Who should i go slap around first?

Jimmy

PIE lover!
Veteran
Gil
So out of the elfs or the dwarfs which one should i kill?

Actually i want to know which of the two is more easy...

i found the dwarfes easier they have less people in the fight and they have less potions so they are the easier of the two and when you have found out your way of killing them you can do it over and over to gain a whole load of experience and mythril.

For me Elves were easier. maybe because I used my main character as a supporter and just used Magic on them, so their eva had no effect. also their bow elves are so easy to beat.

But as others said, Dwarves are as easy as them too.

Elves have more eva... and dwarves have more Def.

Just a tip.

- Beat weaker fighters, and let them use ttheir potions on him/her. after they finished it, try to kill them one by one.
Just concentrate to kill. don't hit two different warriors. both, you and your pet should hit one of them until its death

For gaining levels for speed up, go to Fortress of trial and kill young wyvrens by hitting them in chest. their weak point is their chest. Also they will give you a good amount of EXP for now.

That´s what i have been doing killing wyverns but only the ones who come in groups of three give a reasonable amount of exp...when they come in pairs or alone they give almost no Exp:worried:

But i guess i have to be patient...

Is speed 94 good enought to attack the dwarfs or should i increase it more?

Each wyvren gives you 6 points for now and later on ( maybe two next levels ) will be 5
One wyvren gives 6, two give 12 and three give you 18, I found out there is no bonus point for beating groups.
Keep it up and Try to reach your Speed to 100 before going to elves or dwarves fight.

The elves can be a serious pain unless you have a good defense, the dwarves can be a serious pain unless you have a lot of speed. Overall, both teams have their strengths, but most people think the dwarves are a lot easier to kill. You can fight the dwarf team multiple times over to level up your party before going after the elves.

When I fought both elves and dwarves, i kept targeting the mages, and it was really easy. They die fastest, or get under half health fastest, so every other guy waists their spells and potions on them to keep them alive. If you keep beating up on the same creature and drop it under half each time you attack, you should be able to win, because they'll waist their turns and potions on nothing.

When I fought both elves and dwarves, i kept targeting the mages, and it was really easy. They die fastest, or get under half health fastest, so every other guy waists their spells and potions on them to keep them alive. If you keep beating up on the same creature and drop it under half each time you attack, you should be able to win, because they'll waist their turns and potions on nothing.
I am agree, its exactly what did I do to beat them.
They use to spend their potions on their mages, because with 2 blizaras and an attack, they'll be out of life, Also they have less EVA to evade your attacks.
After they used all of their potions then kill mages first, and then attack Footmen or Archers and leave the commanders for the last target

Back