Another way

Hidden Love

Banned
Veteran
Gil
You know the idea so i will barrel into the story...

Nothing much happens here in midgar, sure you hear about the odd terrorist attack on the company, but nothing much else happens...

Until today.

Xander Fair looked up at his brother Zack and said "You gotta be kidding me?" He marvelled at the large blade that had been placed on the table in front of him. His brother wanted him to have it.

"Sure kid" Zack said "Use it wisely" Zack said and walked away. Zacks plan was to let Xander have the fun while Zack stayed in peacefully with his girlfriend Aeris. Xander slipped the large buster sword onto his Back and stood to leave. "See you later guys" He called to aeris and zack as he left.
He looked around Sector 5 as He exited and headed for the park where he was supposed to be meeting some friends before heading out into the plains for a little monster hunt

Wiping some dirt off a glass Stephen looked at his gorgeous boss Tifa and smiled "Don't even think about it Stephen" She announced without even looking at him. Stephen strode down the bar and past Tifa to another Customer "too late" he whispered as he walked past. as he arrived in front of the customer "How can i help you Sir?" he asked with a smile "Tifa's phone num..." "Ask her" Stephen interrupted as he looked down at Tifa "Cos i don't even have it" he continued.

Stephen then looked around 7th heaven and noticed that AVALANCHE wasn't around and he walked over to Tifa "Hey Tifa, where are Barret and the guys?" Tifa Spun around and looked at him "They are busy" she informed him causing Stephen to smile "Oh right then, and the guy over there, he wants your phone number" Stephen informed her as he walked towards the entrance to the Bar "Is it okay If i take a break?" he asked "Sure" she shouted back to him.

OOC: needa go to school soon, so short post

Evangeline's eyes flickered open. Around her, the smell of flowers still filled the air. Light slashed down onto the patch where she laid. Whenever she felt sick, Evangeline always came to the church to just let the warmth whisk away her worries and feelings. No matter how much she would have loved to just lay there and sleep, there was business to attend to. With slow grace, the girl slinked up from her position and got to her feet. Over by the billar laid her sword and harness. Inly after clipping it onto her back, did Evangeline feel the melancholy of not remembering her past and what she had done at the derelict house. With a heavy sigh, Evangeline walked out with the slight clicks of her heels on the wood floor.;

as Stephen strode out from behind the bar and sat down at one of the Stools "hey Tifa, come over here" Stephen called down the bar, Tifa smiled as she walked up the bar to Stephen "Are you going to do this every time you have a break?" she asked "Well, you could stop me by giving me your phone number" Stephen replied with a smirk. Tifa shook her head "Fine" she replied as she handed him a piece of paper with a phone number on it "thanks" Stephen muttered as he took the piece of paper, folded it and slid it into his pocket. Stephen then stood up and looked over his shoulder as the doors slammed Open "Tifa, where are Barret, Biggs, wedge and Jesse?" a girls voice called Stephen turned to face her "There out, why" Tifa Replied "there is a monster in the Village" the Girl said causing Stephen to grit his teeth and pull his black gloves from his back pocket. "Stephen No" Tifa shouted as Stephen sprinted out of 7th heaven.

As Stephen got out onto the Street he laid his eyes on one of the monsters that must have lived in the Train Graveyard. Stephen strode out in front of it as he pulled his gloves on and cracked his knuckles. "I hate when creatures like you wander into my home looking for a meal." Stephen clenched his Fists ready to fight the over sized lizard like creature. "Stephen, get back in here and wait for Barret and the Gang" Tifa's voice shouted over to the young man "I got this" Stephen announced.

Xander had heard the commotion from where he was and had headed over to the Train graveyard to find out what was going on. When he saw the monster he had immediatly pulled out his katanas ((check the bios to find out why, i am posting them later today)) Then he saw a man and a woman. The man had went to challenge the monster. When the woman told him to wait for back-up He cockily refused "Ive got this" He said. Xander jumped down from the top of the train he was stood on ((opening FMV anyone?)) and walked to the side of the man "Not by yourself you havent"

Nimbus stared at Xander with murderous eyes he soon came to find out that he was Zack Fair's brother then he let out a luagh and landed by the monster he wanted to make Zack hurt even more so he decided to fight Xander.

"Well,well,well who do we have here,Zack Fair's brother"he unsleathed his big gunblade and smirked"Well then lets fight.

Last edited:
((uh-oh... my chartacter is the double of zack... i may be in trouble... oh well ;) ))

Xander Launched himsef forward and brought his katanas in with a cross slash as he went. He caught the monster twice with that manouvre but as it dodged the third time, it looked as if the attacks had done no harm to it. "Looks like were going to need magic to fight this one" He threw his swords into the ground ((they stuck in like the buster sword in ff:ac)) and began to perform the concentration of MP needed to cast a spell

Nimbus ran at Xander and attacked him that looked like omislash.

"You fight like your brother in impressive"Nimbus said smirking.

Xander dodged this way and that also blocking a few attacks too, when the newcomer had finished Xander unleashed his limit break "Eternal moon!" The moon came up and Xander pulled out the buster sword. He unleashed its might and the blast went for about 30 meters. "I dont know who you are pal but im taking you down now!"

Nimbus dodged the limit break and landed back on his feet with ease and smirked and laughed maniaclly.

"Your dear brother never told you who he killed at nlibheim that one day his dear general my brother"Nimbus said smirking.

"My Brother murdered sephiroth?" Xander said, his limit building with his rage "I dont believe you" He ran forward again and slashed manytimes with his Katanas as he moved like a tornado with them. He had to hurt this guy some how.

The clanging of swords and the song of battle lured Evangeline towards the fight. Her Buster Blade hung on the back of her waist, swinging slightly as she walked in clear open view towards the fighters. She recognised the one in the middle. Not by face, but by feel. Evangeline could sense that they were the same. Strolling up less than 5 metres from where they were fighting, Evangeline pulled out the Buster Blade, plunged it into the ground and leant backwards on it. She herself would have jumped in to fight, but the other fighter seemed capable for now, if not a bit rash.

Nimbus guarded with such speed he was a blur.He soon was behind Xander and kicked him down and stepped on him with his foot and had his sword toward his neck.Nimbus smirked and his green emarld with slit eyes glimered a mako color.

"HEHEHEHEHehehehehe,so you do know" he kneed closer toward Xander" i will let you live but i want you to tell your brother i am going to hurt him for what he did to my brother"

He laughed and then disappeared in black smoke.

Xander stood up and spat blood from his mouth "Who was that?" He looked over to steven to see if he was alright. His mind seemed to sense someone else. He looked across from steven and saw a girl leant upon a sword that looked an awful lot like his, But he could tell that it wasnt, His was the only one of its kind to be made. He sheathed his Katana and walked over to her. "And who might you be?"

Stephen watched as the Boy who offered to help him strode over to a girl and began asking Questions. Stephen then turned his attention back to the Dragon that was charging at him "Crap" he announced as he grabbed the beasts jaws and held them open. Stephen and the beast Slid back until they hit one of the walls of one of the walls "Oh man, this thing has Dragon breath" Stephen announced as he curled his face up in disgust.

The Dragon stopped trying to devour Stephen when it began getting shot in the side of the Body. The Dragon pulled away and charged at the Muscular built Colored man "Barret" Tifa shouted with happiness in her voice "Fuck this" Stephen announced as he raised his right arm into the air, His glove began glowing Red "Shiva, Diamond Dust" he announced.

A woman with light blue Skin and long blue hair appeared out of a beam of light causing the Dragon to turn and stare. the lady extended her arm and Ice shot out of it at the Dragon. Slowly Freezing the dragon the woman smiled, the ice began to crack and after a couple of moments it shattered. The Dragon dying as the Ice shattered.

Barret and Tifa looked at Stephen who was smirking "I told you I had it" Stephen then walked back towards 7th Heaven "No one ever listens to the 18 year old, no sir"

With the man in leather disappearing, it appeared that the fight had ended. The road was now clear, but Evangeline was curious about the person that escaped. Perhaps this boy knew? Hm? Evangeline...Sephira. She opened her eyes to reveal the blue eyes of the Mako and Jenova Cell treatment SOLDIERs underwent. Currently...a drifter. If you do not mind, i was wondering, could you tell me anything about that man you were fighting? In her mind, Evangeline was blank. She had no recollection of anything whatsoever, thus anything that seem related to her, she went after. Standing up, she tugged the Buster Blade from the ground and slid it once again into the harness.

Tifa smiled as Stephen strode through 7th heaven Ranting about how nobody knew how skilled he was. Tifa followed Stephen through 7th heaven and stood closer than she normally did. As Stephen poured a Pint of Larger out of one of the taps. "we have no customers" She muttered as Stephen threw a couple of Gil into the Till "I know, It's for me" he announced as he left the Bar and took a seat at one of the stools.

"Stephen, why did you fight the Monster when you knew Barret and the Gang would be back soon" the door swung open and Barret strode in "Because the boy is an Idiot thats why" Stephen smiled before taking a mouthful of his Drink "It was because my summon materia is strong enough to kill the Graveyard monsters, It's where i practice my skills" Stephen told Tifa who smiled.

Barret, who was now by the pinball machine, Glared at Stephen "My answer was better" he announced as he traveled down into AVALANCHE'S Secret base, underneath the pub. Biggs, Wedge and Jesse jumped down after him. "Hey Don't take any notice of him" Marlene ran through the pub and began jumping on the floor panels "Daddy daddy DADDY" She screeched before the pinball machine lowered taking her down.

Stephen stood up and turned to walk past Tifa who stood her ground instead of moving as she normally would. the lack of Tifa moving put the two very close together, Nose to nose in fact. "watch out Tifa, anyone sees us like this they might think you wanna kiss me" Stephen announced with a smile as he gently gazed into Tifa's eyes "Thats because i do" She replied before resting her hand gently on Stephen's cheek.

Nimbus then put on a black cloak he had and put the hood on and walked in Midgar.He then came across a building named Seventh Heaven and he noticed it was still open, he decided to enter the place and take a rest and get a drink before heading to the northern crater to look for his brother.He entered and toke a sit and tried to hide his face and hair the best he can.

"All i can say is that he wants me and/or my brother dead" Xan Said quietly "He seems to think my Brother killed General Sephiroth" He raised his voice a little "Why donmt you come in for a drink and something to eat before you get back to... Drifting was it?" He pretended not to notice that her eyes were almost perfect mirrors to zacks He figured it would be a good guess that she had met Hojo once

... Alright. I do not see the harm in it. The little meditation period had made Evangeline extremely famished, not to mention that she hasn't eaten for the last 3 days due to a lack of fund. Sephiroth... Now that sounds familiar...where have i heard it before? The harder she racked her brain, the more blurry the image got. In any case, you do not know who or what that person was? she asked, walking towards Seventh Heaven.

Back