Worst or Most Pointless Job/s

WutaiKisaragi

ex-SOLDIER Ninja (Assasin)
Gil
Hey all, I've started playing Final Fantasy V again recently and I've seen some sucky jobs (like the thief but that could just be because I don't like using them much :trollface: ), so I wanted to see your personal oppinion of some of the worst, suckiest, or most pointless jobs in Final Fantasy V.

Well... I just started playing V again myself.. Some of great jobs are Monks, White Mage, Black Mage, Red Mage, Thief, Knights, Summoners, Samurai, Ninja, Time Mage, Dragoons, and Sorcerers (Im playuing the PSN/Psx Version)

If I had to choose a class that was my least favorite, it would probably be a toss up between The Beastmaster, The Bard, and The Chemist. I'll even throw The Dancer class because I never used that class that much either.

I found the Berzerker to be sort of pointless toward the end of the game just because the constant 'berzerk' status prevented to use him for other actions in an emergency. Also the bard couldn't really inflict real damage in the game. Beastmaster is also pretty lame because you have to waste your turn to attempt to charm one beast.

Dancer and Bard, definitely. You'd learn skills that don't serve any use whatsoever, and you're lucky if they even work on an enemy. :mokken:

Beastmaster was a unique class to use. Overall I had fun with that one.
If I had to choose which classes particular I didn't use, It would be Dancer/Geomancer/Chemist/Bard/Mystic Knight

Back