Your favorite scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
my favorite scene is definitely when tidus and yuna are in macalnia forest. it is so beautiful and captivating, that it makes me want to cry. Other than that, i would say that i really enjoyed the scene between tidus and jecht after they fought jecht at the end. it was nice to see that his father really did care about him, he just had a weird way of showing it.

There are so many in this game that it's hard to choose just one.

Opening scene with blitzball and Otherworld rockin' it out.

Spring Scene with Yuna and Tidus getting it on.

Ending scene with the departures.

Sin attacking Kilika.

The Sending in Kilika.

There are numerous spots throughout the game where I am just stunned by the graphics in the cut scenes and my jaw just drops. Even when the Ronso's all join together on Gagazet and sing the Hymn of the Fayth is stunning.

Love the beginning scene, the Blitzball one. Oh, and I also loved the scene when you click [New Game], where Tidus is like "Listen to my story, this may be our last chance." It's just so saddening somehow.

Either Auron's first appearance in the game, or the bit just before you fight Yunalesca, where the characters essentially all tell her 'sorry to disappoint you, but we're not doing this whole Final Aeon business anymore', and break the cycle Spira has been going through for so long.

We have stickied threads for this sort of discussion.

-closes-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back