[V2] Which FF Game are you currently playing?

Currently playing FFX/FFX-2 Remaster on Ps3. Just recently got to Luca. Bout to make those Goers, goners! YEAH!

I started replaying FFVI awhile again and also FFVII port for PS4 (got that re-make hype goin).

And ofc, FFXIV

XIV on and off. When IX comes out on steam I'll probably replay that again. I've been wanting to replay IV and finish After Years finally, too.

Mostly still playing XIV but I am also playing the PC port of VII for the PS4. Will likely get IX when it drops on Steam.

I've really been trying to play FFX HD remaster on the ps4. It's been difficult though because 1- I've been heavily invested in Netflix(I finished Breaking Bad, and now I'm halfway through season 4 of the Walking Dead) 2- I'm playing Parasite Eve, and lastly 3- I've been working. I've been trying to balance all of these but it's been rather difficult.
I believe I just got to Besaid and met Wakka and the Auroch's.
Maybe sometime here soon I'll dedicate a whole weekend to playing it some more.

started playing final fantasy explorers on the 3ds, it's cute, and there are looooaaaaads of jobs which is also fun (still waiting for ISP to fix the FFXIV issue, almost half a month now and none of the ps4 users in this country can log in ;-;)

Currently playing FFX/FFX-2 Remaster on Ps3. Just recently got to Luca. Bout to make those Goers, goners! YEAH!
That's the same one I'm using. lol I'm currently playing X and am about to face Yunalesca. Looking forward to moving on to X-2 after I finish the game.

Ohh I'm playing the X/X-2 remaster as well. X is my all time favourite game, but I forced myself to move on to X-2 since I've never actually finished it. I've not got far but I'm really enjoying it. I miss the grim feel of the first game though. I miss my sphere grid (I mixed up everybody's roles hehe) and I just can't get on with these garment grids >_< But I seem to remember enjoying the sequel's story overall... kinda feels like a brand new game since I don't remember much of it.

I'm playing through the FF9 remaster on mobile. Actually loving it so much and it's definitely the superior version over the PS1 version. I'm always a bit off when it comes to touch screens, but this phone is huge so it isn't so bad. I've actually made it to Kuja's Palace; I like the area quite a bit, but the fights are a pain with the whole mage-only idea going on.

Here's hoping for a PS4 port with these improvements :monocle:.

I'm playing through the FF9 remaster on mobile. Actually loving it so much and it's definitely the superior version over the PS1 version. I'm always a bit off when it comes to touch screens, but this phone is huge so it isn't so bad. I've actually made it to Kuja's Palace; I like the area quite a bit, but the fights are a pain with the whole mage-only idea going on.

Here's hoping for a PS4 port with these improvements :monocle:.

Oh god, I'd weep man tears. Seriously. :inlove:

I'm currently playing through the FFX/X-2 remaster on the ps4. I've just started the monster catching for the arena on X. I caught 10 of every creature in Besaid and Mi'Ihen Highroad so there's still a long way for me to go.

Currently playing Final Fantasy Type-0 and of course succumbing to the perpetual addiction of Final Fantasy XIV. If Final Fantasy XV gives me even half the enjoyment as Type-0 and XIV have, then I would consider it a success. Considering the hours I've totted up on these games, I think they have chewed away at least three months of my life; looking back on it all now I can't help think: "Time well spent".

Currently playing Final Fantasy Type-0 and of course succumbing to the perpetual addiction of Final Fantasy XIV. If Final Fantasy XV gives me even half the enjoyment as Type-0 and XIV have, then I would consider it a success. Considering the hours I've totted up on these games, I think they have chewed away at least three months of my life; looking back on it all now I can't help think: "Time well spent".

Oh yeah if I added how much FF overall took away from me, I probably could have 5-10 years of other things to do... like... sleeping... or... other exciting things...

But for me, I am currently playing FFVI right now, in the world of Ruin trying to kill dragons and face.... KEFKA!!!

I currently have a playthrough going in FFX. I'm at the point now to where I'm just grinding to max out the SG, doing all of the sidequests for the Celestial Weapons(ugh butterflies). My playtime though has been falling off because I've been playing alot of Overwatch and Pokemon Go.

I'm playing Mobius Final Fantasy and this is so different with Brave Exvius considering the multiplayer, graphics and the entire content. You must try to play this game, just been released two days ago.

Well, I'm of course playing through VI again, but I have that on my phone so it doesn't really count?
I have IX on my PS3, so I'm doing that, too, I decided that this time, I'm actually going to RUIN Ozma even if I lose my cool when I get smashed to teeny tiny pieces by the superball of doom.

I've been itching to play some of the MMOs but at the same time, I'm not gifted with the kind of time I need to play it on the reg.
Oh, and before I go, I did enjoy FF:ATB way too much, it's such a cute lil game!

I'm playing FFII. It's a great development after FFI, I'm glad I started playing it. I love the story and the characters so far, the NJKs are finally speaking to me and tell me informations about where should I go next. It's much easier to play this game, finally I know where to go!xD I love the music and the combat system, too! I've read that a lot of people hate it (I understand why), but to be honest, I really like it. Strange. xD

Back