RPG Inferno Error Report Thread

Some why I'm unable to complete quests and get the rewards for them. Honestly, I have tried everything and I do talk with all the NPC's. It just doesn't give me the rewards. Missing both, refined boots and axe ...
Did you talk to the NPCs in this order?
1. Injured Soldier
2. Vanir King
3. Injured Soldier
4. Vanir King

Then with Sora...
1. Sora
2. Killed the Incarnate
3. Back to Sora.

If it still does not works, then I might have to rebuild the NPC from scratch.

I'm in a battle and I'm sure that I got 2 Warriors potions with me and look at this!! It says I have (-2) potions and does not let me use!

screen856.jpg

Gives me this message "An error has occured, the following message has been left below:

You have selected an invalid potion or have none of them left." ( 'Occured' should have double R)

Odd, I am quite intrigued by that sort of error. As for the spelling error, well that's the designer's fault, not ours :lol:

Im guessing this is the right place to post..

Anyway, stuck in battle and its not DOING anything. Ive killed 3 cave cocks, and its my turn, all i need to do is deal the finishing blow to a neoshadow and Ive won. How the fuck do I get out? Ive tried refreshing, scanning myself, proceeding the the world map etc but its having none of it

Also, if you get me out, could I have the exp, i would have won anyway, and its very inconvenient being stuck in battle when I'm trying to level grind

Edit* nm, Im out now, I had to escape -__-

Last edited:
Although late, was your character in a situation where if you attacked, you would die too? (spells etc) because often the RPG will not allow you to act if it leads to a 'double-KO' did you have that problem?

I could have done, I dunno.....:gasp: I had like 11hp left and I had curse on me, I still dunno what that does other than it hurts so I guess so? :wacky:

I seem to have a major problem on my hands, i was just shopping for some new armour in the sky fortress bahamut and i purchase some boots. . .or so i thought.

somethingswronghere.jpg

can you see my problem, if not i will point it out, the item that i though was boots, was actually a helmet with a boot picture.

Ah, apologies about that. I must've missed that when I was creating the items. The problem has been fixed now.

My stats have become screwy lately.

I have 29 points allocated to my SPD, DEX, EVA, and 33 points allocated to my STR.

However, in battle, my STR is 76, my SPD is 68, and my DEX and EVA is 78 o_O

Hey Teddie, your NPC stole 10,000 Gil from me. I asked him to go into the portal twice, he took 5000 Gil twice, and nothing happened!

Beat the Desert Wyrm and pick the second option when you speak to him. >_>

And Fusion, My stats went odd a while back. Like I had 40 points in Speed, but it showed as 88 >_> It SHOULD sort itself out. o_o

You need 50 posts or more to play the RPG. Try not to spam though, as spamming to gain access to the RPG is sorta frowned upon.

It won't even let me start it! Whenever I try to enter the rpg, it says ERROR Access denied! Why is it saying that?!?

As Stevie Nicks said, you need 50 non-spam posts, after which you must wait for your usergroup to upgrade to 'member' (this can take a few hours so be patient) when this happens you can access the RPG.

Two members posting saying that so soon...? If you would just read this thread before coming complaining about it, your question would already be answered. :monster:

Sorry, just trying to encourage you new members to read that thread when you discover you have been denied access to the RPG. :P

Beat the Desert Wyrm and pick the second option when you speak to him. >_>

And Fusion, My stats went odd a while back. Like I had 40 points in Speed, but it showed as 88 >_> It SHOULD sort itself out. o_o
The option to ask to go into the portal shouldn't be there then. It's hard to get Gil in the early parts of the game :(

The spell Demonic Fortitude description is "Summons the power of the devil to absorb the enemies MAG and EVA at the cost of lowering your MAG DEF and DEF," but when I use it in battle
-Demonic Fortitude effects Cactaurs' stats (MAG -30, EVA +0), Kirin Riders' stats (MAG +18, EVA +4, MAG DEF -30, DEF -3)
It looks like it'll give them more EVA because it says EVA +0 and in the spell effects
EVA (Active Only) Caster 2
(+1 Per Lvl. Up) +10 None EVA (Active Only) Targeted Combatant 2
(+1 Per Lvl. Up) +10 None It's adding EVA to both the Targeted Combatant and the Caster. I'm not sure if it's suppose to be like that or it's a glitch or something, but yeahh. I thought it was weird

i want fight twilight thorn, but mysterious bear thief money and no let me into station, can something be done about this. i want to fight that monster........

I had a look at the 'Mysterious Bear' NPC and noticed that there is no longer an option for the station of serenity, so once I can get a hold of Julius (since he made the trigger) we should be able to sort out this problem :)

Back