Lirael's Sig Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lirael

I love to read and discuss pretty much anything!
Veteran
Gil
Okay, so I'm in the mood for some GFX and would love to create sigs for others using content that I wouldn't usually find. Anime, manga and game images are my favourite to work with. ;)

I don't tend to rush my work so pieces may take about a week, but I'm more than happy to attempt any request and will do my best with each. :)

Here are some of my personal favourite pieces so far. :ryan:

DemonSoulsCollab-1.jpg

YunaSig1copy.jpg

Yunasig535copy.jpg

ClannadNagisaCompletecopy.png

FushigiYugisig2copy2.jpg

ClannadSig.jpg

SerahSig.jpg

Oh, and here's a template for your post. It would be great if you could use it so I can make a sig you'll really like. If you're not fussed about something or are happy for me to decide based on what seems best, just put that! :)

Image:
Colour/s:
Effect/feel: (e.g. glossy, grainy, rough, sparkly)
Text: (the words you'd like me to include)
Size: (roughly speaking)

Would you object if I was your first customer? :britt:

Image: http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/6084/konachancom202011206420.jpg
Colour/s: I'd leave this up to you, mmmyes. Although a soft pink or blue would be my preference~
Effect/feel: Sparkly, if you please. Similar to the Serah banner, if possible~
Text: N/A (if you think of something suitable, by all means add it in there...my brain isn't functioning properly at the moment)
Size: Uh, around 450 x 250
, perhaps? Or bigger, if you'd prefer. xD

Please and thankyou? :jess:

Pleased to oblige and that is a LOVELY image! :D I'll start on this one tomorrow, I think. :ryan:

:yay:

*has many similar images to that one*

Take your time, no rush, etc. Thanks in advance, looking forward to seeing how it turns out :ryan:

@Tootoria Helmold

Martel2.jpg

What do you think? :)

I made sure to keep the colours soft. :) I added a few further effects on top but it started to look a little messy, partially 'cause of the flowers which I really wanted to keep in the piece (they're so pretty!)

If you want the text changing, that's fine. I was kinda pleased with the font though. :yay: I was experimenting and as soon as I found that, I said 'ooooh.' :jess:

Where are these images from btw? :)

Edit: took another look and thought I'd provide a slightly deeper, darker version too. :)
Martel22.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh :jess:

I like how that's turned out, the blue complements the image nicely. Thank you! :yay:
The text appeals to the shipper in me, as well. Will say no more than that. xD

I have a couple of resources for high quality artwork/renders, I'll PM them to you~

Time for me to request a set.

Image: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2...ennedy_render_by_leonskennedy4815-d4p4i6m.png

Colour/s: Whatever looks good.

Effect/feel: Make it feel evil/dark/sinister

Text: Dead Silence

Size: 500 x 240

I'll give you free reign of whatever you want to do. If you can do a good job blending the render, that would be great.
Awesome request and quite different to the work I've done recently so an interesting challenge too. :) I will try to get this done by next Wednesday! :)

Awesome request and quite different to the work I've done recently so an interesting challenge too. :) I will try to get this done by next Wednesday! :)

If you need a different image(s), just say the word and I'll get some. I couldn't do anything to that render, so I thought you'd have better luck with it.

My pieces always look a little lighter on the forums than they do in PS. The brightness of the rest of the screen really can change one's perception. :lew:

@R.y.o.k.u. How are these?

Ryoku-Request3.jpg

Ryoku-Request2.jpg

Ryoku-Request.jpg

I can have another go if you like. :) Would you prefer a lighter border? Would you like me to change/edit the text? I can send you it textless if you like - you're a wonder with text! :)

@Vincentnl I shall get to yours soon, hopefully before Wednesday. I love that image! ^_^

My pieces always look a little lighter on the forums than they do in PS. The brightness of the rest of the screen really can change one's perception. :lew:

@R.y.o.k.u. How are these?

Ryoku-Request3.jpg

Ryoku-Request2.jpg

Ryoku-Request.jpg

I can have another go if you like. :) Would you prefer a lighter border? Would you like me to change/edit the text? I can send you it textless if you like - you're a wonder with text! :)

Be honest Lirael, how hard was it to work with the image?

I personally like the second one, and the text is great. Thanks ^_^

R.y.o.k.u. Haha, darker images are quite hard because it makes blending difficult. To blend them in properly, you need to make the background really dark, and Leon needed an almost black background. :ness: I did keep playing with the light/shadow settings, but lighter parts looked unnatural and a darker feel was too much a block of darkness... I may have another go with it at some point this week. I do have one more idea for it. :hmmm:

R.y.o.k.u. Here's my second attempt! I prefer it textless, and I've included it textless so you can have a go at text. I need text lessons from you. :lew:

Ryoku-Request2notxt.jpg

Ryoku-Request2txt.jpg

@R.y.o.k.u. Here's my second attempt! I prefer it textless, and I've included it textless so you can have a go at text. I need text lessons from you. :lew:

Ryoku-Request2notxt.jpg

Ryoku-Request2txt.jpg

Holy crap! Those are both awesome!

Much better than the first attempt, but I'm sure you already know that :O.

Great job! I would give you more rep, but I just +rep you a few days ago haha.

And I love the text the way it is, it's awesome tbh. It blends in very well with the background.

Hey Lirael. If you have the time soon do you think you could do a sig for a newbie like me?

This is the image:

final-fantasy-7-cloud-strife-6973594-1600-1200.jpg

Size: Around 600 x 200 ? Seems like a nice size...

Colour: Same as in the image really...

Text: If this is all a dream, don't wake me up

Effect: I'd like it to look neat and tidy/streamlined...like a UK Final Fantasy cover haha...minimalist!

Thank youu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back