Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Catnip

Auto-Haste
Veteran
Gil
You know the drill.

Chappu.png

Since we're going to go alphabetical, Chappu is first up on this list. Currently deceased, he's Wakka's older brother, Lulu's former love, and Tidus' apparent look-alike. He's the Kikyo to Tidus' Kagome, and we know more about him than we'd care to.

Clasko.PNG

Clasko, our anxious knight who hates his job. He's got an unhealthy obsession for chocobos that runs his life and determines his happiness levels.

Elma_FFX.jpg

Elma is the bubbly chocobo knight who never developes, having her willingly remain Lucil's bitch forever.

150px-Lucil.jpg

Speaking of Lucil, here she is, rocking a bathing suit while demanding to be taken seriously. She's a respected leader who is driven by her ambitions, stopping for no one.

Luzzu.jpg

Depending on how you play your cards, Luzzu is either deceased or depressed in your file. He is a careful leader and a loyal friend.

120px-Gatta_FFX_full.jpg

If Gatta existed in our world, he would be the guy to join the police force for the guns. He is a young man who looks up to those ranked above him and aspires to be great. You either love his naivete or hate his impatience; either way, his fate is in your hands.

So much for alphabetical order, lol. But Gatta doesn't really matter, so it's fine to throw him out of the loop.

Chappu sounds like he was a cool person (I mean, hey, even Lulu could tolerate him apparently!), but I never got a feel for his personality.
Elma is alright, but she's way to bubbly for my tastes.
Lucil's voice always irritated me for some reason. Plus, her domineering attitude turned me off.
Luzzu... Hmm. I don't quite remember him. xD
Aaaand Gatta. Lil' punk Gatta. Mehh, his over-zealous attitude annoyed me a bit. && I vaguely remember him doing something stupid in FFX or FFX-2. I don't know.

Sooo, I chose Clasko 'cause me && him share an obsession/love for chocobos. Plus, I respect the fact that he eventually gives up being a crusader && follows his true dream of being a chocobo breeder! :3

So much for alphabetical order, lol. But Gatta doesn't really matter, so it's fine to throw him out of the loop.

I'm so glad someone caught on right away. I'm just poking harmless fun at the little bastard.

Luzzu's definitely my favourite out of all of them. He was pretty cool.

I'd say Luzzu, just for taking that punch from Wakka.
But yeah he was loyal to the role and didn't want any unnecessary casulties (Gatta). He was a pretty cool guy.

Back