Worth getting?

No question about it I will trade my psp for it if i have to( O....wait a minute.) In depth story, tons of characters, unique fighting styles and kick ass graphics. You've done it again SE.

I've played the demo, it's amazing, and my brother was going to buy it today. Glad he didn't, because then I can!

The game is not the stardard RPG, it's an Action RPG, you know - button mashing, sword slashing fun. I'm not sure if you level up in this game but just by playing the demo this game has made it into my wants this year.

I'm not super excited to get the game, just an interesting, original game that I would play when I get bored.
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

EDIT: He did get the game. He lied to me and has been playing it like he has no life. I'll have to either buy my own copy or rip the game to my memory card.... lol

Last edited:
Well if you love Final Fantasy you should get it, its worth it to play as your fav characters outside of the ATB Battle system. The storyline is OK but the gameplay is Tons Better.

IS DISSIDIA worth getting????????????????????? HELL YAH!!!!:highfive:
not only is the whole game kikass but how dosent like the idea of gettin all ff charachters into one game?

Dissidia is so worth getting! I was so hooked that I beat the game so fast =D

The storyline is OK but the gameplay is Tons Better.

I agree! The story was a disappointment for me, but I just loved almost all the characters that they really kept me going. ^.^

Even after the main story is completed, there's still more to do and you'll never find the need to really put it down for good... that is unless your fingers hurt from fighting too long. There's just a lot to do, it's such a good investment. xD

Who are we trying to convince here?

This game is one of the more redeeming releases by S-E to make up for the flagship titles over the past 5 years.......proof they know how to do it still, even if they need to recall the past.

After all it was there best work !

Dissidia is definitely worth getting.
The storyline maybe meh-ish, but the gameplay is loads of fun. I mainly play it for the gameplay. It's fun to get the option to choose to play as your favorite FF main character (Terra = luv from me) and there's plenty of fun things to do even after playing in story-mode. It's my favorite PSP game so far (besides Phantasy Star Portable) and I highly recommend it for anyone who is a FF fan .:D

Completely worth buying. Gameplay is so much fun, not your standard final fantasy battles. The story is ok too, but not too in depth. But it does give you snippets of each game's main conflict. After a while the game can be a little redundant, but overall a great buy.

Back