Who would like to see Dark Aeons in FF X HD?

Would you like to see Dark Aeons in FF X HD?

• Yes

Votes: 37 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I'll stick with the PS2 version

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

OmniWrench 8000

Blue Mage
Gil
I was curious how many of you are hoping that Final Fantasy X's remastered version will have Dark Aeons in it?

I have the U.S. version rather than the International version, so I didn't know about the Dark Aeons until after I completed FF X. Now that a rerelease is coming out sometime in the future, I'm hoping it'll be based off the International version so it'll have the Dark Aeons. Otherwise, if it doesn't have them, I'm unsure if I'll buy the game for the PS3 or not.

Well, if it's a HD version, they might actually put the Dark Aeons in it, since HD releases are kinda international.

Or perhaps, the Dark Aeons might be a DLC for the game, which is interesting, because I wanna see how they would implement that into an HD release.

Well if they don't put them in the HD, I will be pissed and will take out my anger on Nemesis.

They better! (i probably won't go after them anyway 0.o) i want every damn feature in this game, especially if I'm paying $50 again for it. i can't wait to finally have a use for my vita.

I don't know if I'll buy it or not. It's only a hd remaster, so the graphics probably won't be that much better. I'll wait and see if it makes that much of a difference before I buy it. Hope there will be dark aeons, they are awesome. I've never beaten a single one but I really want to.

Xx..xX

I would like to have Dark Aeons and Penance and not as DLC's put actually into the game...
It would kinda be a smack to every body if they didn't put it in the game, I mean they were in the EU version and Japan had it as the international version, so not doing so would be a mistake I think.

Or perhaps, the Dark Aeons might be a DLC for the game, which is interesting, because I wanna see how they would implement that into an HD release.

Yes, paying more money for that would be very interesting indeed

I don't know if I will buy the game again considering I have the EU version and have already beaten the Dark Aeons. Well I got to Dark Bahamut before I stopped. They should put them in though, considering they were rushing to release the US version which is why they left them out originally

Not to be nasty but...

Anyone with a 1,000,000th of a brain should know that the dark aeons are in the original version... sheesh.

So yes, of course they're going to be in.

I live in the UK so it may be different but still guys. Dark aeons and penance are gonna be in, argument closed upon.

edit: sorry guys i read the other posts and found out it was different! SO YAY WE GOT DARK AEONS BEFORE YOU YES!

I never got to play the version with the Dark Aeons in it, so I'd like to check it out for sure.

If they make them DLC I'll scream, ive bought the full game once, i dont expect to be downloading it, then paying extra for content we all know exist that would suck massively

Though, I do expect that the whole game would be on there, theres no reason why they wouldnt make it all available for everyone as its all there anyway

I hope we get the Zodiak job syustem thingy for FFXII at some point too. Which Im sure we will, its easy money innit. We're all mugs

I haven't had the chance to play the international version, so I would absolutely love it if they did. I don't see why not or why people wouldn't want it.

They BETTER put them in or I won't buy it.
I'm looking forward to this Remaster - I want to play FFX portable on the Vita. (I do a lot of portable gaming cause I travel a bit.) But if the Dark Aeons aren't in the HD Remaster then that's $ xx.xx Square won't be getting from me.
I've never played the International Version and I was hoping this Remake would be my shot to face the Dark Aeons.

I'm lucky enough to live in the UK, meaning of course that I have the Dark Aeons in my copy of FFX. :wacky: However, since FFX took me 5 years to complete, I feel it would be more suitable to tackle the Dark Aeons when the game is re-released, so yes, I would still like to see them in the HD version. :lew:

I do think it would be very cheap of Square to release the game without them and then introduce the Dark Aeons as DLC. :hmph: Although I am quite open to NEW DLC for X. :jess:

They should also give us the 10 minute movie which falls in between X and X-2. :hmmm:

dont care.. would never kill them again except with zanmato.

penance and the dark aeons are not much different from the arena monsters..

they're a real disappointment except dark ifrit which was only a small disappointment(at least it had a small cutscene, and it was actually pretty cool.)

Definately they should include the dark aeons as they are such good challenges. Besides I especially hate them after having to defeat dark ifrit with a crappy party in order to get something for the magus sisters... I just yojimboed the crap out of it! Actually I yojimboed everything related to dark aeons including penance just to see the story behind them. Next time I want a legitimate fight with them!

Definately they should include the dark aeons as they are such good challenges. Besides I especially hate them after having to defeat dark ifrit with a crappy party in order to get something for the magus sisters... I just yojimboed the crap out of it! Actually I yojimboed everything related to dark aeons including penance just to see the story behind them. Next time I want a legitimate fight with them!

im guessing you were disappointed then?

Defeating the dark Aeons and penance was one of my favourite parts in the game and the only true challenge battle wise in the entire game so they better put them in, if it turns out they are DLC i will not purchase the HD version

on another note square should look at the metal gear hd release which contained all original aspects of the original metal gear 2, 3 and peace walker, no DLC's and contained extras

im guessing you were disappointed then?
Well Its a bittersweet opinion.. I was pissed off because one of them was blocking me from getting another aeon. Out of that rage I just used yojimbo to kill them alll, yet after having finished all sidequests I was disappointed at me for not having beat them with a non-yojimbo strategy as they seemed good challenges.. At the time I beatthem I didnt even know we could break the 9999 damage limit as I had to search in the guide how to do some sidequests (ultimate weapons included).

I didn't even consider having them as DLC.....I will be so angry if they decide to do this. But knowing SE this is probably how they're going to do it.

Ugh.

Back