Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggles

SOLDIER 1st Class
Gil
I just got banned because I accidentally clicked on 'Rob The Bank' Instead of the one that lets you give money to other people! Come on! I pretty much just started!!:sad2::'(

Huh rob the bank wtf do you mean. I only played the RPG once so what do you mean you got banned forever on the RPG? Never saw a rob the bank button tbqh. You can get banned on the rpg inferno? Never knew cause never really played much.

I very much doubt that you were attempting to give money to other people. However, I do believe that the ban only lasts for two weeks. If it does last forever and a day, you may have to hope that an RPG Director takes pity on you, if possible.

I very much doubt that you were attempting to give money to other people.

But I was! Ask Blue Wolf (FFF user name)/Omega Weapon (RPG user name)! He gave me 10,000 gil because I needed it, so I was trying to give it back once I was back where I needed to be! By the way, doe this mean I lost all my money? I've already been banned from the SB! I don't want to be banned from this, too!

Also, is it even possible to beat the Directors after you do it? It made me fight them and I got murdered!

Huh rob the bank wtf do you mean. I only played the RPG once so what do you mean you got banned forever on the RPG? Never saw a rob the bank button tbqh. You can get banned on the rpg inferno? Never knew cause never really played much.

...ugh :ffs:

Why post at all then? -_-

It's just a 24 hour ban, I tried robbing the bank once, I was bored, saw Alexanders stats (the monster at the time)and thought oshit.... and no I DON'T think it's a winnable fight,though I could be wrong

Once your 24 hours are up, you can crack back on as you were, and remember, don't rob the bank in future, its not a good idea :wacky:

Plus, Il come after you if you rob my gil -_-

Last edited:
Also, is it even possible to beat the Directors after you do it? It made me fight them and I got murdered!

The directors have 30000 HP, or something close to that and their stats are WAY too ahead of yours, they have about 200%-300% of your current stats. So, leveling-up won't help at all as it will also increase their stats. Unless you team up with many overpowered members, I doubt its possible. (YES, you can rob the bank as a team this time. *Has tried before*)

Last edited:
And just to confirm, I do believe he was meaning to send me back the 10k Gil I gave him before, but I never asked for it back, it wasn't necessary, I wasn't just lending him it, I was giving it to him. :P

Even though I still wouldn't really do it, I'd like, if just once, if the monster guarding the bank was actually just incredibly tough, but is physically possible to defeat if you are really, really good, because as it has always been, just hearing about the enemy makes me feel useless, I hate being one-up'd, and I absolutely loathe being fifty-up'd, they're just like from some other RPG entirely were stats are much higher and morer damage is dealt AND received...

Forgive me for that little rant making everyone become all bored, just had to get that out of my system. >.>

I dunno...improve your dexterity with a mouse/touchpad?
It's only for 24 hours anyway.

Reactions: Rey
Hm, your ban should have been over around the time of your second post. In any case, I once clicked Rob This Bank in the last RPG, and my laptop was close to meeting Mr. Window Pane.

It is quite simple: Don't rob the bank, it is stupid. I will always make sure the monsters guarding it are super hard to defeat (if not almost impossible). They do have loopholes, but I am not going to say any. Besides, monsters in the game give a fair amount of money, so why rob the bank?

Reactions: Rey
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back