FF Music Which Square Enix song are you currently listening to? V.2

Castella

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Mako Points
Currently listening to Those who fight and One Winged Angel from FFVII and Song of the Ancients(Devola&Popola mix) and Shadow Lord(Remix) from NieR.

ShadowStar Mila

Doom Knight
Gil
Mako Points
The tracks from FFXIII and the lake bresha theme from FFXIII -2 and the battle theme for FFXIII -2, Im mostly playing will to fight,sabers edge,sunleth waterscape and desperate struggle.

One-Winged Moogle

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Mako Points

This makes me really want Versus :(

So awesome. I am looking forward to hearing the rest of Yoko Shimmomura's first Final Fantasy score.

Castella

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Mako Points
Was listening to Sacrifice by Emil from NieR but currently listening to what I think is the whole OST to Agito XIII.(Thank Shiva! I was looking everywhere for the OST!) Definitly love Fate, Agito and Class Zero and more on the way!

Praeliator

The Warrior of Light
Gil
Mako Points
Currently listening to 'Game Over' and 'Calling' from The World Ends With You. The whole soundtrack is amazing that I listen to it wherever I go.

Genus

1000% Win Rate
Gil
Mako Points
Dearly Beloved - Kingdom Hearts

I leave it on a low volume in the background...its a nice soothing melody that calms my thoughts...:3

Castella

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Mako Points
Listening to the OST for XIII-II and love it. Minus two tracks. Current favorites are Caius's theme, Plains of Eternity, Eclipse and Gates of Etro.
:trollita:

Starships

Zero Gravity
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FF 10'S battle theme.

It just sorta starting playing on my mixed I-pod playlist when this thread appeared in the New Posts search, so it's sorta spooky ! :olivia:

Galadín

Staff member
Global Moderator
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Salvae Celeres
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Symphony
Compression of Time from Final Fantasy VIII

This version is so beautiful and pensive ♥. I love how delicate this cover is, contrasting sharply to the loud almost jarring nature of the original.