Your favorite hunt

Please say what your favourite hunt is aswel

None of them were all that memorable to me, I recall a chocobo and doing hte first half of Gilgamesh and those cockatrices.......I think I remember that one so well because I was waiting forever for the wet season(?)

There were none that particularily stood out to say 'that was my favourite one' =/

I guess I'l say Gilgamesh just for the fact that he made me lol crash landing on the bridge...I never could beat him second time round, and that's wehen I gave up on hunts -__-

Gilgamesh, probably, some of the things he said were slightly funny but IMO none of them were really memorable

Gilgamesh was cool, did enjoy that one.

I liked the Seer hunt the best probably, had abit more excitement to it than the others which just find and destroy. With the Seer you had the added pressiure of fighting all the bosses in the Pharos again, and they all had different weaknesses and strengths, so it wasn't too repeatetive.

Gilgamesh was a really enjoyable hunt cuz it was funny.

I also like the Belito one too - that stuff with Bagamman should really have been added to the main storyline since it adds closure to his and Balthier's rivalry that was left hanging from Lhusu imo.

I especially like the way he falls into the sewer after you have beaten the hunt. XD

I liked hunting Fafnir, it was a pretty good fight then the blizzard and the size of Fafnir made the fight one of the better ones but, there was none that i really thought "can't wait to fight him", but i enjoyed Fafnir the most.

Gilgamesh no doubt.

2 battles with a legendary enemy that appears in frequent FF games throughout the series. his mission is to garner the elite swords of the world and call them his own, and only your FFXII party stands in the way of him accomplishing his feat.

Battle on the Big Bridge (name of the fight), is a reference to a song on the FFV soundtrack as well. Gotta love the humor Gilgamesh brings to the table as well.

People aren't probably gonna believe me but mine is Yiazmat. That fight was epic as hell. I was on my toes during the entire fight, especially when his HP was below 20%. That's when it got brutal, but I finally defeated him. Next time I play FFXII, I'm gonna try to defeat him with a different strategy than the one I used this time around.

my new fav is the deathgaze because of the feeling of panic and desperation that is present on the airship and its a different way to encounter a hunt

By far it has to be Gilgamesh. Loved all the FFV references and the comedy was a welcome changed to the normal 'hunt and kill like any other enemy' thing.

There were alot of Hunts that were references to past FF games. They should of had a Garland Hunt, where a rogue Archadian Soldier called Garland kidnapps an Archadian Aristocrat's daughter and has her held hostage in the Sochen Palace Caves. Would have been epic.

Rogue tomato is by far my favorite hunt, not only is it amazingly easy but...it's amazingly easy and it doesn't have extreme chances of appearing like other hunts or extremely powerful like others. it's pritty much go here, kill the thing and come back to collect reward, it's simple, its easy, its over before you know it

I found Yiazmat was my favourite hunt. I never found him hard despite his massive health but it tested your endurance and how long you can survive with an enemy this strong. Trully a great hunt.

My favorite still has to be the Behemuth (sp?) King.

He was strong and had a nice amount of HP. It was a good battle. I kinda wish I could do it again.

My favorite hunt was most likely ixion. I mean a huge thunder horse then you get the ragnarok sword as a prize? Whats not to love.

Another good hunt was the plyraster. Man that was a hard one epsically when you weaken it and it starts to use growing threat to double its level and stats!

Giglamesh dude thing. >_>

He was fun and A challenge and it was cool that he had swords from other FF's.

I've been replaying the game again and i've got to say the gilgamesh hunt is pretty good but the best is the Seer hunt i mean its 3 bosses in one!

That tomato one in the beginning. Because he's awesome as all fuck, and he's easy to beat. Other than him though, it's probably Gilgamesh and that stupid creature thing he had with him. Those two battles were intense, but we got through them. Easily some of the more challenging battles were with Gilgamesh.

Back