Who is your guilty pleasure pairing?

Catnip

Auto-Haste
Veteran
Gil
I'm going to have to go with Yuna x Seymour. It has that Lex Luthor x Lana Lang (Smallville) feel to it, with each one having their secrets and lies. She would loathe him and he'd want only to watch over her, and they'd both keep eachother for their own personal reasons. Yuna, most likely to protect a special loved one, and Seymour, to enhance his public status.

Promise1.jpg

00035.jpg

Yuna + Seymour = ? [what would those kids look like?] o_O :oops:

Mine: Um... Garnet & Kuja. I don't think he'd turn her down, and she seems easily swayable... ;))
dagger.jpg

Caius x Martel. He can "cross swords" with me anytime. I'll embrace the terror if it means his comet husk stops wandering :awesome:

...uh, I mean...

I kinda ship Yuna x Rikku, because incestuous yuri is fun fun fun! It's self-explanatory, really; I don't need to go into the details. Yuna x Rikku. In which Rikku steals Yunie's Garment Grid whilst she's in the shower and all kinds of madness ensues. No, I haven't read any fanfiction of that nature. But I'm contemplating writing it.

I also ship Paine x Squall, which is selfcest at its finest, because much like Lightning is Cloud with tits, Paine is most definitely Squall with tits, right down to the default costume. I laugh just thinking about the awkwardness that would result of those two meeting :rofl:

Plus I kinda ship Kefka x Kuja after Dissidia, just because the thought of Kuja suffering at Kefka's hands makes me cackle with delight...and I just know Kefka would be in to that sort of thing. He'd dominate Kuja so hard that by the end not even Kuja would be sure of his/her gender.

I kinda ship Yuna x Rikku, because incestuous yuri is fun fun fun! It's self-explanatory, really; I don't need to go into the details. Yuna x Rikku. In which Rikku steals Yunie's Garment Grid whilst she's in the shower and all kinds of madness ensues. No, I haven't read any fanfiction of that nature. But I'm contemplating writing it.
You know you're lovely, right? I don't know why I support all of this, but I don't care to question it.

Let me know what's up with that fanfic, should it ever find Microsoft Word. I think you pinched the pervert in me because I suddenly have this guilty curiosity for Yuna x Rikku. It's all sorts of lovely in every way that couldn't possibly be lovely.

Lol You guys are weird...But not being judgemental here of course! The incest Rikku x X-2 Yuna seems fine to me since they are so "alike"... I mean it is not like they are sisters or something. Oh what am I saying..

@Catnip I hated Lana after that happened..What a cunt. I know her true motivation but still.

Yuna x Rikku can be totally hot in a fucked up way. Not hot for me though. Like, I would love to write it and I'm confident I'd write it well, but I wouldn't get turned on. I just like the idea of it, really. It's cool.

Lana is a cunt, isn't she? But damn....I am one of the 10 people on this whole earth that really loves her. But only because her and Clark had great chemistry.

Auron and Yuna? :wacky: I swear I used to imagine those two together. :lew: I've always found mature men attractive. :hmmm:

Anyway, I imagine Auron supporting Yuna, sharing stories of her father with her and improving her confidence. He'd protect her against Seymour, battering him in a way Tidus never could, and would carry her over dangerous plains! ;) It does place Yuna in the 'damsel in distress' role somewhat though. -_-

That reminds me, I love Rikku x Auron - HEAR ME OUT FIRST! Okay. I like the idea of a Don't Stand So Close To Me pairing. With Rikku crushing on Auron, and her discovering it when he's teaching her something to do with battles. I just don't like the thought of him wanting her, I dunno. It makes it hotter when it's one-sided and she's cute and young and sexy and could totally seduce him if she tried, but he'd be hardcore in denial and avoid her maybe. Or better, acknowledge it haha I picture this stuff.

Catnip said:
You know you're lovely, right? I don't know why I support all of this, but I don't care to question it.

Let me know what's up with that fanfic, should it ever find Microsoft Word. I think you pinched the pervert in me because I suddenly have this guilty curiosity for Yuna x Rikku. It's all sorts of lovely in every way that couldn't possibly be lovely.
Shall do, but I think my writing would probably disappoint you; it's been several years since I played X and all I have in my head when I think of it is Rikku throwing the Garment Grid out the window and then shoving her back into the shower...and things escalate from there. The line "It's showtime, girl" would inevitably pop up as well. My fanfiction is bad. xD

Since we're putting Rikku in strange pairings...how about Rikku x Kimahri? That'd be the Final Fantasy version of Monsters Inc. For some reason, I can imagine Auron telling Kimhari to "Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me!"...

Steering away from FFX for a moment...I kinda wish Squall had ended up with Quistis instead of Rinoa, someone who was obviously interested in him and not his best friend's woman. Squall needs a more mature woman to beat some sense into him, not one that will fawn all over him. Squall x Quistis would be awesome. Squall x Seifer is just hardcore bromance...like Basch x Balthier. I'm not a yaoi sort of person, but ohhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaah, that'd be amazing :yay:

Squall x Irvine and Seifer x Zell.

I like the idea that Seifer teases Zell because he secretly has a crush on him and he's too afraid or "macho " to admit it. And Squall and Irvine because if you take all the girls to the the Missile Mission, Squall and Irvine get rather close together and Irvine even somehow watches Squall for a moment while he's sleeping and checks up on him. It's so cute.

In fact I like those pairings better than what's canon. Irvine x Selphie and Squall x Rinoa.
:ari:

I see where this is going.. Let me go nuts with this thread. How about Tifa and Aeris.. You know that would be kind of ironic and FUN!:megusta2:
Oh and what if we have you know Lulu and Yuna from the original game. She is kind of her guardian if you know what I mean.

That reminds me, I love Rikku x Auron - HEAR ME OUT FIRST! Okay. I like the idea of a Don't Stand So Close To Me pairing. With Rikku crushing on Auron, and her discovering it when he's teaching her something to do with battles. I just don't like the thought of him wanting her, I dunno. It makes it hotter when it's one-sided and she's cute and young and sexy and could totally seduce him if she tried, but he'd be hardcore in denial and avoid her maybe. Or better, acknowledge it haha I picture this stuff.

:) Aww, I like AuronxRikku without it being one sided. I just like the age difference I guess lol and I think he's so responsible and cool and shes the total opposite and he could totally take care of her and she'd teach him to losen up and have fun.

I'm a huge fan of crossovers too. Like Balthier x Yuna(X-2) hahah he'd charm her and she'd be in denial cause she wants to love Tidus. She'd get frustrated and angry sexuald would happen

Or something

i got a crazy one.. how about vaan and rikku merge two games together. i think that would be a crazy pairing. two hyper kinda go getter types.. i dunno how much detail i would wanna get into on this one..lol

also what woulda happened if cloud would have hooked up with areith?

I noticed that YRP really get into character when they're sporting certain dresspheres. I've always liked it, since it's entertaining. One of my favourites was probably Yuna in her Dark Knight dressphere. I think it would be hot to have something happen with Dark Knight Yuna and Auron. Maybe. It's kind of wrong, but so right at the same time. I'd want to pair Berserker Yuna with Balthier too. Shit. Someone write these. Or fuck it, I'll do it.

I'm going to be completely honest here, and I might get A LOT of hate for this.

Cloud and Yuffie. :gasp:

I mean, if they really made Cloud socialize with Yuffie a bit more, I can see it as the kind of relationship where they fight a lot and Cloud would have to pop her in the head a few times to keep her in line (Kinda like Gibbs in NCIS).

It would be interesting.

andnotbecausethey'reoneofmymyotps

I'd want to pair Berserker Yuna with Balthier too.
This. Oh god, this. xD

On the subject of crossover pairings, Quistis x Ashe would be some delightfully refined yuri...with short skirts and chain whips. It's got pretty much everything you could ask for :yay:

Well, my "guilty pleasure pairing" is nowhere near as... interesting as the ones everyone else has mentioned! xD But I'd say Reno x Tifa. That's probably my second favorite Tifa pairing aside from Cloud x Tifa. It's the young and sexy late night bartender along with the silly but awfully seductive playboy.

Reno_and_Tifa_by_seventhfantasy.jpg

ReTi fanfiction is actually pretty darn good to read && surprisingly it's not all a bunch of shallow, one-dimensional lemon fanfics; some of them are pretty deep with the storylines~ :3 (although there's always room for kinky stuff here && there)

I think Balthier and Yuna could be hot once Yuna finds herself. Or better yet; Ashelia and Yuna once Yuna finds herself. Ditch the immaturity and quit infantilizing your sexuality already, "Yunie". Someone make her grow the fuck up in a fic so we can get this party started.

Vivi and Dagger they had some romance on the airship when Vivi was all sad Dagger held him from behind.

Back