Liberation: Sign-Up and discussion.

Gaige

Mechromancer
Veteran
Gil
Many years ago, in Jalaria Suburbs, darkness shrouded from the surrounding woods and engulfed the suburbs. Those who went in didn't come out, and were never seen again.

Now, those inside Jalaria Suburbs are falling victim to horrific attacks from dark creatures lurking in the woods, ruled by a mysterious woman deep within. Any who stay outside after darkness falls are brutally killed or dragged into the woods.

The elders of this town, led by the woman Rose, have decided they need to lead the town into safety, as the creatures have begun knocking at doors, and are becoming gradually more violent.

And there is only one way out.

Through the woods.

This is the template.

Name:

Appearance

Personality

Weapons/Abilities

History

Strengths

Weaknesses

Name: Krystal Miyumi

Appearance: HERE

Personality: Cheerful, upbeat, confident and headstrong

Weapons/Abilities: HERE

History: Born in the suburbs, both her parents were killed by the monsters when she was 4 she was brought up by her aunt and uncle, her twin brother fayd was abducted and taken into the forest.

Strengths: Agility, speed and endurance

Weaknesses: Strength, magic and dexterity

Name: Garen Gaijin

Appearance: long Black hair reaching to his shoulders, neon green eyes, plugs on both ears.

Personality: Calm, always suspious, and quiet

Weapons/Abilities: A small one-hand rifle.

History: An orphan, he doesnt know anything about his parents or past, he grew up with other orphans in the streets.

Strengths: Quick, agile, uses Ninjitsu

Weaknesses: Magic

Name:Lestat Du Lac

Mental:2000

Appearance:Blonde/White hair that goes to mid waist,Black trenchcoat with a leather under it.

Personilty:Agressive,insane,and suspicious

Weapons/Ablitlies:A Black sword with red ingravings in it.

History:He was born a human until one day vampires raided his home and changed him into one of them.Now he roams all around the world feeding and killing anyone who gets in his way.

Strengths:Has great Aglity ,Quick on his feet and super strength.

Weaknesses:Holy Magic.

Name: Leo Nevar

Appearance: Long mid back length crimson hair, worn in a spiked up fashion. Deep crimson eyes, and a ornate earring in his left ear.
http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/7doc-weiss-v.jpg
This is how Leo looks except with crimson hair instead of silvery grey.

Personality: Easily angered,Kind hearted and brave.

Weapons/Abilities:
http://img156.exs.cx/img156/5148/sword28ua.th.jpg
Here is a picture of my sword.

History: Left to fend for himself when his parents became scared of the monsters at the age of 11, Leo has fended for himself for far to long and now lives in a small wooden shack he built from scratch. As well as making swords to make a living.

Strengths: Swordsmanship, Agile and Reasonably fast.

Weaknesses: Magic, Money and Alcohol.

I have an evil person in mind. The witch mentioned in the summary.

Name: Ada

Appearance: Has mid long curlyish bouncy brown hair. She has beautiful bright blue eyes, and a roundish face. Average build, and at most times wears a a traditional white mage cloak - Quite a large hood covers her head, and the cloak often trails on the floor, but never seems to get dirty. Her staff is is pure white, and holds a simple clear crystal.

Personality: Bit of a mixed bag - highly sensitive creature. She is temperamental, cries easily, gets excited at the simplest of things. Deep down inside, she is very loyal, and will always do what she can to aid out in a battle.

Weapons/Abilities: Starts off with a basic staff - she is a white mage in training, and does not know all of her spells yet. She knows Cure, Cura, Protect, Reflect, Regen, Esuna.

History: Her mother raised her on her own, the abscence of her father rarely talked about. Her mother used to be a white Mage, until she gave it up when she had a child. Since she was old enough to understand, Ada wanted to become a white mage. She finished regular schooling when she was 16, and for a year helped her mother in a market. After a year had passed, she finally started WM training, and excelled quite quickly in the arts.

Strengths: Her Magic Defense and Magic Power are very high. She also appears to be above average speed and can cast spells very quickly.

Weaknesses: Her physical defense is quite low, so she can take a beating a fair bit, depending on who is in battle with her.

OOC: Not got enough time to finish this off now, will do later.

I have half a mind to enter this, though I have a few questions.

What time period is this, I see you approved one with a gun, but what time area we really in.

Are there any limits to what kind of powers we can have, or what kind of creatures we can be?

Does the history HAVE to revolve the suburbs?

It is modern time period, as all sorts of people have turned up in the suburbs. Anyone with a gun, however, has to have turned up recently.

Nothing that simply kills, end of, and nothing really big like a giant or a dragon. I don't mind demons, just nothing huge and unbeatable.

No. They can simply have come into the woods and had been trapped by Alison. She captures people, but doesn't let them out again.

Ok, then Id like to sign up Gilliam Loren if it is ok.
If he is too powerful, or not right for this RP, I'll choose another one.

If he is accepted, Ill make him turn up in the suburbs in my first post.

I'm fine with telekinesis, flight and elemental manipulation, but would it be possible to talk about the whole compression thing. Crushing tanks and organs seems a little unfair. Of course, if there is possible defense against this, such as mental and magical shields, it wouldn't be so bad.

Well, In Gilliams sake, there is no telekinesis or the like. He is literally manipulating the forces of Gravity.
BUT!
As you be the RP leader, I will change the character.

Hmm.. I'm not sure which kind of char will work best for this RP.
What about Soris? ^^

Back