KH RP Signup and Discussion.

Silver Shadow

Shadow of Dreams
Veteran
Gil
thanks goes to Rene Skylar for creating the storyline

For many years after the final battle between Xemnas, Riku and Sora the worlds have lived peacefully, knowing that Kingdom Hearts has been forever closed. Sora, Riku and Kairi have lived on Destiny Islands for many years, waiting to hear from their friends but with no success. Ever since
they were told by King Mickey in that mysterious
bottled note that the gateways between the
worlds were closing once more and that they
would never speak again, they have prayed.

But now a new threat is rising and with Sora and his friends nowhere to be found, the worlds are hoping for a new band of heroes to save them once more, the darkness has risen again and opened the gateways. But now there is a question that everyone is asking. Will the heroes save the worlds? Or aim to destroy them?

~~~~

this RP allows you to create new worlds or begin your adventure and stay on the original worlds. if you make a new world, pm me the details so i can approve it and add it to a list of new worlds at the bottom.

Here's the format for it:

Name: name of your character

Race: your character's race. if it's an original one, put down the details of it.

Side: what side your character is on, light or darkness.

Appearance: what your character looks like. You may post a picture if you like.

Weapon: the weapon you will use (if it's a keyblade, no two people can use the same keyblade. if it's an original, pm me the details and I'll decide whether or not you can use it. details include: magic modifier, strength modifier, and ability. the modifiers may not go above a total of 10, so if you put down 10 magic, then you can only have 0 strength. make sure to consider your weapon stats carefully.) the weapon can have a title, just make sure that you list what type of weapon it is. You

may post a picture if you like

Clothes: what your character normally wears. if they normally wear armor instead of clothes, put down the armor details. You may post a picture if you like

Magic(optional): the magic you use. please keep the magic coming from KH2.

Abilities: your character's abilities

Limit (optional): your character's most powerful attack (you can use a limit with another person as well, just make sure you both list the same thing for your limit and say that it's a combo limit) (using a limit drains all your mp, so please remember that, and don't make it super powerful)

Form(s) (optional): your various form or forms. only use these occasionally, and yes, you can copy Sora's forms if you want.

History: your character's history. please don't make it too long.

alright that's the basic format, now here's my character as an example:

Name: Luka

Race: Moogle

Side: light

Appearance:White eyes, white fur, pretty much all is white

Weapon: Light Spear, Spear. strength modifier:5, magic modifier:5, Ability: finishing touch, final blow in combo attack unleashes beams of light out of Luka, dealing damage to surrounding foes and massive damage to target.

Clothes: white robe with a picture of the sun on it's shoulders and the kingdom key on it's back

Magic: Firaga: deals massive fire damage to an enemy

Blizzaga: deals massive ice damage to an enemy

Curaga: heals a lot of hp

Abilities: luminance orb: launches orb of light at a foe

light flare: beam of light strikes down a nearby enemy, stunning it.

Allied luminance: heals allies with the power of light.

light jump: launching high in the air, Luka comes down and creates a mini explosion around where he landed, dealing moderate damage to those caught in the explosion and massive damage to target of the jump.

limit: Heaven's wrath: unleashing the light of the heavens, Luka splits his spear in two and unleashes a flurry of attacks on his foes. then he reunites his spear and extends it and attacks far away opponents with light. finally he encases himself and his allies in an orb of light and let's heaven unleash it's wrath of light. this tends to do massive damage to surrounding foes, and cut's down stronger than normal dark warrior's health in half.

Form(s): angel form: Luka turns into an angel and unleashes his power over light. during this time, he wields twin spears of light and is twice as powerful. lasts for an hour.

History: Luka was once completely whole and had a different name. however he was attacked by heartless at age 10 and he split in two, his nobody form and his heartless form. Luka now wields the power of light to defeat the heartless and nobodies so he can reunite with his other self and protect others from his fate.

make your history longer than my own, mine is shorter because i have 3 different stories to play out with different characters. the full history will be with my third and final character.

ok you may have more one than one character, however you cannot actively use more than one at a time. you can however make one of them disappear for a time (minimum of 5 posts disappearance) and use a different one. i shall now put down a list of new worlds and will add to it soon.

New Worlds:
midnight's terrace (created by Jules Winfield)
City of Memories (created by Kupo)

Last edited:
Name: Fayd Miyumi
Race: Demon
Side: Balance
Appearance: ebony skin with long lilac hair. he has piercing crimson eyes and his slim lips hide fangs that are the only proof to his vampirism. His broad black feathered angel wings give him the power of flight
Weapon: Light-bringer & Hells-gate, Double Key Blade fighting style, magic modifier+5 (Light-bringer), strength modifier+5 (Hells-gate), and ability draw(L) cure boost (H).
Clothes: He wears black cargo style pants, a black short sleeved shirt, with a spiked shoulder guard and golden gauntlets (alot like vincent valentines claw). He also wears a protection amulet his father gave him as a child
Magic(optional): N/A
Abilities:
"HEAVENS WRATH"- an aura of light surrounds fayd then explodes with gale force power.
"HEAVENS MIGHT"- Light-bringer fires off a beam of light energy
"HEAVENS BLESSING"- has the same effect as cura.
"ENTROPIES BLAST"- dark energy attack
"INFERNAL SUNRISE"- an aura of fire surrounds fayd and causes fire damage to anyone it touches
Limit (optional): THE SCALES OF BALANCE
DESCRIPTION: A glyph of the yin-yang sign appears on the floor and fayd stabs down on the centre of the symbol, causing a blast radius of light then one of dark to travel from him and around all people on the field
EFFECT: if the enemies have higher hp than the party then 25% of damage is regenerated on the party if not then damage is as normal on the enemy
Form(s) (optional): "Demonic"- increased speed and agility
History: abandoned as a child when a vampire slaughtered his family. he is the only survivor but it came with a price. he was turned and now his tormented soul fights for what he feels right. now he is the champion of balance and a full-fledged demon. this fallen angel will not give up his fights.

Last edited:
attack abilities : thunder (causes temporary paralysis) and darkness (decreases enemies accuracy) howzat??

by attack abilities i mean extra stuff you can use to attack people, like Riku's dark aura, and my luminance orb. also, please edit your bio instead of posting the updates here. it saves space.

EDIT: alright, i think that's a good start for an approved bio, you might want to add more later or your few abilities will be your end. APPROVED for now, i'm not in a clear state of mind at the moment, to much water, so i'll have to come back later and check it. for now, consider yourself approved and able to post in the RP.

Last edited:
i merely await your decision and the post that tells me that the game has commenced... *gets ice cream and waits*

Zell I'm afraid to say that you can't actually paralyze anyone or anything like the such, it would count as godmodding as your telling us we cannot move so it would be a better idea to change that a little. Here's my character, oh and Shadow can you sort out the format of your first post? It's slightly annoying lol.

Name: Hazema "Haze" Yuron

Pronunciation Of Name: Ha-Za-Ma “Haze” Yur-ron.

Race: Human on his fathers side but his mother was of the elves, because of this his instincts and reflexes are sharper than most humans, the only two physical features he gained from his mothers side was his powerful but slim body and his speed.

Alignment: Confusedly Neutral (May change either way depending on the situation and his own point of view (Though his alignment change is usually for the good))

Appearance: Haze is a tall, yet slim young man, because of his elfish ancestry he has quite a slim body but it is quite powerful. He is a very attractive young man but does not abuse that. He has a smooth slightly pale face and emerald green eyes. He has slim brown eyebrows and longish hair. His hair covers the top half of his ears and goes down to roughly the middle of his neck, it is layered slightly and looks a lot lighter than it really is.

His eyes are about 3 centimetres in width and around 2 centimetres in height. They are positioned about 3 centimetres away from each other. His nose is smallish and he has light red thin lips. His ears are slightly pointy, another trait from his mother. But are too small to be noticeable, unless of course he meets another person of elfish ancestry, if that happens they’re like a massive beacon.

Hair Colour: Light Brown
Hair Style: Longish, slightly layered.
Eye Colour: Emerald Green
Height: 5”12’
Weight: 130 lbs
Complexion: Caucasian, he is also slightly pale

Clothing: Haze is often seen walking around in regular blue baggy jeans and a blue unbuttoned shirt over a vest. However, on certain occasions he has been known to wear travelling clothes which consists of baggy blue pants, a black waistcoat over a long sleeved red shirt. Boots or trainers. No matter where he goes however he always wears two certain items which are very peculiar. A silver ring on his index finger and a silver locket around his neck which he never opens. He only shares what is inside with people he can trust wholly. He often holds it to his heart when he needs peace within himself.

Weapon(s):

Blade Of The Hidden Sky (AKA: The Guardian Blade):

Description: The blade is very slim but quite long, it is made from a special alloy that is tough to break but very light. The blade itself is roughly around 150 centimetres long and the hilt is around 20 centimetres long. The blade width is around 15 centimetres, it is extremely sharp and Haze carries it on his back.

Abilities: The sword is said to be imbued with the strength of a most powerful warrior, giving the user more strength to wield the blade with.

History: This blade first entered Haze’s family line during a great war centuries ago. Now he is the only living member of his family he believes it is his job to keep the blade safe.

Ebony & Ivory

Description: These are non-identical twin handguns. Ebony is roughly 25 centimetres in length and is completely black, on it’s right side, scratched into it are the words Ebony & Ivory. Ivory’s barrel is made from regular uncoloured steel whereas it’s handle is black. It has the same length as Ebony and it also has Ebony & Ivory professionally into it‘s left side instead of the right.

Each handgun has a capacity of 20 bullets each and are both semi-automatic weapons, Haze has become very experienced with them both and can reload them both extremely quickly with the help of his own natural speed.

Abilities: None

History: It is rumoured that these handguns once belonged to a legendary Devil Hunter whose name has been lost to the history books. Haze has no idea how his family found them but however they did he is extremely grateful for it as they have saved him very many times.

Skills:

All of Haze’s skills are all connected to either his swordsmanship or his gunmanship. He was restricted from learning any magic from his elfish side and could never be bothered learning any magic the human way.

Guardian Blade Abilities

Streak - Haze will dash forward and unleash a powerful horizontal slash with The Guardian Blade

Skyward Blow - Haze performs a powerful uppercut that can send light to medium weight enemies into the air, depending on what move Haze will use next he can either jump up with the enemy or stay on the ground and wait for him/her/it to fall back down.

Down Fall - This move is usually followed by Skyward Blow, Haze will jump upwards with the enemy and bring it straight back down with a downward slash of his blade.

Step Back - This move doesn’t do exactly as the name implies, yes Haze steps back, but that is mainly a ploy, almost instantaneously Haze will charge forwards with his blade and rush any enemies that are in his way.

Ebony & Ivory Abilities

Haze has no idea but somehow whenever he uses these guns he instantly has every ability that the previous user had.

Charge Shot - Haze’s hand begins to glow with otherworldly energy, charging the us, due to this the first shot after charging is extremely powerful.

Twosome Time - Haze keep his right hand shooting forward whilst his left expertly shoots anything around him.

Rainstorm - Haze will jump high into the air and spin whilst shooting both Ebony & Ivory

History: 10 years ago, Haze lost his entire family to the heartless. He destroyed everything in his path to save them but alas, he failed. Ever since that fateful night when he was taken away from his world of safety he has trained under the guidance of many masters, learning the ways of the blade, and of the gun. He now travels for the sake of travelling, never looking back at the damage or happiness he has ever brought. Will this new journey perhaps save him from the doom bearing down on him?

A bit long winded I know but what can I say, I like to put effort into my bios *shrugs* I might decide that Haze get's a keyblade later on in the story and loses the guardian blade but i'm still undecided so will get back to ya later.

Name: Serph Privaci

Race: Human
Side: Neither, though his powers are more focused in darkness

Appearance:
Eye colour: Light grey
Eye shape: Completely spherical aside from the pupil which is shaped like a viper's
Hair colour: Light silver
Hair style: All flattened to the head leaving a wide 'triangle' shaped fringe in the center which is narrowly above the eyes, his hair is not too long, barely reaching his neck at the back.
Height: 6"1
Weight: 140 lbs
Complexion: Caucasian, though his skin is slightly pale

Weapon: Midlight Shimmers: A black and sea-blue coloured keyblade, it is capable of shielding most dark and weak light attacks with ease. The keyblade is 5"4 in length and is half a foot in width. The blade is shaped with a curved edge along the bottom and a small silver spike at the end reaching upwards, the spike is 7cm high and almost an inch wide and has a slight curve pointing inwards. It has a wavy pattern mixed with black and sea-blue wave patterns englufed within the black patterns. Strength Modifier: 7 Magic Modifier: 3 Abilities: Berserk, MP haste, Second chance.

Clothes:

Shirt: Black short sleeved shirt with a silver zip across the middle of the shirt, it has one small pocket on the top right part of the shirt and the left sleeve. these are patterned with dark red string decorated around them. The shirt measures from his shoulders to his lower waist and is fairly loose against his body.

Trousers: Long dark brown trousers which are fairly tight against his body while allowing his legs free movement without restraining his actions They are light and are able to handle most forms of burning and electrocution. They are magically enchanted to allow him to have the ability to have sustained aerial time (weakened form of float) to allow longer and higher jumps and higher momentum aerial attacks.

Shoes: Semi-large trainers with spiked grip along the bottom, this allows them to handle most forms of urban terrain. they are size 12 and are fairly durable against anything rough that it comes into contact with.

Magic(optional):

Firaga: Creates a wheel of fire around Serph which lasts for 3 seconds before disappearing (defense spell)

Thundaga: Generates a large lightning cloud which randomly launches superlightning bolts down onto the ground (yes, superlightning does actually exist but I will downgrade the size, impact and general power of them)

Reflect: Creates an anti-magic and anti-projectile shield around Serph, this effect lasts for as long as Serph remains still

Abilities:

Dark blitz: creates a huge dark orb in his hand which in 3 seconds erupts 30 rapid-fired dark orbs at his foes, they are weak in power put can unleash knockback force and are good for keeping foes back

Dark rush: While airborne, Serph can charge his whole body at the ground with a dark force effect around his body, this is as quick as the normal gravity would bring his body back to the ground

Twilight power: Flowing the power of dark and light into his keyblade he gains the ability to cause more damage to light and dark characters (no effect on those in between the two)

Limit (optional):

Sword flier: Hacks his enemies with a slash from the ground upwards to the sky

Flame striker: After sword flier, Serph jumps into the air and his blade becomes wreathed in flame after which he slashes his foe diagonally left, diagonally right and finally somersault slashes them into the ground

Dark sacrifice: After Flame striker, Serph dragoon-style jumps atop his foe and impales them through the stomach/back with his keyblade and twists it like he would to open a door.

(this can be a team up attack where an ally can perform similar actions with their weapon or support specific actions with their own abilities)

Form(s) (optional):
Moon shifter: Serph's clothes turn pure silver and his hair grows down to his legs and his eyes turn an evil red and almost appear liquidy or gaseous as the colour slowly chases his body as he moves, he also gains a boost to strength and defense and cannot be as easily affected by knockback force.

History:

After being born, Serph found himself alone once he gained 'awareness' as he grew alone and fed only on what small insects and animals lived within the darkness, occasionally devouring on heartless and nobodys. As he grew forever remaining in this primal state he one day became engulfed in light, this was the first time Serph had seen 'light' as he had lived his life in darkness. As he wondered through the constant light he began to feel a calmness and sanity he had never felt, as his awareness grew he came eventually to a large white pillar, barely viewable in the light. As he approached he saw a strange weapon shaped like nothing he had ever seen before, as he took it numerous of the 'dark things' and 'shiny things' appeared (heartless and nobodies). gripping the weapon in his right hand he eventually defeated them all, at this point he began to feel a strange warmth within him, like he was stronger now. As he fell unconcious he held the weapon till he reawakened in a strange dark place, unlike his old home this one was narrow and full of strange passageways (corridoors/alleyways) as he looked around he realised his weapon had left his hand, slightly panic stricken that he had lost it he began to look around where he awoke, he then felt a deep anger and almost in reply his weapon appeared from a black mist that formed into the blade. he calmed himself and the blade vanished once more, Serph then wandered through the 'passageways' into the open areas.

Sorry it's so long, I just have a habit of this.

hey the more you type the better! sorry i haven't been on lately, RL problems. your two bios are approved and we now have enough people for me to officially start this RP! expect to see it soon.
P.S: i'm starting it off with the beginning of my characters story, i am going to be participating in this rather than be a game master.

Well, before I make my first post I obviously have to give the world I begin in a name as well as a few details of its appearance and whatnot.

Midnight's Terrace

A dark city haunted by constant night, the sreets are dangerous and alleyways are filled with the constant stench of death and fear. Gangs of thugs litter the area and many people live their whole lives inside to avoid being attacked and are very timid and untrusting of anyone new. What little light is cast on this dark world is often small and some areas have no light at all.

nice world, it is now added to the list. good luck in surviving, as your friends may have allies that aren't yours. anyways, i am planning to meet with someone's character anyhow. so i guess it'll most likely be yours.

How is this for my character's Bio

-Name: Kai (last name isn’t used)
-Race: Human
-Side: Light

-Appearance:
Hair- short styled brown
Eyes- blue
Complexion- clear skinned
Build-Quite muscular
Tattoos- he has a tribal design on the top of his right arm and the names of his family down the back of his neck (see history)
Attire- black skin tight T-shirt and blue Denim jeans, White trainers that fasten with Velcro and a Belt with a large buckle on it, the buckle is dependant on Kai's mood as he has a variety of buckles to choose from, including an eagle, a cross and a skull and cross bones.
Armor: doesn't wear armour
-First Impression: some people believe he is a mercenary due to his build and alot of women think he is attractive

-Personality: Kind hearted and funny.

-Weapon(s): Dual Keyblades (Oathkeeper and Rapture)
Blade of Dawn
BladeofDawn.png

Redemption
Redemption.jpg

-Magic: the only magic he has ever needed is curative and protective.
Cura-heals moderate damage, with slight energy drain
Protect- raises barrier to defend from physical attacks, slight energy drain
Shell- raises barrier to defend from magic attacks, slight energy drain

-Skills: master swordsman and quite strong white mage

-Strengths: a physically strong fighter who is quite fast.

-Weaknesses: weaknesses are extreme heat and fire magic, cannot cast black magic.

-Quick History: when he was 10 years old his village was destroyed and his family killed. Kai then went on a quest searched the world for his families killer, at 16 Kai discovered he was one of the chosen few to wield a keyblade, he then chose to use two at the same time. He discovered the Oathkeeper at 17 and the rapture at 18, Kai now travels the worlds helping those in need.

sorry bout disappearing folks, however i am finally back. Altair that's a pretty good bio, your in. i like the photos, where did you get them?

Name: Dom

Race: Human

Side: Light

Appearance: Black hair just hitting her shoulders, bangs and layered. Green eyes, a light tanned skin. Light blue nail color. About 5'7, fit. Two unkown symbold tatooed on the back of her neck.

Weapon: http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/d/d3/LadyLuckSmall.jpg

Lady Luck Keyblade. Increases magic. So, I will have 10 magic, no strength. Now she only knows two spells which include Fira, and Thunder.

Clothes: A long gray and black striped shirt that fits her fine, it just goes down halfway to her thigh. Black leggings and black boots with silver buckles up the side. A long necklace with an unknown crystal. One earing that is in the shape of a moon. A black silver arm armor just on her right arm.

Magic(optional): Fira and Thunder.

Abilities: Glide, Dodge and Roll, High Jump, Berserk, Aerial Sweep, Guard.

Limit (optional): Ring of Fire. She slams her keyblade into the ground and it makes a large circular crack around the opponent. Out of the cracks shoots fire and she is able to swipe within it once and the ring finally closes in on the opponent.

Form(s) (optional): Valor.

History: Dom lived with her grandmother when her parents had went missing. Her grandparents told her they had went in search for the "door". Dom still does not understand what her grandmother went on about, but Dom thought of the door as a place that must be important if her parents had went in search of it. Dom only wants to find this unknown door to find her parents. The only light she saw was the light of the moon and had grew fond of it in the night. Unlike the sun it gave a cool lunar light that she had loved to feel rest upon her. When her grandmother finally agreed she could set off on her own years later. She told her to never give in to the darkness, and to just believe in herself, and she will find her light. Once again, Dom did not understand, but she promised her grandmother to never forget what she had said. Her grandmother rested her two tired fingers on Dom's heart and a bell noise had rung and a small light had flickered. When Dom had looked down that is when she found the Keyblade in her hand. Her grandmother told her she would always be with her.

Back