Staff member
Global Moderator
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Coloured Thread
Chocobo Egg
Shiva Snowflake
Bill's PC has been acting up lately and he's not sure where exactly the Pokemon being inserted into the PC are going. But somehow with your infinite knowledge you know exactly where those Pokemon are going - your house! You can compile up to (though not necessarily exactly) six Pokemon to make a single team, but you have to choose wisely! Real-world laws apply, you can't just have a random Tauros plowing through your house on any given day, and you have to remember that these Pokemon need to be fed, watered and not kidnapped for Government research.

Which 6 (or so) Pokemon do you choose, and why?
Is it for practical reasons, like a functioning Rotom phone, or a never ending watering Squirtle for the garden?
Or for aesthetic reasons, such as the cutest Pokemon ever, a Bulbasaur?

If you don't know every Pokemon that's fine, you can either cheat or chose the ones you do know & love :)

Ditto: So it can pretend to be me (with freaky eyes hidden by sunglasses) and go and do things that I don't want to do while I relax on a beach. Or, more likely, to do things on my behalf in the world while I research at home.

Squirtle: Because it was my original starter. I have no practical use for it, but it will be cool to have a pet turtle. And when my Ditto is back to being a pink flubber, my Squirtle can wear those sunglasses.

Exeggutor (Alolan Form): Because it would be cool to own a sentient palm tree. The Squirtle can water it.

Miltank: To guarantee fresh milk in the morning.

Combee: For free honey.

Charjabug: Because it basically looks like a battery pack and could be useful for charging my phone, etc.

Back