Gil
FFXIV
Rever Seurwit
FFXIV Server
Faerie
Free Company
Timber Owls <Owls>
b03-650x578.jpg

Now to disappear for another month or 12 :hmmm: Ya'll know that this is the spiderman cue, right?

i really wish this show never existed

not even because i hate it, but because the fanbase shoves it down everyone's throats just because they think nonfans feel like it ruins their day just to see it

no one thinks about this show and no one cares if people like it.
:facepaw:

the OP is a fan of a girl toy franchise called my little pony. for some reason fans of that show feel the need to make everything about MLP and they want us all to know about it

the OP is a fan of a girl toy franchise called my little pony. for some reason fans of that show feel the need to make everything about MLP and they want us all to know about it

So can I do this for final Fantasy and go to MLP website forums and post FF stuff on there site?

idk, its not wrong to do so i guess so.
but honestly, their fans are usually... pretty strange so watch out :wacky:

Those large adorable eyes... The long pink fluffy hair...

I'M A BELIEVER.

From what I can gather, My Little Pony is at war with Spiderman.

Fans of My Little Pony are bombarded with Spiderman meme images, and vice versa.

The OP refers to a thread on here which got quite popular where such a war took place, and Spiderman (representing the people) won by far.

I'm not sure that I can explain it, other than this is Teh Internetzor.

Like any meme, it is only funny for certain people and for a selective period of time, if at all.

i really wish this show never existed

not even because i hate it, but because the fanbase shoves it down everyone's throats just because they think nonfans feel like it ruins their day just to see it

no one thinks about this show and no one cares if people like it.
:facepaw:

You clearly weren't here for the thread where people were hating on me for, not trying to jam it down their throat, but see if there were any other bronies on the site. oh the hatred they sent at me :wacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back