[V2] Which FF Game are you currently playing?

As a new comer to the series I believe I am going to start from square one and play the original titles to further my knowledge of the Final Fantasy series. I have currently started playing Final Fantasy Origins. LOL the older versions are taking some getting used to (different battle systems and such) but I am enjoying every minute of it.

I'm Playing Final Fantasy 7 atm then i'm gunna complete FF8 again then FF9,
Square Enix should stay with the whole world map thingy like the old FF's not the new style were u just teleport 2 where ever u wunna go ><, i like flying

right now I'm re-doing V and fixing all the mistakes I made on my last file.
its one of those games where every time a new event happens I realize just how AWESOME it is.
after I beat that I'mma gonna beat Final Fantasy Vi and then VII, by the time I'm finished with the three games Dissidia should be out :P

Im currently playing Dirge of Cerberus. It's a pretty fun game, and it reminds me alot of Devil May Cry. I like Vincent Valentine,so I knew I would probably enjoy it. Im currently on Mission 4. ^_^ I just hate having to rescue people,because if they die Im more then likely going to restart that Mission just to keep them alive. I hate having people depend on me in games!

At the moment I'm playing Final Fantasy X.

No matter how much I tell myself I should play the other FF's I have yet to play, I always turn to FFX because I love it so much. XD

It's terrible. I feel really bad for not giving the other games a chance. >_<

Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of The Lions

I have been playing FF7 every year for the last 9 years, ever since i was about 7. I try to complete it every year, and thus I know practically everything about the game. As for War of the Lions, I have beat it and I am just trying to get my party to level 99 and master all the jobs. perfection is key.

UPDATE! (like anyone actually cares XD)

Playing: FFV (currently going past Kelb village)
Playing: FFXI (Doin some beginers quests to earn some money :P)
in XI my name is Atlascith and I'm on the gilgamesh server if you wanna do some quests or something!

after V I will play: VI
after VI I will play: VII

I'm playing FFXII at the moment, first time through. I haven't really got into it much at the moment.. hopefully it picks up a bit further in. Balthier FTW!

really? i didn't like final fantasy xii that much.. because
of the OLD-STYLE i guess?.. and their environment is
slums.. how can there be a fantasy in that kind of
environment? :D.. anyway.. i'm RE-PLAYING final fantasy
vIII at the moment.. last time i've played it is when
i was 14?.. so that was 2 years ago.. i'm currently in the
middle of walking rinoa around the campus.. ( 2nd disc
after defeating NORG ) .. i'm a sucker for this game.
:P :ed:

Well I actually am enthralled with the PSP FF1 and FF2. I've just recently beat the first one and I think you were thinking of the dark elf Astos. Its really a very interesting game, at least for me, because it was the first Final Fantasy I ever played through to the end. You probably know more about Final Fantasy, but I feel like playing that game felt like a brief introduction to the game, familiarizing you with the magics and the black mage, favorite character from FF1, and just setting up background knowledge for the rest of the games. Admitably, because they don't have official names, the story is lacking, but they improved on that a bit more in the psp sequel. I only just now started the second one. Graphics are similar to the first, but the magic system feels improved now that you can level up specific spells and the EXP system makes it so that you have to fight more uniquely, and it gives you small rewards frequently, rather than the infrequent larger rewards of FF1. I'll be able to say whether FF2 is better when I get more into it, but right now it looks pretty good and unquestionably worth the buy, just if you want to familiarize yourself with all of the games before Dissidia comes out, like I do. Glad to se I'm not the only one who enjoys Final Fantasy on the PSP

Right now, I'm playing FFXII, and.......I'm a bit disappointed. I'm currently at the Pharos Lighthouse (I think that's the name, correct me if I'm wrong). The gameplay is pretty good, but I expected better character development. I think the only thing that keeps me going is the urge to finish the story and see if the ending is worth it.

Playing Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time.

I'm at the library after the old guy goes nutso and everyone disappears... Stuck on the part where you break everything one at a time.

I am currently replaying through 8. Hoping to get 9 soon b/c so many of my friends have told me to play it.

im playing final fantasy 6 right now, because ive only played it one time before and that was 3 years ago i think. but im stuck now because i keep dying when i fight vargas the beginning because i dont remember when to press the buttons when you do blitz and it never works :( i keep dying all the time.

I'm sort of playing FF XII but I'm a major money/gil whore so I spend way too much time trying to farm gil than progress the story.

my fault of course.. but I'll play it again someday.

I'm playing FFX, mainly, and I'm at the very end. All I have left to do is BFA and all that, but I'm gonna be a sidequest whore and get everything such as Ultimate Weapons and crap like that first. I'll also capture everything in the Monster Arena, I hope.

Before this, I had started over on FFX-2, hoping to get 100%. I'm at the end of Chapter 1 on that. This game is so fun for a quick play :P

Maybe I'll start up FFXII after this, I loved that game sooooooo much...

Back