Relationship problem puts my Buster Sword in a pickle

Saix

You stupid, sanctimonious dwarf
Veteran
Gil
So I'm at work, and the floor I'm on (for the most part) is open plan so multiple departments are in view of one another. In the Personnel dept. there's this really nice girl (named S for now) who sits in the desk-quad near to mine, and she keeps glancing over. At first I thought nothing of it and didn't really like her, but now I can't stop looking. >_> I want to put my Masamune in her Potion bottle.

She now says hi to me on the bus and when passing in the corridors; she'll sit next to me on the former and try stopping me to talk within the latter. She's really beautiful, but my mum beats me with a stick.

I'm her Squall and she's my Rinoa. :(

So here's the problem: My mother doesn't like me looking at other women either, because she's already picked out a girl for me to marry. We're in our courtship right now, and she's a nice girl, but I just don't feel anything for her; she's too plain.

What should I do, video-game forum membras? :pacman:

Wow, that is quite an issue you have there! o.o You're mom sounds really abusive. Have you tried calling child services on her? I can't believe she would make you marry someone else! >=( That's so lame! Real moms don't take their son's rights away! You should rebel and runaway from home. Then go wiccan so you can go up against your crazy mom!

You should be able to see who you want, and yeah, that girl seems totally into you. You should ask her out sometime! ^^ Good luck! =]

Wow man, your mom sounds pretty awful. She's actually beating you for looking at other women, you tried calling someone on her? She has no right to control who you go out with or marry either.

It seems kind of shallow not to like the girl you're courting just because she's plain looking, but you shouldn't be courting her and subsequently marrying her if you dont feel anything for her. Go with the office girl.

Have sex with your mum instead, I hear it's the in thing this season

How can you be sure 'S' isn't just out for all your monies?

Wow, that is quite an issue you have there! o.o You're mom sounds really abusive. Have you tried calling child services on her? I can't believe she would make you marry someone else! >=( That's so lame! Real moms don't take their son's rights away! You should rebel and runaway from home. Then go wiccan so you can go up against your crazy mom!

You should be able to see who you want, and yeah, that girl seems totally into you. You should ask her out sometime! ^^ Good luck! =]
Thanks for the response. ^^
She really is very controlling and hurtful, and calling social services won't do any good; she has loads of contacts in the criminal world and they'll pass the case as me lying. :(

Wow man, your mom sounds pretty awful. She's actually beating you for looking at other women, you tried calling someone on her? She has no right to control who you go out with or marry either.

It seems kind of shallow not to like the girl you're courting just because she's plain looking, but you shouldn't be courting her and subsequently marrying her if you dont feel anything for her. Go with the office girl.
Again, thanks! =]
It makes me really sad that she can control who I marry/date, and I have taken to slashing my ankles to take the emotional pain away. She's very shallow, and I need someone to beat her up for me! I keep telling her this, but she just puts my head back in the oven. :(

RAPE THEM BOTH.
Please don't spam my thread. =/ I really don't appreciate your attitude here, Ron Burgundy.

Oh my god guys! You guys are being so mean and inconsiderate! Don't you see that Saix is dealing with a really seriously problem? What if he decides to cut himself because of you guys being so mean to him!?

Again, thanks! =]
It makes me really sad that she can control who I marry/date, and I have taken to slashing my ankles to take the emotional pain away. She's very shallow, and I need someone to beat her up for me! I keep telling her this, but she just puts my head back in the oven. :(.

Fuck me xDDDDD

Again, thanks! =]
It makes me really sad that she can control who I marry/date, and I have taken to slashing my ankles to take the emotional pain away. She's very shallow, and I need someone to beat her up for me! I keep telling her this, but she just puts my head back in the oven. :(

You know what, you should stop cutting yourself and start cutting your mom. She has no right to treat you so badly, so you should do it back to her.

I know how you feel, I went through the same thing with my parents when I told them that I was running away to marry a bull. :( THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND TRUE LOVE. :gasp:

Back