Young wyverns

Shahab

Epic Member
Gil
When I scan Young syverns it says their HP is 660 and their STR is 165 and 40 EVA
but when I go to fight with them, its completely different

HP +850
Eva 105

I got level ups, but they are becoming too much tougher than before and also they give just a little Exp points for their level.

Here is the scan before going into battles
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" colspan="2">
Castlevania-red%20wyvern-small.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" align="left" width="100%">Level:</td> <td class="alt1" align="right">54</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" align="left" width="100%">HP:</td> <td class="alt1" align="right">660</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" align="left" width="100%">MP:</td> <td class="alt1" align="right">1000</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" align="left" width="100%">STR:</td> <td class="alt1" align="right">165</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" align="left" width="100%">DEF:</td> <td class="alt1" align="right">90</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" align="left" width="100%">MAG:</td> <td class="alt1" align="right">25</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" align="left" width="100%">MAG DEF:</td> <td class="alt1" align="right">35</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" align="left" width="100%">SPD:</td> <td class="alt1" align="right">111</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" align="left" width="100%">DEX:</td> <td class="alt1" align="right">128</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" align="left" width="100%">EVA:</td> <td class="alt1" align="right">40</td></tr></tbody></table>

Can a mod balance their powers regarding to their EXP... because they don't give any component or even a little gil

those shits level up as you do here is a hint though

when YOU level leave the distributing of your points as when you increase the stats point theres increase so just simply battle them to level up then distribute your points when you feel ready to. they can be tough but hey they provide good EXP :)

the young wyverns are the enemy i train with now so yeah

I was thinking so until LV53
but at LV 54 they got much more power like they got 20 Atribute points
You will know what do I am saying after facing them at its time
First I used to beat them seveal times, but now after each battle I need to go to inn.

i would just lv up in the main quest since you'll gain lvs quicker.

But it socks for me
I used to kill those little creatures with their chief ( I forgot their name ) and they were extremly tought
but did not give any EXP
even one point
Is there anything wrong with my EXP system ? or its normal
Now, just the wyvrens and Ghost.Soul/Spirits give me EXPs and just 5 points

Back