enjoy gaming and am very artistic.

Back