Mortimer the Malboro
Terence the Tonberry
Accessory (Head)
Accessory (Arms)
FFXIV
Sileen Tebnerus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Well someone gave me a link to this online Yugioh site, and after saying something in the SB a couple other people seemed interested. So for all us geeks and nerds on here that want to reminisce, well here is the chance to do so. It is free to sign up, it follows the normal TCG ban list, and has the entire card database for English cards. So you can almosr make any deck you want.

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

Also so we can have fun pitting decks against each-other I thought we could put our usernames we use to register on the site.

So people have an easier time to find and see who has joined us.

Me - Kyoshiro Seiji
LJ - Soulcorruptor
Al - Rigge
Greenyxi
MockingJay - SummonerAmaterasu
Kevin - Scarface 1
Hakumen - Doomrider
Tyler - MagicMasher
Cruentus - Cruentus223
Ken - Master Awesome
Stevie - Stevie100

So mine is the same as it is here, Soulcorruptor.

Also maybe we can talk about deck ideas or strategies to help one another out. Above all let us have fun with it.

Last edited:
Wow, the memories! I've registered and will be making my deck tomorrow. Should be so fun beating you guys, y'know? ;)

My ID is greenyxi - same as here.

Kyoshiro Seiji on there.

Also, if you're gonna make a lobby, make it the standard FFF only, and make the password FFForums1.

I will love to join you guys! I will register later because my brother is using my laptop right now. My username will be Hakumen. Is been a while since I played yugioh. I will build my deck as soon as I register. We should also make a team to play against other teams.

I already tried this on another forum, and was on their clan base but, I don't like over complicated things this pretty much has you doing EVERYTHING, doing effects yourself, removing lifepoints from attacks etc. I just couldn't get into it.

But good luck to you guys if you don't mind the extra work :/

I just been register now. My username is Doomrider. I couldn't use my username because it was already taken. I'm building a deck now. See you guys in a bit!

Alright this would be for those who are interested as well. For people who may not know the game well or don't know it at all and would like to learn, we came up with an idea. When any group of us is on since we would need at least two and we have the time available, we will having dueling classes so to say. All this means is you would be a viewer of the match and we will explain the things as we do them to help teach you the rules.

This can also be a fun way to pass the time. Get enough people signing up and hey who knows maybe we can do something with the game clans and do challenges with this. Or we can even do our own tournaments for fun.

Alright, I'm taking over this thread lol.

Here are the registered members so far.

These are their usernames on http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

Person - Username

Me - Kyoshiro Seiji
LJ - Soulcorruptor
Al - Rigge
Greenyxi
MockingJay - SummonerAmaterasu
Kevin - Scarface 1
Hakumen - Doomrider
Tyler - MagicMasher

----

And to repeat what LJ said,

We are also doing Dueling Classes for those new/beginners to the game itself.

This will occur when 2 or more people are on.

Last edited:
xD I was just going this step by step since I got caught up in a duel. Didn't get a chance to clean it up yet.

I just signed up as Cruentus223. Still play in tournaments with my tournament legal Exodia deck. Should I just rebuild it onhere?

Back