PC FREE PC Games.

DLFlux

Boats and hoes....
Veteran
Gil
To start, these are 100% freeware, nothing illegal about downloading and installing them.

Anyways, there are some pretty good games available for download here, so thought I'd share:

http://www.freewaregames.net/

Enjoy!

maple story combat arms and other sht

Mod edit: Can you put more effort into your posts in the future please. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
gravedig much? ;) to add something worthwhile , sourceforge.net is a great resource for user made freeware and shareware. [stupid psp being a arse]

Quake Live is pretty awesome if you're looking for a good FPS, it's in-browser too which is really nice, all you need to do is download some little plugin for your browser.

Cave Story is an obvious candidate for a good, oldschool platformer. It's coming to WiiWare, but why pay for it when you can dl it on your comp for free?

If you like shoot-em-ups (games like Super R-Type), Tumiki Fighters is excellent. If you've played Blast Works for the Wii, it's the predecessor to that and has a really awesome mechanic where you collect parts from fallen enemy ships to make yours larger. It sort of acts as armor and will give you more weapons too.

Here's a video of it so you can see wtf I'm talking about, ignore the terrible music:

I can't think of any other games at the moment...if I think of any others I'll post again.

maple story combat arms and other sht

Mod edit: Can you put more effort into your posts in the future please. Thank you.

Maple Story? No way. That game can be fun for a while but it gets old really fast due to the ridiculous amounts of grinding you have to do, and the servers get overloaded so quickly it's almost impossible to play in the daytime or evening.

Back