[SU/D] Final Fantasy IX: Scars of Terra

Name: Quina Quen

Race: Qu

Gender: Uhm... Quina has no gender. It's one of those mysteries of Final Fantasy.

Appearance:
thumbnail.aspx

Personality: Oh lord.... Uhm.... Quirky? Quina does whatever Quina wants. That pretty much means nobody has any idea. Well, Quina does have an obsession with food and a dream of being a cook, loves frogs, and is amazing at popping up in the most unexpected places.

Yeah... not much to be said about Quina. Here's a few quotes from Quina:

"World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat".

"Indulgence - I do what I want! You have problem!?"

Class: Blue Mage

Abilities: Quina can use the abilities of specific monsters he have eaten. After his adventures with Zidane and the others, he traveled across the world and ate one of every kind. So, he now has all the blue magic. (Basically, any blue magic from FF9 is useable).

He has become proficient with it, as it was necessary to help him survive.

Trance: Double Blue: Allows Quina to cast two blue magics at the same time. Nifty, ain't it?

Weapon: A giant fork. You don't believe me? Quina is now using two, due to it being necessary to eat faster in the wild. The Gastro Fork, Quina's ultimate weapon from the game and the legacy from Quale, and the regular fork, Quina's original weapon, are the two being used.

Bio: Events of FFIX. Too lazy to describe them, and if your in this, you should know them.

After everything had happened, Quina had set off on a journey around all of Terra. Quina's goal: to eat every monster s/he could find. In the process, due to Quina's power, s/he became more adept with blue magic, and her/his power rose accordingly. S/he was rarely seen, but that's because monsters don't frequent towns. If one was to look out in the wild every once and a while, one would find a certain Qu chasing monsters around with two giants forks in hand...

Character Theme: Quina's theme

Battle theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtIMThn-IJo&feature=related

Last edited:
If you like Lelouch, we could have Lucia and Aaron meet up while he's in Burmecia, give her something to do while she's hungover :lew:

Just a heads up, folks. I'm driving to Texas tomorrow, and will be there or New Orleans for the better part of the rest of the month, so Amarant might be hanging around in the shadows for the near future. I'll sneak in posts here and there and try to keep current with things, but it might be a few days in between posts for me. So I'll try not to put you guys in a position where you need me to post to continue, and I'd appreciate the vice versa there.

Double post because I can :ahmed:

I'm going to have a friend over this weekend so my ability to post will be minimal till Monday so if I don't post between now and then, that's why :gasp:

Alright, I need something to respond to, unless you want me to send out a preemptive strike on those airships.

hold your horses comrade, I rather not go through a preemptive strike, since although Burmecia is not going to fall (as far as how I have the story originally planned) I do intend for them to acquire the two elemental mirrors by the end of the battle, ala a Pyrrhic Victory.

I'll have Annelise swing by Freya as intended after I'm done with Bathoin's character.

Aww. That's nice of ya. I got my post up

Vivalus is an npc as far as I know

Last edited:
@Noblesse Oblige

While I'm at it, I think I'll make a second character now.

Name: Remilia Ovelia

Race: Summoner

Appearance: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/718/konachancom101752sample.jpg/
Remilia wears a white shirt with red strips. Her long red hair falls past her shoulders and stops at her waist. She has a red blouse with white strips on it. On her hand, she has two rings. One for herself and the other for her 'beloved' who ever she declares. Her eyes are violet matches the slight tan on her skin while a simple ribbon is tied on her head.

Personality: Remilia is a cheerful girl with a love for adventure. While her love for adventure is tolerated by many, the one thing she can't tolerate is overtly flirtatious people. Due to her good looks, she gets many people who wants her as their wife, and the result is her intolerance.

Class: Summoner/Black Mage.

Abilities:
Summon: Cerberus (Three headed dog of hell that deals major physical damage. Dark attributed)
Summon: Ultima, the High Seraph (Angel of Redemption that deals damage through it's main usage of the white magic spell Holy and Eschaton. Holy attributed)
Summon: Zodiark, Keeper of Precepts (Snake of the Dark that deals damage by the use of Banish Ray and black magic. dark attributed)

Black Magic: Thunder, Thundra, Thundaga.

Trance: In trance, Remilia's grows wings to signify her Summoner heritage while her hair grows longer up to her knees. While in trance, Remilia gains access to one summon only available to her in trance and one black magic also available to her in trance.

Trance Summon: Chaos, Walker of the Wheel. (A humanoid bull that deals damage through the use of aero and aeroaga as well as tornado.)

Trance Black magic: Force Symphony: Six glowing orbs surrounds Remilia as the orbs launch themselves at the enemy.

Weapon: Remilia has a Tiger Racket that shows obvious signs of wear and weather.

Bio: Remilia was born a few years after the events of kuja and Zidane. Born into the city of Dali, Remilia lead the rural life enjoying the peace that came with it. That peace came to an end for Remilia when she got her hands on the stories of Zidane and his efforts to save the world.

Wishing to know the wonders of the world, at age 10 Remilia packed her things and traveled across the globe before making her stop at the black mage village.

After studying under them for 3 years, Remilia left the village and made her way to Madeen Sari. There, she learned of her summoner's heritage and began to study under the elders there. Eventually, after 4 years her sense of adventure led her out of Madeen Sari and over to Oeilvert. She had the worst luck when she was conscripted into the Oeilvert Military. She recently boarded a ship heading to Clerya and is currently trying to find a way out of the military.

Character Theme:
Felicia's theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbidEgPDHNU

Battle Theme:
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 music - A Desperate Battle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo_Q8ZNFDq0&feature=related

Last edited:
Back