Your talents?

Amizon

Too orsm for you.
Veteran
Gil
A conversation in the shoutbox prompted me to make an actual discussion. So what are your talents? What makes you stand out from others? Please bear in mind that this is still a post-count area, so no spammy posts here and there.

As for me, there are numerous talents I have. That is, if you can call them that. :wacky:

I can stick my tongue to the top tip of my nose, twist my feet at at 180 degrees yet only one at a time, make my voice really squeaky almost like a chipmunk and so on. I'm sure there are others, but I'll think of them later.

I can sing, dance, draw, write, and kinda play the keyboard lol!
Is being able to ice skate considered a talent?

I have a lack of talent at the moment. At least, a lack of realised talent.

I've yet to find a productive outlet for myself that I am good at. I'm good at thinking of ideas, but naf at writing, drawing, music etc so they're all caged up and have no way of being expressed.

As for other talents... I used to do athletics and was once considered "good" but I was never that good in comparison to people further across the country, and I wouldn't consider it a talent as such.

I dunno really. Apparantly I can mime well when I'm confident in my own home etc, but I'm like a broken toy when I leave the house and never express that side of me to the real world. And anyway I only have my mom's word on that anyway, which is probably just a sugar-coated compliment.

But I'll work on it. One day I might find something I can do without failing and that'll be amazing.

I seem to have a notable talent of understanding things easily, and being sort of... OK at everything with little difficulty. Might sound good on the surface but it seems to mean I can never be an 'expert' at anything, but just 'average' very quickly.

I lack determination though, so that could well be why I don't excel in anything. On the other hand, ask me about the Final Fantasies I've played, and anything about Star Wars and I'm ready to answer! Depends on my interest on a subject really...

I'm a ridiculously fast learner and I can traumatize children around the ages of 7 and under really fast using only my pinky toe.

I don't have alot of talents, but I do got quite a few that I am great at. They would be playing an instrument which is a trumpet that I play and pretty damn good at it.

My other talent is drawing. I learned from my uncle and he taught me for quite some time now. He taught me for about 5 years.

and my last talent would have to be Voice acting. I think im pretty good at it and my friends thinks so too hehe.

I'm not aware of any special talents, but some say I'm a good writer. I can do a decent elderly person voice, I'm a pretty fast typer (lame...), and people also say I give really good massages. They also say I'm pretty mature for my age, but I doubt that could be considered as a talent ;)

Some say that i'm good at dancing... =) so guess thats one :monster:
i'm also talented at videogames :D hehe.
I can run fast and i'm pretty good at volleyball :)
im pretty good at softball and swiming... too. XD

hmm, dunno what else but, if I think of more i'll jot them down XD.

Last edited:
I used to be able to draw pretty well, but I lost that talent after my GCSE exams. I suppose I pick things up quicker than the average person, and my stubbornness could be twisted as "determination" (that is what I'll tell people when I have a job interview, anyway. I'm not "stubborn", I'm "determined and motivated") until I get something done properly. I've been told I'm a good listener and know what to say to cheer people up, but I don't know about that, because quite often I'm an insensitive ass who just gives things to people bluntly as I see them.
I suppose you could call my ability to almost instantly pick up how a video game works and complete it quicker than average a talent, but I'm sure most people who play games as much as I do have that talent. XD

I've thought of some more talents.

I'm told I'm quite a brilliant writer, but I always want to be better. I can type really fast and it astounds many people, however, I'm sure I'm not the only one that can do it lol. I did used to be able to draw, but I stopped years ago in favour of writing.

I'm quite good at saving money.

Some would call that a talent seeing as it's quite a temptation to spend your weekly earnings straight away for most people.

I can also wriggle my nose in a strange way that my siblings always got amazed over.

That's all I can really think of for now. >.<

I can also wriggle my nose in a strange way that my siblings always got amazed over.

Like wiggle it left and right without your mouth shifting with it, like that Samantha character in the TV show Bewitched? xD

My only real, complete talent, which isn't actually all that real, is video games. I am rather good at most video games (not so much shooters, however, or games involving much stealth...), my favourite one being Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I guess.

I can also play the keyboard very well, but you see, this is not a complete talent, I can't do much with my left hand though. When I am playing with my right hand, then start playing with my left hand, then it throws off both of my hands, then I just can't hit the notes, it's so discouraging, so I just make my right unbeatable, I can play Chopin Waltz (lots of video game music too, of course). >.>

I can sense wheneve an electronic device is being turned on in my house. Although it could just be super powers :jess:

I'm quite good at saving money.

Some would call that a talent seeing as it's quite a temptation to spend your weekly earnings straight away for most people.

I'm good at saving money too. :monster: I pride myself on my ability to not overspend since most of my family have that problem. :wacky:

I've been told I'm a good writer though I have a hard time keeping my thoughts in order sometimes. >_>

I also know just about every line from Tombstone and The Fellowship of the Ring in order. I don't really know if that would be considered a talent or just geekery though. :hmmm:

I'm great at writing songs, stories, and bringing smiles to the faces of my mom and my friends! I also have a few skills at webdesign and graphic design....but they're kinda rusty at the moment! :D. I've mastered the trumpet.....Oh! and I create comics! My most famous was Zodiac Chronicles which co-stared Cloud Striff :P

I test very well, even when I'm shit at something. I somehow manage to pull a small miracle out of my arse and come out well when I'm being tested

I could recite the alphabet backward, something I've not attempted for the longest time, so whether I still can or not....

I can knock out some half decent paintings/drawings

Does falling over fresh air count as a talent?

I'm a natural at drawing or anything that has to do with art. My recall memory is also very good. I usually do extremely well if not perfectly on test questions that tell you to identify who are what did this or that.

I can say I'm good at drawing. My brother and I are the only ones who can draw in the family, I probably learned from him. others often envied me for being able to draw, but it's nothing compared to what my brother can do. I'm also a fair writer. I love writing stories, I can do anything there. One of my works was chosen to be made as a play, which will compete in a school program. And luckily, it won as best story.

Back