RPG Inferno Error Report Thread

im stuck,ive beaten all the abbadons and still cant enter the hollowed bastilon which is the only other open point on the map

You can't enter Hollow Bastion, and the abaddons are just optional, you enter the area at the bottom and use the NPCs to go further not the map :ness:

@Diarmuid: I don't know then <_< me thinks there's a trigger need to be fixed.

That's because the Abaddons were part of a game, not story related. Same as Hollow Bastion. (although I highly doubt you beat the abaddons at level 1 without gaining a drop of exp) you should try the local library, i'd imagine.

I thought I created a temporary door in the Heroes Guild? Whatever happened to it?
Right, I'll create another door....man...if only you have woodcrafting skill in this game.

I can't get my stats to revert from being glitched. I should have 350 str and 180 mag.
All other stats are correct.

You just need to set attributes points and they will go back, at least that's what I do.

I'm not sure if this is common, but often when I finish a battle, I get an error message saying the battle report may have timed out. It happens so frequently that its actually rare for me to get the actual battle report to show what I may/not have gotten from winning the battle.

Man this is annoying as fuck...I added a door to the Heroes Guild or some shit that sends you to Cosmo Canyon, but I have no idea why it isn't working. I take it you've defeated the Fire Incarnate?

As for the battle report error, yes it's a very common error - I get it all the time as well.

I have beaten the Incarnate, but the problem is not with the door. Everytime I go to Cosmo Canyon, the screen appears white, as if the place was wiped clean off the memory or something.

i could do with some advice, ive decided to give the RPG a go, but i keep getting killed in the blooded canyons, is there another way for me to gain EXP? like easier battles? i get outnumbered and then owned.

Thanks in advance

I am unable to access Cosmo Canyon. Which is made worse that I can't even go and continue the story.

Strangely I've gotten something similar. In the Blood-whatever Canyons. It's on the very bottom of the map right next to the castle icon. I can go into a town or castle just fine. But as for that dungeon, I just get a white screen. I checked, it said that the page was done loading, just a blank screen though. It might have something to do with the new server change. I'm only guessing, I haven't a clue about things like that anyway.

Oh, thanks for the confirmation on one of my problems there, Seifer. ^^

I had problems at first too Starfire. On the right side of the screen when you enter any dungeon, it will show a list of monsters in the area. About halfway down on the right side, you should see two enemies. One archer, the other a swordsman. Below it are two buttons 'Scan' and 'Hunt'. Scan just lets you see their stats, but if you select Hunt, you can get in a fight with them. It's a lot easier though since there aren't as many enemies. I suggest starting off with just fighting an archer, gain a couple levels and keep going. Getting a weapon helps. You can't do much of anything without a sword.

Last edited:
I have beaten the Incarnate, but the problem is not with the door. Everytime I go to Cosmo Canyon, the screen appears white, as if the place was wiped clean off the memory or something.

Same problem :) There area many areas that are not accessible for many. For example, Awakening and the previously mentioned Cosmo Canyon. I also talked to Damon bout it and he promised that he will try to fix it, but wasn't sure if he is able to. He thought that it might be a trigger problem ...

There's nothing wrong with the trigger. Since this site has changed servers, this error has been occurring, therefore one can only assume that there's a connection between the server and certain triggers...or even trigger conditions. Perhaps the server change has reset all/some trigger conditions that players have acquired.

I doubt it's possible to fix, since most of the RPG Directors are currently working on the new RPG, am I correct?

I'm having some trouble.
I go onto the world map, click on the Blooded Canyons, and then the screen just loads white, there is nothing on the screen. not even the FFF logo.

Its definetly not my internet connection.

Thanks guys.

Door 69 is the path to CC. I just tried it and it works.

Back