Would you like to see a remake/spinoff to this game?

Bambi

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Would you like to see a sequel to this game, or maybe a movie....or a prequel? Maybe you'd like to see it remade on any platform of your choice

Discuss your thoughts, what you would like/dislike, or do you think that it should be left alone altogether?

Please remember no flaming, and people are allowed their own opinions, even if it seems like a stupid idea to you ^_^

BustaMo

Bang-a-Rang!
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FF3? No.

I mean we all waited for it to come to the U.S. since it was a Japan-Only game, but now that it's Americanized and available to us on the Nintendo DS, I say we should be happy with that. I started playing the game a few months back, and while I'm not far into it, it's a great game so far. America and other countries outside of Japan have hardly had any time to enjoy the game. I don't think a remake/spin-off is necessary just yet.

Solidjuss

Black Mage
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Yes if they could think of something to make.

I for example am kind of clueless what could the story in sequel be ... but a prequel might be more logical. Maybe something from the time when Archmage Noah was still young and weaker :D Or the adventures of Dorga, Zenda and Unne.

Last edited:
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
If F111 could have a remake on ps3 or xbox360 it would be awesome. And if they do make Final fantasy 3 on the ps3 or xbox 360 they should put more moves and have a little more story than the ds it could be more better than the original well besides the graphics.And if it turns out to be a very good game they should make a sequel and that would be super awesome.

Rydia

Throwing rocks at emo kids
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I really do not see a reason for a remake to this game. It was a typical NES story and while fun to play the first time through, it is not one that I would desire to play again. And what could a spin off possibly be about? I'd rather they concentrate on new games rather than visiting old ones.

Icarus

Torn between Scylla and Charybdis
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I think that the game should be remade for the Wii. Honestly, the storyline was short, and the few attempts at romance in the game (Luneth/Aria, Ingus/Sarah, Desch/Refia) were poorly done.

Linnaete

~ J U S T - M O N I K A ~
Staff member
Editorial Staff
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I've nothing much to say about this. I have played FFIII (which was only recently remade and localised for the DS) already, and it wasn't quite the most thrilling FF game I have played, so I see no point in a remake other than to introduce better graphics.

As for a spinoff, certainly not. FFIII has nothing to make a spinoff out of at all. It's an old game so few people would care that much about it. Unless a FFVI remake is on the horizon, SE should focus on new, original projects to maintain my interest.

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
rather than a remake I'd like to see the original released over here (in Europe) and the states or whatever. Really feel we missed out on that and I have the remade DS version but would much prefer to play the original if given the chance

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Personally, I'd like a remake to FF3 as a whole.
More jobs, a much deeper story with better overall character develop, more bosses, more to explore... The game has strong potential, It's took bad it was just a remake of the NES version with a few things here and there.

Top Bottom