Worst mission

Crystal

Red Mage
Veteran
Gil
What mission did really bore you? xD or which one just took too long

The worst mission I thought was the cactuarhunt, it simply took too long and it was iritating to travel all over the world to find them

Worst mission? Hrmm...All of them kind of run together in my head. haha. They were not BAD but they were just okay, I guess.

Oh! Those were so annoying. Handing out Ballons, Chasing Monkey's, Finding Simple clues. Just Urgh.

EDITED
In general?

All missions were painfully boring.

Why?

Because of the excessive amount of hunts.

FFX-2 would have been the worst FF game of all times if it weren't for the Final Battle against Vegnagun and the song that was played during the final battle. Yeah I think that Vegnagun was cool and that saved the game a little...

Other than that, the game is a Charlie's Angels wannabe and sucks...

Urmmm...The missions in X-2 were annoying how you kept having to do little side-quests to finish a certain mission. Ugh. x__x.

Vegnagun did save the game, actually. That and Gippal.

Last edited:
Most missions were tedious, especially the Cactuar Hunt...a close second would be the balloon giving part

I didn't like the one where you had to Leblanc a stupid massage.

What do they us to be a masu's *however you spell it* I thought that was so stupid. And the sound effects should have been left out.

Then stupid ballons job, why I don't understand why they made you do that.

Yeah.. most of the missions were a bit boring and tedious. I found that one with the monkeys annoying. I still haven't finished the game so I cannot comment on all of the missions, I just got too bored of the game and quit. :dry:

I actually find FFx-2 amusingly funny and fun....light entertainment sort of speak...a break from usual depressive, moddy stereotypical Clouds and Squalls...as there only so much depressive mood I can take hour upon hour...

worst mission - I guess I would say monkeys, cos you had to go back and forth all the time....though I think thunder plains dungeon irritated me more with all the bleeding codes...

I agree with the last three posters. That misson one was very tedious.

The whole game was a bore. The worst 55 hours of my life.

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, you actually put that many hours into the game? O__O I sold that atrocity after 20 some hours.

And yes, the whole game was a bore. And i fucking HATED the mini-game being sudoku! >_<

I dont remember any specific missions though...i try to repress my memories of that game.

All of the missions and sidequests sucked.
I never even finished this game, I got to chapter 4 and played a FUN game.

Back