yeah c'mon

GanjaKat

FFF's Resident Pimp
Gil
hey all,
on a forum i was practically adminining about a year or so back, but closed due to jagex suing us, we had a "ghetto" aera, where we would do random mc battles n shizz.. n it was fun. so anyone up for it.. i gotta go now but hit me up and ill hit you back later..hit you back much harder xD lol.. n dont worry it takes a fucking huge hell of a lot to offend me

Is this like a game?

Or like a "ha! Insult me now! And I'll insult you back!" thread?

-tries to understand what is he talking about-

lolcat-i-question-the-general-assumption-that-feli1.jpg

hmm,, yeah read back i did skrew up a little,
yesi t was a runescape black market, selling buying accounts, gold, hacks, ect
that i was a supermod, 10m+dontor n all other shizz for...
we had a area on the forum called "the ghetto" where we would have mc battles for fun, like 8-mile all that shiz... and i miss it :(...
so anyone up for one ?
you go now and ill go hen i get home, but please only one person at a time, until i repost or it gets out of hand coz i can type for hours going on and on xD and ill fill to much space against to many people

Brit has confused me more. :O:O:O:O

Ah, my head hurts and I feel disorientated today, don't foo me!

Last edited:
hmm,, yeah read back i did skrew up a little, yesi t was a runescape black market, selling buying accounts, gold, hacks, ect that i was a supermod, 10m+dontor n all other shizz for... we had a area on the forum called "the ghetto" where we would have mc battles for fun, like 8-mile all that shiz... and i miss it :(... so anyone up for one ? you go now and ill go hen i get home, but please only one person at a time, until i repost or it gets out of hand coz i can type for hours going on and on xD and ill fill to much space against to many people

Translatiounz.

Hmm, yeah, reading back I did screw it up a little. It was a Runescape black market, selling and buying accounts, gold and hacks. I was a mod and donator. We had an area called "The Ghetto" where we would have.. uh. IDK what MC is. Battles for fun, like 8-mile and that. I miss it. Anyone up for one?
--

Runescape black market shit is shit. -_-

umm why is it shit ? its great i made so many rl friends, by middle manning rl money trades that i met alot of people irl 2-3 from US =D

Lol. The Caucasian-ness of this board is showing.

He wants MC battles. For teh Lulz.

Clever insults wrapped in standard ABAB rhyming form, accompanied by a beat and several hundred people yelling "OOOOHHHHoooohhhoooohOOOOOHHHHHH!"

I choose an MC then you choose one. Although I only know two, her and MC Escher. Like I said you choose one and it battles the MC your opponent chooses. It's like Pokemon but with people with the initials MC.

Back