What pissed you off today?

AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frustrating moment: When someone calls you, but when you call them back, they don't FREAK'IN pick up!!!!!!!! *FUME FUME FUME*

I saw that I had a missed call from my friend, and so I call her back once I get home at the usual time that she doesn't seem busy and, surprise, surprise, oh-how-so unsurprising, she didn't pick up. Now, I wouldn't be as frustrated (or ANGRY!) if she usually got back to ME at reasonable times, but she DOESN'T, and I haven't talked to her about it yet. It irritates me, at the shoulders, I believe the anger flows up there, whenever this happens with her. But I'm holding it in because I feel like we just started talking again and I don't want to be "demanding" or whatever just yet, but it definitely is getting to that point where I need to say something. What makes it harder is that I've never been visibly angry in front of her, or have gotten mad at her or argued with her, so showing her my frustrated side is hard, 'specially since we've known each other for a long time. I feel like she's always leaving me hanging, and it's frustrating. Urgh... >_>

What pissed me off today?

Normally I avoid feeding into negativity in any capacity at all. Sooner than bitch on the internet about what makes me unhappy, I take logical steps to distance myself from such things, rather than surrender myself to it physically, mentally, and emotionally. I wouldn't be alive today, were I so weak.

But lately I've just been fucking pissed off! I don't mean upset, frustrated, slightly agitated... I mean stalking the streets with a C7 assault rifle looking for ignorant fucks who don't deserve the oxygen the waste on a daily basis.

Of course, that's just not in me. I defend those ignorant fucks, and the freedoms they squander on the daily. But lately I've been wondering... Why? Why bother at all? I've tainted my soul, blackened my heart, and violated some of my core beliefs in order to stand behind others. And for what? So morons can spit in my face from the comfort of the ass print in their computer chair? So blind fools can regurgitate yesterday's CNN headlines as if they have foggiest idea what the fuck is actually going on behind enemy lines?

There should be a satellite in orbit around the earth, and every time some idiot says something stupid, or posts something stupid online, it vaporizes them instantly. But it shouldn't stop there. No. It's 2015 and stupid people still exist. It should also vaporize their entire family tree. Oh yes, eradicate the entire bloodline, and it's weakness along with it.

We've been taking the moral approach for thousands of years, and look where it's got us? A more sophisticated, well-spoken heathen.

It's time we build our better world by force, instead of letting the asshats and shitpumps trample every step taken in the right direction.

So, what pissed me off today? People. Maybe even YOU.

Let that soak in while I neglect to give a shit how it makes you feel. (Way I'm given to understand it, that's how you do things around here.)

My friend has borrowed my swtet for over 6 month now and every time I ask her for it back _she is always_ cussing at me very badly and say that it was always hers! does any one know how i can make her give it back????

People.

Today has been a major patience test. How can people be so ignorant and act like asses and still be able to sleep at night? Friggin' hell. Don't act so damn stuck up, it doesn't make you a better person, at all.

My father and how he keeps making my mothers life such a misery. I cannot wait till their divorce is all finally over and done with!

People standing around at work when stuff needs to be done. Nothing annoys me more than when people have social hour when there is stuff that we need to do at work. I mean I love making money just as much as the next person, but for fucks sake. I don't want to be at work until 230 AM when there's absolutely no reason why we should be. People also feel the need to go insanely slow when they're in front of me. It's like they can sense that I'm in a hurry and they do it just to be dicks.

People.

The ones that either can't take a joke, or ruin every joke? Yeah, those people. Also the people that just can't take a hint when you're trying your best to stay polite and they just keep trampling all over things? Yeah, those people as well. Also two faced people, even worse four faced people! Perhaps it's me, perhaps it's them, I just know that I've never ever lost my patience with people as much as I have over the last few days.

People. :brooding:

People.

People who have woken you up a good 3-4 hours before you want to get up every time you have a day off. Those people. Those same people who you tell to stop doing it every time they do, building up to literally (literally in the literal sense Linnaete ) years of them saying things like, "Ok, I'll be quieter next time".

People. :grumpy:

For nearly the last 2 months at work I've been on a long forked pallet jack and I've beaten this guy that's on short forks every night. Literally. I've run an average of 220 cases/hour while he's pulling 190/hour. And that's giving him the benefit of the doubt. Normally he ends up around 185. I've talked to my boss, other people have talked to him because we want our fastest people on the short jacks.
I asked him again last night where my short jack was. I pulled 225/hour and ended 4th place. The short jack guy pulled 183. My boss just looked at the monitor and told me that my numbers were weak. Then proceeded to go back to talking to the people around him.
Our fastest guy even drove up to me last night and said he was coming in late on Wednesday and he wanted me to take his short jack and kick their asses. His words verbatim.

If this doesn't show once and for all that I'm worthy, then fuck it. I'm done pulling like a fucking all star and being treated like I'm some minor league scrub. So I'm going back to just pulling average and being slow as fuck.

didn't have the money to tow my part car somewhere else, state took it

still wanted to get the damn seats and back end off of it... i'm just glad i got the engine out. i don't really want to think about how things would have went if I hadn't.

Recently a friend of mine was broken up with in a way similar to what I was nearly a year ago now. That is to say, the person he was with meant the world to him and no matter how badly she'd hurt him, he wouldn't dream of giving her up, even though she cheated on him. My ex-girlfriend had led me to believe that I needed to plan a future for us together, and I was planning to move to another country to be with her, but she was looking at other people and didn't intend for that to come true. My friend... his ex-girlfriend was letting him plan to move across the US for a life with her all the while she was seeing someone else! And he knew she was doing it... she was seeing this guy while they were together but he still wants to give her more chances even though she not only dumped him by simply unfriending him all over the net and refusing to answer his calls but continues to post on websites he frequents about how happy she is and about how good her life is going.

Yesterday was her 20th birthday and she was prancing about getting all manner of well wishes and telling everyone how happy she is... meanwhile he was sitting there miserable. He had a horrible night and myself and a few other friends sat up all night talking to him. She continued to come around posting happy stuff today too... And that really fucking pissed me off! Another friend told her off, but now the guy she left is even more sad because she left the site altogether. He's really angry at our friend, who only said anything because she was pissed about how in pain he is.

I am unbelievably angry at his ex. He deserved much better than this and I hate seeing people go through what I did. This is not okay. No one deserves to feel this kind of pain. No one deserves to hurt and hate simply because they dared to love.

Fuck people like our exes.

More pissed off at myself than anything. It's a beautiful day down here in Georgia and we got out of work early. I went cruising by the area earlier and saw a bunch of nature trails and running trails that I wish I would have taken advantage of while I had the energy, it was light out, and it was warmer. Here's hoping tomorrow I get my butt in gear!!

PS3 HDMI Audio. :jimberry:

Way back when I first connected my console to my HDTV I had some problems with the audio: dialogue in-game was barely audible, song tracks playing at two different levels. I figured it was the center channel not coming through. So, I tinkered around and got it fixed. It was working perfectly and I could hear Alfred and Batman talking just fine. Sorted.

Yesterday, I had about an hour to myself so I said "Fine, let's play some Tekken with the little sis". Booted up the game and audio sounded like warmed up crap. What!? Had no idea why the hell the audio quality changed since I haven't touched the bloody thing in ages. Long story short, I ended up spending the hour trying to fix the damn thing to no avail. I haven't the faintest clue what the problem is and all. I mean, I followed Google's instructions to the letter so why is this still happening!? Google betrayal....:sad3:

PS3 HDMI Audio. :jimberry:

Way back when I first connected my console to my HDTV I had some problems with the audio: dialogue in-game was barely audible, song tracks playing at two different levels. I figured it was the center channel not coming through. So, I tinkered around and got it fixed. It was working perfectly and I could hear Alfred and Batman talking just fine. Sorted.

Yesterday, I had about an hour to myself so I said "Fine, let's play some Tekken with the little sis". Booted up the game and audio sounded like warmed up crap. What!? Had no idea why the hell the audio quality changed since I haven't touched the bloody thing in ages. Long story short, I ended up spending the hour trying to fix the damn thing to no avail. I haven't the faintest clue what the problem is and all. I mean, I followed Google's instructions to the letter so why is this still happening!? Google betrayal....:sad3:

In the audio settings there's a checkbox for something like "multi-audio". Or something along those lines. Have you tried changing it to the opposite of what you have? Try playing with each of those checkboxes indepentently of each other. I dunno...it could be an easy solution for you :).

SB not working

yeah know it's lame and such a minor thing. But when doing some stuff and working on things to do off forum and you don't have someones skype etc and ya use that as your main form of communication, getting cut off can just be irkesome. Makes things more difficult to have to keep using pm's or visitor messages.

Myself! I work nights and made the fatal mistake of closing my eyes for '5 minutes' on the settee yesterday. I woke up in bed at 3am this morning. God knows when I am going to want to go to sleep tonight but fuck that, I completely wasted my first day off work yesterday because it was only noon when I had this stupid nap of doom ):<

However, I have been extremely productive since 3am lol. I watched game of thrones, repainted two walls and got a wash on (which I accidentally washed twice, d'oh!)

No more granny naps for meeee

Back